Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In the King's service (wolvenrogue and nightsorceress)

"My father was Robert as were my grandfathers back 5 generations I'm Robert 5th, remember? My mother was Lilith. So Lilith is certainly a family name."

Aurora smiled a little, "well which one of our sons look like a Robert to you" she then looked down to there little girl. "And you certain look like a Lilith don't you" she then looked back to her husband, "And as for our other son what should we call him"

"Why not honor him and your father, after all, you don't have a brother, and your father is a king. Why not Liam 2nd? We won't have your father forever you know. Why not carry on his name?"

Aurora smiled a little, she loved the way Robert wanted to carry on her father's name. "Alright, my father would be over joyed when he finds out that one of the babies is named after him" Lilith had finished eating and Aurora gently rocked her in her arms

Robert took Lillith in his hand, her iny body barely as big as his hand, and held her, giving her a gentle kiss. He put her in her crib, and kissed Aurora. "Now my dear, you need to eat, and get some more rest. They will all want to eat in about another 3 hours." Robert went to the kitchen, got Aurora a very large glass of milk, and some fruit, and took it to her. "Start with this, he said., I'll have breakfast in about half an hour."

Aurora smiled as he took lilith he was so gentle with her. "Thank you my love." She took the food he gave her and ate slowly just resting for a time her body still felt so worn out

Robert was right on time with breakfast, and following Lilly's instructions, had plenty of fluids. He sat beside her while she ate, and then cleared the dishes and kissed her sweetly then left her to sleep.

It took about a week but aurora finally started to be up and about more. She was still swore but it was a lot better. She could now get the babies out of the cradles, and started to be downstairs more even though she did not trust herself yet to carry the children down the stairs in her state and robert was happy to do so.

She now sat in the living room the children with her, Liam and Robert were sleeping and Lilith nursing.

Robert loved watching her nurse. First there was the fact that it was such a beautiful scene seeing a mother with a child at her breast, but also, though Robert would never say anything to Aurora, Her breasts had nearly doubled in size, being full of milk and he loved seeing them out as they were. He did his best to hide the fact that it aroused him to no end.

When Lilith had her fill she laid her back in her cradle to rest, she then did back up the front of her dress. She then looked to Robert, and smiled. "You want to watch them and i will go make us something to eat, its about time i start cooking again, i am sure you would love the break"

"Sure" he said, "but I'm sure I can hear them from the kitchen. I'll help you" he said. He was less interested in helping than in spending time with her. It had been many weeks since anything but an occasional kiss had transpired between them, and he missed that terribly, though he wouldn't have said it.

Aurora looked at him. "If you are sure but really if you just want to relax i don't mind." She then went to the kitchen and began to cook. She moved a lot slower then she use to in the kitchen and she really made something simple not having the energy to do to much

Robert mostly kept her company, and held her in his arms it felt so good to him. He had missed her so much. As he looked down over her shoulder at her engorged breasts, he couldn't resist unbuttoning her blouse as she cooked, and slipping a hand inside. Her breast responded by leaking, and coating his hand with milk, which he licked off. "no wonder the babies like it so much!" he said.

Aurora was glad to have him keep her company, she suddenly jump thought when he undid the top button of the top and his hand touched her engorged breast. "Robert" she said in shock as he tasted her milk, she never thought he would do that.

Seeing her reaction, he said " does it bother you my love?" he asked."that I find everything about you delicious? I know its for the babies, but they wont miss the few drops I stole!" He said laughing. Its been so long since I touched you like that. I'd be lying if I said i didn't miss it. I want you to know that just because your a mother, doesn't mean you aren't the sexiest woman in the world."

Aurora turned around and looked at him. "I don't know if bother me or what, i just never thought you would do that" She then wrapped her arms around him, "I have missed your touch so much, and just a little bit longer till my body is healed. But i am not the sexiest woman alive, my breast are all swollen and tender, my stomach still looks unsightly." She sighed a little, she just didn't feel pretty anymore.

"Your breasts are amazing" he said "and in my eyes you shall always be the most sexy woman alive, sexiness isn't all physical you know. I love every part of you, and these last nine months, I believe I've seen all of it many times. I even love you when your puking out a second story window" he said. "So, standing in the kitchen with you beautiful nipples dripping sweet milk, your very very sexy." He turned her to him and Kissed her deeply, only to be interrupted by the cries of the boys waking up. "Your fan club awaits he said as he walked her back to the sofa, and handed her the two boys, putting each to a breast.
He would finish breakfast.

Aurora smiled at little at his words, but she knew deep down she needed to look better to feel like the same sexy wife she use to be. She kissed him deeply until the cries were heard. "Its all i do is feed those two" She shook her head and went into the living room with him. And Nursing the boys while Robert finished cooking.

"That's all we are going to do for a long time!" Robert said laughing and recalling his childhood, "They're boys." He finished cooking dinner and brought her a plate to the living room, knowing that as much as she was feeding the kids, she would be hungry soon. He sat down beside her and watched as the two boys suckled her, and wondered if she enjoyed the feeling.

"yes well their mother needs a break every now and again" she smiled. "my only saving grace is they are hungry at the same time" She continued to feed the boys, she was getting hungry and the smell of food was not helping. Finally the two were done and she laid them back in their cradles and she checked on Lilith who was still sleeping. She was finally able to eat

Robert made sure she had plenty of good food and milk to drink. Then sat down beside her and began to kiss her gently but with great passion. "Oh Aurora, I can't tell you how beautiful you are to me. I love you so much. There is no one like you anywhere."

Aurora ate but set her food down to be able to cuddle him. She kissed him gently. "You know the second my body is healed, I am going to send the kids off to my mother's and we are going to be alone just the two of us." She smiled at him a little.

" I know you have to heal, I just wanted to share a little affection is all. I love you so much, I can't help that you know." He gave he a warm hug and a kiss. "now finish your dinner, you need to eat.

Aurora smiled "I love you more" She then took another bit of food, but she set her fork down and her head lay in his lap. She just looked up at him with a soft smile on her lips. "I am still wondering how i go so lucky as to find you, and marry you."

'No, I'm the lucky one" he said, Running his fingers through her long hair. he could see she was getting tired, so he let her drift off to sleep. A few minutes later Lillith started to cry so her picked her from her crib and put her to Aurora's breast with out waking her.

Back
Top Bottom