Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In the King's service (wolvenrogue and nightsorceress)

Aurora had awoken early to make him breakfast for the first time in their home. She had to however ask her mother for help stocking her kitchen as there was not much in it yet. Her mother helped her and followed her over to her house to talk to her daughter while she cooked. when aurora Robert she about cam out of her skin. Luckily he had quickly went upstairs and put on clothes. When he came down with clothes Aurora greeted at the bottom of the stairs with a kiss and cup of coffee. "Good morning my love"

"Something smells good down here", he said. He kissed Aurora then he said "Hi Mom, and kissed her on the cheek. He felt very comfortable in this house. It had a family way about it, it was warm and comfortable, made mostly of wood, not stone like the castle had been, plus he was sharing it with people he loved and whom he knew loved him.

Lillian smiled as Robert came down stairs. "good morning son, i was just helping Aurora stock her new kitchen. I think i am going to head home now and start my day" With that Lillian took her leave.

Aurora went back to cooking, she looked like a natural in the kitchen and more importantly she looked like she belong their in that way of life. She got a plate and put some bacon, eggs and biscuits on it for him before setting it in front of him. "I know it probably not like you would get at the castle" said as she got some for herself and took a seat across from him.

"I certainly hope its not! he said. Eggs are best when served hot out of the skillet. You just can do that with 150 for every meal."
It smells and looks delicious, I'm sure it will taste that way too my Darling." He took a bite and smiled..". Excellent !" he said. He agreed, she was right at home here.

Aurora smiled at him and shook her head. She took a bit of the food, it was so nice to enjoy a fresh made meal and it was even better that she was able to cook for her husband. "My mother was asking if you were willing to adopted a few of our customs, but i assured her that i would not force you to do that it would be your own choice." She paused an took a sip of her coffee. "She was hoping in the next coming months you would build a cradle for our child, it is a custom here that the fathers build a cradle for their new child and present it on the day of the birth. My father offered to help, but as i said you do not have to."

Robert laughed, "Of course I will, but I'll need three" he said smiling. "You think I'm kidding, but I'm not each of the last nine generations has ad three or more children born the first pregnancy. We will need three or more of everything. What other customs did mother have in mind?"

Aurora shook her head. "You are so sure that we are going to have triplets" She kissed his cheek, "I hope for your sake we do. but as for other customs, my mother is hoping that one day we take her and my father's place and as we already talked about we will if that is still what we want at the time."

Well I'm sure I'll be able to build a few cradles, how ever many we need, I have seven months, but in the mean time I need some useful work. I won't live of charity, and I'm going to have 5 mouths to feed. Perhaps your father needs an administrator if they have such things here. I'll need to do something. I'm going over and talk with Dad, would you like to come with me?

Aurora did not have the heart to tell him that complication with pregnancies run in her family, she hoped it would never come true but still it was a worry in her mind. She was thinking about when he asked if she wanted to come to her parents home, she looked at him and shook her head. "No i have to clean up here a bit, and i want to work on adding some touches that will make this our home.

Robert kissed his bride, and headed off to the main house to see Dad about some work. He walked in and greeted Lilly, and asked if Liam was about. Just then he walked in from the den. "Father, he said, I need some useful work. What is there I can do to earn my keep in the kingdom. I'll not live off charity." Liam thought for a minute. "Robert, you are an extraordinarily honest man, and loving besides, and you have unique experience. Its not everyday a king asks for work. I believe that you shall be my chief advisor, and judge for the kingdom. Disputes are few here, when they happen they are generally serious, I believe you have the wisdom and honesty needed."

"thank you sir" Robert said, I shall do my best.

Aurora was glad when he left it gave her some time around the house to pick up and such. She started by doing the dishes and cleaning up the kitchen, then she opened some of the windows in the house just to air it out a bit. then she found herself in the woods collection berries and wild flowers. Sh returned home and put the flower in every room of the house. She set the berries aside and was going to make a pie but then felt tired. She went to their room just to lay down a few moments.

Robert returned to the house with the good news but found Aurora in bed sleeping. It worried him a little but he decided she might just need some rest and taking out a book sat in the chair in their room and read, waiting for her to wake up.

Aurora had not planned to fall a sleep but when she did she didn't fight it. She slept for a couple of hours before she began to stir. She slowly sat up and saw Robert sitting in a chair reading, "OH your back already." she smiled. "Did my father have any idea for Jobs for you?"

"Yes my dear, I am to be his personal advisor and Judge. Its quite an honor actually. I hope i can live up to his expectations."are you alright?" "Its not like you to fall asleep in the middle of the day." I assume your just tired because of the babies, but I have my eye on you." he said with a smile.

Aurora smiled at the job her father had given him. In this place they rarely needed a judge, she could only remember 5 or 6 problems in her lifetime. She knew it would allow him time with her and the babies. "I am glad you found a job you are suited for, as for me i was just tired it could be from running around this morning, or you keeping up last night and then making breakfast early. Or it could be because the pregnancy"

Robert sat on the bed and held her. He knew it had been a long day yesterday. He hoped it was nothing more serious than fatigue. He too was glad that he would have plenty of time with his wife as she went through her first pregnancy. He had hopes of many more.

Aurora smiled and leaned against him as he sat on the bed next to her. "I know i should make dinner soon, however it is just nice sitting here with you" she smiled softly

He turned her on her stomach and rubbed her back. he did it slow and lovingly paying special attention to each muscle. He could feel her relax. he loved this woman so much, he would have sat there all night if she needed him. He was more than happy to do it.

Aurora wondered what he was doing when he turned her but then felt his hands work her tired muscles. She sighed happily as she felt herself relax. She let him do that for hours but realized she did have a dinner to cook. after some time she knew she had to stop so she sat up slowly and turned around and kissed him. "You are a wonderful husband"

As she turned around he pulled off his shirt, and pulled her up into a sitting position. They sat hip to hip, face to face on the bed and he took her into his arms her breasts against his chest. He hugged her and kissed her gently, still concerned about her condition. Her chores could wait, she needed pampering. He rubber her back as he thought about what he could do to feed her. He was an excellent hunter, but would starve to death in the woods, as he knew absolutely nothing about the kitchen.

Aurora was once again moved by him and this time her small body was pressed tight against his strong one. She kissed him gently. The her head move to rest on his shoulder, her face against his neck, just gently kissing the flesh there. She wanted to make love to him right then and there, but she was still a bit tired.

He wrapped his arms around her and continued to rub her back as before. He kissed her neck and ran his fingers through her soft hair. His other hand slowly massaging her lower back and hips. She had ended the massage, but it seemed obvious it was reluctantly.

Aurora did not have the will power to stop him this time. It so good, and it felt even better just be in his arms. She continue her gently kissing of his neck, but now also gently sucked and bit her neck, leaving her mark on his flesh.

Feeling he suckling him brought an immediate response from his cock and inspiration. He laid her back and stood to remove his pants, then sat back down on the bed. He pulled her to him again and laid her head in his lap. he continued his massage, slowwly working her soft skin.

Aurora womanhood grew wet seeing him strip away his clothes, her undergarments we damp against her skin. Her husband could turn her on very easily. When he laid her head in his lap her hand came up and touched his manhood still confined in his underwear.

Back
Top Bottom