Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In the King's service (wolvenrogue and nightsorceress)

When he came to their chambers aurora didn't even take notice, she was sitting on the window ledge looking out, her eyes traveled past the village below and she was looking to the forest. She knew it was to far away to see her home, however she was lost in thought of what they may be doing. She couldn't wait to go back and have a chance to openly be herself

He gently touched her on the shoulder. " Thinking of home aren't you? we need to get out of the castle, both of us. I'm going to take you to the lake today, do you remember it? He wrapped his arms around her and couldn't help noticing the fullness of her breasts they were noticeably larger and her cleavage deeper. This stirred his imagination as he though of the picnic they were to go on, and set him to wondering. He knew women had a time of month each month when they avoided sex and were in pain, and often bled... He had been with her 10 weeks and their had never been such a time.

He decided that when they were on their picnic he would ask her, sure she would know why.

Aurora's head turned slowly as she looked him. she was happy he was here. She slowly rose from the ledge and wrapped her arms around him. "Yes i suppose i was thinking of home, I guess I am still a little home sick" She sighed and looked up at him with a smile. "I would love to go to the lake with you, it would be nice to just get out of these walls for a time"

He took her down to the carriage and was carrying a small sachel. He helped her into the carriage, closed the door, and pulled the curtains. "I brought along a surprise", he said and opened the sachel. In it were the clothes they partied in after the wedding. "I thought you might enjoy the picnic more dressed in these" he said. He held up the short skirt and top that stopped short of her waist.

Aurora gave him a smile. "Did you think i would happier in these or would you be happier seeing me in these." She laughed and took the clothes. She changed into them right then wanting to be out of her formal dress. When she did change her body did look different in them, her breast seemed fuller, her stomach did not seem as flat, but she didn't even seem to notice.

"Honestly it was both" he said. Smiling. He clearly noticed her larger breasts, by then though he wasn't looking anywhere else, and As he changed it was clear what was on his mind. His cock had betrayed any secret he might have hoped to have. " i hope yo like me better this way as well, it is certainly more comfortable." When the driver ushered them out of the carriage, his eyes went wide. He had never seen a woman dressed this way much less a queen. Robert took his arm.. "Keep you opinions to yourself if you know what is good for you."

Aurora smiled and shook her head. "You are just a horny teenager" she laughed a little as she got out of the carriage, she saw drivers reaction to her clothes, she looked down a little. She knew that she would never be accepted dressing like this back in the castle. She stood close to robert her hand covering her exposed stomach.

Robert felt sad as he saw her look down. " I know things are different her my dear, but lets just enjoy our picnic shall we. Here you can be your self." What he had seen just shook his world. He knew that despite their efforts, this would never work. he tried valiantly to be cheery, but he just could not. He was slowly realizing that his original decision had been for the best. He felt something in his pocket. It was the letter he had written to the chancellor abdicating the throne, it was still in the pocket of his clothes.

Aurora drew a deep breath and looked up at him "I am glad you accept me for who I am" she kissed him softly and then took the picnic basket and blanket and laid them out on the ground fair away from the driver almost hidden by the trees. Just needing time to be alone with her husband. Once it was set up she pulled him down on the blanket sitting next him. she seemed so happy to be back in nature.

"What if we never went back to the castle today?" he asked. "What if I just took you home right from here and we never returned? Is there anything you would miss?" He asked. "You know... after the last weeks I don't think I'd miss anything. Nothing at all." He looked at the letter, than into her eyes.

Aurora looked at him shocked a moment then she felt bad, she thought she hadn't been trying hard enough to fit into his world. She hated herself right there in that moment She turned to face him. "OH Robert, I am sorry, I didn't mean to make to think I wanted to give up trying to fit in, I can try harder, I really can...I'm sorry"

"No, you don't understand sweetheart, I don't fit in. I haven't been happy a single day since I've arrived. I don't belong here any more and my presence is about to divide my kingdom in the morning, something I swore I'd never do. If I leave will you come with me? Will you love me still if I'm not king? "

She just starred at him for a long moment in shock in what he just said. "Robert I don't love for your crown, I hoped that you would know that, I love you for you. And if this truly what you want then of course I would go to the end of earth with you, but please make sure it is what you truly want. Please think about this as well, your kingdom will need a new king and he may not be everything you think he should be can you leave with it, i would hate for you to be upset even for one moment"

" I can't not leave my dear, I've already divided the court, and the look on my drivers face just confirms that the people are divided as well. He is loyal, but what is now beautiful to me is now shocking to him. I think we should just go home. Where we can be happy again. Where I fit in.. I don't fit here any more, and you never did. thank god"

Aurora wrapped her arms tight around him. "I am sorry things did not work out as you planned, but I know when we return to the woods you will be happy again, for once in your life you will have the chance to be free and be who ever you want to be." she kissed him passionately. But slowly pulled back. "There is just one thing, if we return to my home, it will one day asked of me to take my parents place, would you be willing to be their king?"

