Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In the King's service (wolvenrogue and nightsorceress)

Robert helped her out of her close fitting top wanting to massage her soft skin. and pulled off his underwear then sat back down returning her to his lap. He began massaging her again starting at her shoulders.

Aurora could feel herself getting more aroused by the second, and then when he took off her clothes she hoped she would feel his cock buried deep inside her, but he return to messaging her, she was so relaxed. "OH robert," she said softly. "You know i was suppose to be making dinner"

"Don't worry about dinner. do I look as though Ill starve?" he cupped her breast and gently played with he nipples. he wanted this to be slow and relaxing. He was in no hurry. This was for her.

Aurora smiled a little. She knew he would not starve she just an overwhelming need to take care of him now. Part of thought because she finally had the chance, he was not surrounded by servants any longer it was just them. She closed her eyes as she felt him playing with her breast.

Robert had never been a servant, and some how it felt good and right to serve her like this. he didn't have servants to call, and he was having to adjust but he liked it.

"Oh god Robert you make me feel so good" she mumbled softly. "Robert please, i need more" Her eyes looked up at him, they were full of lust for him.

He unbuttoned her skirt and slid it off her body, then slid her panties down her thighs. He was pleased to find them soaking. he pulled her into his lap and guided her down onto his cock.

Aurora felt him remove her clothes and her heart skipped a beat. Before she new it she felt his large manhood buried deep with in her. She moaned as she felt the fullness of him inside her. She held him there inside her for a moment before gently moving on him.

He loved having er n his lap, he legs wrapped around him, her breasts tight against his chest. He laid back and pulled her down on top of him giving her room to move her hips.

He kissed her hard and explored her mouth with his tongue. he loved how her breasts swayed above his chest, the nipples running along is skin as they made love. he felt his cock begging to swell and throb.

Aurora moaned again as she felt herself building towards and orgasm. She picked up the pace bouncing on him hard. Moving him inside her more. She called out his name as she came on him.

Her moans were all he could take. His body shuddered and his back arched as he plunged deep inside her, trying to be gentle. and gave her is seed once again. He fell back to the bed panting. "Aurora! what am I going to do with you, your supposed to be resting."

Aurora reluctantly collasp to the side of him moving off his cock. She was tired now. "I am blaming this all on you" she said with an evil smile. "You are the one that reminded we won't be able to do this in a few months. You are the one was rudding my back, yours hands so soft and you made me feel so good. And not to mention you are the sexist husband ever so its hard not to want you"

Robert smiled and curled up against her. " well now you are going to rest, I'm going to bring you dinner in bed so stay put! promise? I'm not taking no for an answer."

Aurora smiled and cuddled up with him. "Your sweet my love, but you and both know you have no idea how to cook. I will just rest a moment then make dinner, no need to worry" She kissed softly on the lips just enjoying the moments after their love making.

" Alright then you can teach me, I'll do the work. Wait right here." he went downstairs and pushed a large sofa chair into the kitchen, then went up and carried her down and sat her in it. "direct me my mistress!" he said.

Aurora wondered what her husband was up too now when he disappeared. She put on her robe and sat up in bed. When he picked her up and carried her down stairs she laughed. "Robert what are you doing" She said and then saw the comfy chair in the kitchen. "Oh robert please i can handle cooking"

'I have to learn sometime, this might as well be the day." he said laughing, " now what do I do?" He stood there waiting her instructions, a huge smile on his face. He knew he was teasing, and that was what made it fun.

Aurora sighed. "Oh alright, you can start by getting a pot and filling it with water." She pointed to where everything was and tried to talk him through it, but she grew a little frustrated and moved from her chair and took over cooking dinner. "why don't you just watch"

At first Robert was dejected feeling that he had failed his mission, but then as she actually tried to show him he enjoyed the simple time with her. I would not belong before such simple time would be interrupted by small children with their needs

Aurora did her best to show everything that she was doing, but at time she did forget as this was like second nature to her. She smiled at him a little as continue to cook, but at one point she dropped everything she was doing and dash from the house getting sick outside. Something caught her sense of smell the wrong way and she got sick from it.

Robert picked up the spoon from the floor and then went out to help his wife. He held her head while she suffered through the vomiting attach. It left her weak and unable to stand, so he picked her up and returned her to the chair. He gave her a glass of milk to settle her stomach and continued with the dinner preparation as best he could.

Aurora was grateful when he cam out to help her. She hoped the weakness she was suddenly feeling was not a sign of trouble a head for her pregnancy. She would for now chalk it up to the fact she was just tired. she sat back in the chair and sipped the milk but seemed to turn her stomach. she sat the glass down fighting the urge to vomit again.

He saw her looking sick and handed her a large bowl and held her head . He helped her through the dry heaves that followed, the shut off the dinner, and carried her to their room and put he back to bed. He kissed her gently, and said stay here. I think its time I got your mother.

Back
Top Bottom