Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In the King's service (wolvenrogue and nightsorceress)

"Now mother... we did have a very nice picnic basket but it wasn't much for so long a journey." We wanted to be home more than to eat, and neither of us wanted the conflict returning to the castle would have brought, so here we are. We are here to stay.. Lets get our young mother some food. She is likely eating for four." Robert said smiling.

Lillian shook her head at him. "Alright why don't you see you new home, as i make you both something warm and hearty. I figured you both would be in finery so Robert there is some of Liam's old things inside, and Aurora dear your old clothes have been moved over as well" with that Lillian placed a hand on Aurora stomach and then kissed both of them before going into her house to cook.

Aurora took his hand and walked towards their new home. "Can you believe this Robert, this is our house our home, our childern will grow up here and leave here with there family's." She was so excited she was happier than she had been in the past two months. SO happy in fact all she could is just stare at the house from the outside.

"lets go in " he said. they walked in and went from room to room, it was amazing. It was built for a family, and the views from every room were gorgeous. they stood in the middle of the kitchen, and he just held her. happy tears in his eyes.

Aurora was so happy as they moved room from room. There was much space for them to grow here. She stood in the kitchen with him thinking about this was where she would cook for her family. "This is to perfect." She drew in a deep breath. "Robert do you realize this is all ours, we can do whatever we want, be who ever we want to be."

"Yes my darling. We can." He walked her back to the bedroom and looked at her with longing in his eyes. " Do you think there is time before we eat ?" he said with a gleam in his eye. The bed looked so inviting.

Aurora followed him upstairs to their bedroom. It was larger than any of the other bedrooms with a large bed that seem to be just as soft and inviting as the one in the cabin. "Perhaps..." But she was cut off by the sound of knocking the door. 'Perhaps not" She said with a laugh.

"Come in!" Robert shouted down the stairs. "Well maybe after we eat then" he said. He had taken her on the picnic almost two days ago with the idea that they might enjoy each other but that had been two days ago now. His inner teenager was just itching to get out. "Who is it?" he asked.

Lillian entered the home, she had a large pot of soup and few loaves of bread. She also carried a basket full fruits and vegetables. "Its just me bring you some dinner I will leave it here in the kitchen" she called out the pair. Before they even had time to react she set the food down and was gone again.

Aurora smiled. "Come on lets get something to eat, I am so hungry"

They walked down stairs and the food smelled great Robert was hungry, but he waited while Aurora served up the food. It was her first day in her new kitchen, and he didn't want to spoil the fun. They ate hungrily, and after they were through, another form of hunger began calling for Robert's attention. He walked over behind Aurora and slid his hands up under her top from below, and massaged her breasts. Her nipples were pleasantly hard already and felt great against his palms. He kissed her neck. He would never tire of kissing her like this. It just brought happiness to his soul.

Aurora was starving and could not wait to eat. She wondered if part of her hungry now was because she was pregnant. She ate her fill and then began to clean up. She took all the dishes and put them in the sing ready to wash when she felt his hand all over her. She smiled a little. "Robert my dear, I am already pregnant there is no need to keep trying" she teased him

"That doesn't mean that it isn't fun, and soon enough you wont be able to, you know. We should enjoy it while we can don't you think? He unbuttoned her skirt and let it fall to the floor. He turned her to face him and kneeled in front of her and began licking at her clit, while pushing her back against the sink.

Aurora knew he was right, and she so wanted him right now. She wanted to make love to him in every room of their new house. She felt her skirt slip away and his tongue touch her sensitive clit. She moaned she was already so worked up. Her slit flowed with her juices.

He worked his hands over the cheeks of her ass as he continued to lick and suckle her clit. He wanted her to cum right there, and he was determined she would. He pushed his tongue deep inside her and savored her taste. he called out her name though it was muffled by the soft flesh of her outer lips.

Aurora closed her eyes as she felt his tongue slip inside her. She moaned softly. He knew how to work her body get it to do as he willed. And soon she found herself reaching her pike, she cried out his name as she came.

He kissed his way up her body to her lips and then lifted her onto the counter and dropped he pants. and stepped out of them. He grabbed her by her ass cheeks and pulled her to him causing her to wrap her legs around his waist. He lowered her onto his hard cock and began to slide he up and down his hard shaft. She was slick and wet and hot, and he loved the feeling of her wrapped around him.

Aurora had little time to recover but she didn't want it. Her pussy was still tingling with the feeling of her orgasm as he slip his hard cock inside her. Her legs were wrapped so tight around him, her arms were around his neck. She moaned with every move of his cock inside her body.

He carried her to the bedroom still engaged tightly inside her. He closed the door and laid her on the bed and still standing, thrust hard in and out of her pussy. They had left their clothing on the kitchen floor.

A few minutes later, Lily returned to pick up her pot and when her Knock went unanswered, let herself in. When she saw the skirt pants and panties on the kitchen floor she blushed furiously, giggled, and as a joke, folded them neatly and placed them on the kitchen table. She couldn't help but notice how wet the panties were. she grinned, and let herself out, taking the empty soup pot with her. It was obvious to her they had been hungry....in more ways than one.

Aurora's pussy wrapped tighter around him as he moved her to the bedroom as if it was afraid to be empty. Her heart raced she felt him thrust inside her pussy as she laid on the bed. She moaned and hips bucked to meet his thrust. it was all to much and she cried out his name and orgasmed again.

Robert smiled as she came again, and picked up his pace, though he was in heaven with pleasure this time he was able to hold off the urge to cum. He pulled up her blouse and played with her nipples as he continued to pound her strongly and then reached down and rolled her clit in the fingers of his left hand.

As he thrust harder into her it turned her on so much. She felt like she would cum again but she fought off that urge. when he began to play with her body it made her want to come even more but she resolved to wait until he came as well.

Robert felt himself nearing the point of no return. He called out hr name and said "OOOOOH I'm about to cum! cum with me please!

He rubbed her clit quickly and drove in deep and hard as his cock began to throb.

Aurora could not stand it any longer she came hard on him. Her pussy spasming hard around his cock. She called out his name as she came once again. Her third orgasm of the night.

Robert collapsed onto her on the bed, and cuddled with her . He was exausted and just wanted to hold her. He loved the feel of her warm skin next to his. He helped her out of her shirt and took off his own Then pulled a sheet over them and kissed her gently

Aurora body felt so worn out as he collapsed next to her. She cuddled up next to him and a new happy feeling washed over. She giggled a little out of no where. "Oh robert we are home, this is our home, i can't wait to be the perfect wife in this home just as my mother was." She was certainly already happier and freer

Robert just mermered MMMMMMMMM! as he settled into a deep satisfied sleep. He woke the next morning to the sound of birds. he looked around but didn't find Aurora. He did hear noises from the kitchen and smelled coffee and bacon cooking. He got up and not bothering to dress he started down the stairs to the kitchen where he found Aurora busy cooking and talking to he mother, who had her back to the stairs. Aurora's eyes grew wide as she realized Robert had come downstairs totally naked.

Back
Top Bottom