I am not afraid to be a leader, but I know when to step aside. If your people were to truly want me, of course I would. How could I not? He helped her pack up the picnic and spoke to the driver. They started off for home never to return. It was along two day drive, and they had only each other and what was in the picnic basket. They arrived hungry and tired the next evening. Robert gave the Crumpled letter to the driver and sent him on his way. He breathed a sigh of relief. They were back home at last. As they made the long walk up the hill he stopped and kissed her. "Thank you for showing me who it is I really am." he said.

Aurora smiled a little hearing that he would help her when the time came to rule their people. She climb into the carriage taking one last look at his land. She was not sad to leave it behind not like when they left the woods. It seemed to take forever to return home finally they had arrived. She smiled as she exited the carriage. Taking his hand she almost pulled him up the hill. Once they were almost there he had stopped her. She kissed him back. "You will be happy here I know it" she said softly.

"what are you two doing here, we were not expecting you for a few more weeks" Lillian voice called out from the top of the hill.

Robert's eyes lit up "Mom!" he said as he pulled Aurora up the hill "we have so much to talk about!, Is Liam about? Oh! I was going to ask Aurora, but you will do! What does it mean, when a woman hasn't bled for 10 weeks?" he was a bundle of enthusiasm and excitement... "And Oh mom! we are starving!"

Aurora heard the excitement in Roberts voice when her mother called to them. She smiled and followed him up the hill the rest of the way.

Lillian hugged Aurora and then turned to Robert hugging him. but pulled back a little. "Robert if Aurora has not bled for 10 weeks it safe to say she is pregnant. and by the looks of her she is" Lillian smiled. Aurora looked at her mother and then to Robert. "I guess with everything going on I did not notice"

Robert smiled and hugged Aurora, the headed up the One woman under each arm. The was a peace about him he had never felt before, not even when he was here last. It just felt right. When they arrived back at the villiage he saw their home finished on the Hill. He suddenly looked down. How would he pay for it?

Lillian looked the couple. "I hope you like your wedding present, i know the house is a little bigger than we talked about but we hoped some day you two would live here after you stepped down from the throne"

"Oh mother is so beautiful. Thank you" Aurora hugged Robert. "its perfect"

"And i mean what i said this is a present, I do not want to see any money exchange hands for this home" Lillian said firmly.

Robert was in shock. He kissed his mother and they headed to the main house. He saw Liam just outside the door. "Dad, we have some news" he said as he gave him a manly hug. "First Aurora is pregnant, and if the genes in my family hold true it will likely be triplets, and second, We are here to stay. Were not going back. " Robert fell silent and just let the impact of what they had said sink in.

Aurora stood by her mother a moment before hugging her father. she then moved to Robert's side as he told her father and her mother they had news. Lillian Jaw almost hit the ground when they he said they were not going back. "Robert really? you would stay here forever, we would see our grandchildren grow?" Tears filled Lillian's, "But is this what you truly want?"

"Yes Mom it was my choice, when I went back, I didn't fit in anymore, almost worse than Aurora. Some love it others hated it, I was dividing my kingdom. No good king will do that. So we left, and told no one. I sent a letter to the Chancellor with my driver. I am happy and Aurora is happy, and I have no worries about what I left behind all we have are the clothes on our backs, and each other, and that is enough. OH! and a house! Thank you Dad. It feels so good to say that."

Lillian hugged him. "I am sorry things did not work out as planned, but you must excuse me for being happy about it. It is so wonderful to have you both here forever" She slowly let him go and then hit him on the shoulder. "But how dare you leave in such a way, you have wife that is carring your child inside her and you leave with no food or anything for your long travel" Lillian scold him just any mother would scold her son.

Back
Top Bottom