Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In the King's service (wolvenrogue and nightsorceress)

Aurora closed her eyes as she was enjoying his attention, however when he abruptly stopped she opened her eyes and sat up. When he came back with food she stared at him a moment, "You are evil" taking the first bit of food and throwing it at him, as he kissed her she playful nipped at his lip. "Yes very evil"

He ate bites of food from her fingers, and alternately licked at her pussy or sucked on her nipples. He enjoyed seeing her desire him like she did. he kept playing with her while they ate. It was everything he had hoped for. She loved him and he loved her, they were best friends, and playmates.

Aurora smiled as he played with her, she felt like playing with him for once. Once she had her fill of the food she gave him and evil smile and moved from the bed getting dressed. "well seeing as how you left me wanting more, I think I will do the same to you" She gave him a playful wink.

Robert pouted.. " I wasn't through yet!" he protested getting up to follow her. he knew she had him hooked now and could do pretty much as she wanted. He just hoped she wouldn't tease him too badly.

Aurora playfully moved away. "Hmm well then maybe I was, you know what they say when you keep a girl waiting..." as she moved around the room she wiggled her ass and her curves showing off to him. "And now i think it is your turn to wait. I bet you can not make it 24 hours with out making a move on me"

Robert looked down . "I cant take that bet... i cant wait 5 minutes!" he said laughing and running after her and grabbing her around the waist. He kissed the back of her neck.

Aurora laughed as she felt his arms wrapped around her holding him to his body. her head tilted back her looking at him. 'You are hopeless. What are you going to do when we return the castle and you won't be as free to attack your wife as you are here"

"Things will just have to change now wont they. They will adjust to their new king and the adjustment will be for the better. Both our kingdoms will be richer for the fact we are now one. And yes I am hopeless..Hopelessly in love with my wife, as it should be!"

Aurora giggled, "now do you think your stuffy old nobles will like the change of their king, from a well respected member of their world to a now horny teenager, hopelessly in love with his wife?"

"They are entitled to their opinion, but they are as you pointed old, and stuffy, and you missed one thing, motivated by money and influence, which is why they will like it no matter how much they hate it. Besides I'm not worried about them. Its my people I'm worried about, and they, I am confident will love it and more important , love you. The one who brought on all this change. Change is only bad if you are in control for most fear losing it. That is the most important thing I learned here, I don't fear losing control any more. I only fear losing love. It's so much better way to live ... and I have you to prove it!" he said as he kissed her again.

Aurora heard the tone in his voice change, he was no longer playful he was serious, and smiled at him before her lips kissed him passionately. "Yes i must agree with you, being in love, and being with the love of your life is the best and only way to live. I know we have had a disagreements but I am so happy I have you, I just hope you know that"

"My dear ... yes we did and it was hard for both of us, but it built our love. Now I not only have my love, but my friend, and playmate, and Queen. Now, wherever we are, we are one, body and spirit, as though somehow attached. I have never felt peace, never known love like this in my life." He pulled her to him and kissed her deeply. A smile came across his face. "Are you still going to make me wait?" he said.

As he spoke she looked him deep in the eyes. He certainly did have a away with words. But she also knew he meant every one of them. She smiled a little and then kissed him passionately in response to his question.

He reached inside her robe, and let it fall from her shoulders and quickly stepped out of his clothes. They fell to the bed in a fit of passionate kissing. He wanted to make this moment last forever. She was his and he was hers, loving one another unashamed. Tomorrow they would embark on a journey as king and queen, but he wanted to remain lovers most of all.

Aurora let him take off her clothes and she kissed him deeply and passionately. Just a few moments ago they were playful, now this was different this was passion, this was love, and she loved this moment the best. She fell on to the bed with him she held on time, he was so strong just like their love.

The wrapped in each other coiled together in the bed. their love making was slow and passionate, they explored each others bodies and feasted on each other. This was a deeper passion than he had ever felt and he gave himself to her holding nothing back, looking only to pleasing her.

She kissed him, she held him. She made deep passionate love to him. It was the perfect love making to end their time here, before they returned to the castle. She only hoped that they would have a moment as perfect as this again.

They loved until they both were lulled to sleep, by simple joy. They woke early the next morning. "My dear we need to say our goodbyes for now. We will return in a month or so and inspect our new home and see all our friends., but for now we must go." They got up and dressed and walked together to the main house, to find their parents. Robert had adopted them having none of his own still alive.

Aurora slept peacefully through the night in his arms, but then when morning came she knew what was to come. Although he said they would return in a month there was a chance they might not. She took every step carefully savoring every last moment here. The whole time she tried to act as it it didn't bother her.

Robert could feel her anxiety and did his best to comfort her. They said their goodbyes, and finally the time had come to get in the carriage and return. He held her close, and once the door had been closed, had her lay her head in his lap. He could feel her shoulders begin to heave, and a tear streaked down his cheek. He hurt not just for her. He would miss them too.

Aurora hid her tears as she hugged her mother and father goodbye, she held on to them for as long as she could, but then she did have to let them go to return to the carriage. As she climbed inside she took one last look around before the door closed. As he held her in his lap she could no longer hid her sadness she tried to cry silently as not to upset him, or make him think she didn't want to go, but her heart did hurt already.

He rubbed her back and just let her sob. She needed to release the pain, and he knew it. His heart was heavy for her, but he was sure in time they would both be better. New and exciting things were ahead, and she would finally, he hoped experience some of the good that his people had in their hearts. He worried a bit none-the-less. Hoping she would accept his world as he had hers

she seemed to cry forever, but finally she mustered up enough strength to stop her tears. She slowly sat up trying to wipe her face but it did little good. She looked a mess, her eyes puffy, her cheeks tear stained. Her hair was a mess. "I am sorry for acting this way..." she finally was able to say to him.

"Oh my darling I understand. I actually hurt too. I know you will miss them." He hugged her close and wiped her tears with his handkerchief. As they rode through the dense woods between their two kingdoms, they talked quietly of thier future, especially the children he hoped she was carrying.

She was glad he understood, the next few days were going to be tough on her, but deep down she knew with his patience and understanding she would be to over come this. "You really can not wait to be a father, can you?" She smiled she hoped with all her might that she was pregnant, she could not wait to be a mother to his children.

Back
Top Bottom