Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In the King's service (wolvenrogue and nightsorceress)

Though he came he didn't soften, and her rocking hips drove him to deeper desire. Now he too felt the urgent need for more of her. He held her soft bottom in his hands and now drove it down hard on him each thrust punctuated with a grunt. He could feel her pussy grabbing at him throbbing around him, it drove him wild. "Oh Aurora", he roared, almost like a mating lion.

Aurora came hard on him, but that did not seem to slow him, She felt him entering her with a renewed energy. She held tight to him as he entered with such fierceness. when he roared out she couldn't believe it, it didn't frighten her, she was glad he was experiencing such passion. She gently kissed his lips so silance anything more like that though in case someone heard.

His entire body stiffened and he plunged into holding him self in deep, he shuddered and shook and finally relaxed with a deep sigh followed by gasping for air as his body gave up every last drop of his seed. He lay in her arms sweating and smiling in a blissful state of exhaustion, having given everything he had for his bride. "Your amazing! was all he could say "just amazing!"

Aurora felt him release inside her, he was so deep inside her, if she wasn't already pregnant she was sure that he had just made her pregnant. Aurora laid back on the pillow, slowly untangling them just need a moment to catch her breath. "Oh Robert that was wonderful" she said softly.

Robert sat up as she rolled on her back and began kissing her at her feet, Slowly kissing and licking his way up her legs and thighs. He slowly kissed his way up her body till he returned to her lips. He worshiped her body with his lips.

Aurora giggled as she felt his lip trail over her body. "Oh Robert, can you not rest even for one second" She teased him shaking her head. "You are going to wear a girl out at this rate."

"That's the idea, my darling, a blissful nights sleep, dreaming of children. We have to find a carpenter. We have a second home to get started on. I want our children to know both of their cultures." He suckled her nipples and played gently with her clit as she lay resting on the bed.

Aurora smiled a little. She gently pulled him up away from her body. Just wanting to be close to him. "You talk as if I am already pregnant" She said softly. "our children will know both the worlds they come from, and my hope is they can see both as their home, both places offer so much differences."

"Well my dear, that is my sincere wish. Nothing could make me happier than I am now except children from you. Besides making them is so much fun!" he said with a playful tone in his voice. " If your not sure your pregnant perhaps we should try a little harder!" He laughed and kissed her through a big smile.

Aurora smiled and once again giggled she was so happy in this moment. She kissed him back her own smile never leaving her face. "well it will be some time before I know for sure if i truly am pregnant so you will have to wait a little longer to know"

"Well in the mean time will just have to keep working on it won't we?" "What do you think about a swim in that warm creek, by moonlight? he asked? Its dark as pitch we wouldn't even have to get dressed." He was feeling playful now.

"Yes i guess we will won't we?" she kissed him gently, "I think i am tired, and my muscles hurt and nice relaxing soak in the warm creek would be nice, but i have a feeling you were planning on something more huh?" She asked sweetly.

"We can start with the soak and see what develops" Robert took a candle in one hand and her hand in the other and they headed out into the blackness toward the creek. The night air felt cool on their naked skin and they were both giddy with excitement.

she shook her head as got out of bed followed him down to the creek. The cool night air chilled her and shivered. her arms wrapped tight around her body. She couldn't wait to get to get the creek, as soon as she saw it she moved away from him and got right into the warm water. She sighed as the warmth hit her skin.

He climbed in the water and set the candle on the bank. he moved over beside her and wrapped his arms around her. It was beautiful by candlelight under the stars. he ran his hands over her body gently under the warm water as they relaxed together in silence.

Aurora moved to sit next to him in the creek. She was in the nice warm water with the man she loved it was perfect. She sighed happily as she rested her head against his shoulder. It was the perfect night

They sat and talked for hours.... they were truly best friends. "I'm turning into a prune", he said laughing. "Are you ready to sleep my dear?" He helped her up and could see a glimmer of light on the horizon.. They had talked all night. The hurried back to the cabin in twilight, and crawled into bed."

As the night grew later Aurora was feeling more sleepy. At one point she yawned and nodded her head as he asked if she was ready for to sleep. She got out of the water her skin right was freezing from the air, she hurried back to the cabin, as she held his hand she was walking so fast to try to escape the cold she was practically pulling him behind her. right away when she entered the cabin put on her robe and adding logs to the fire trying to get it going again before she climbed into bed and shivered under the blanket.

Robert climbed in next to her cuddling and trying to warm up. It had been a wonderful night and they drifted off to sleep. Robert woke the next morning to a knock at the door. He pulled on some clothes. It was Lilly with a tray of food. Robert looked at her through the fog of sleepiness. " I thought you might be hungry, Its 1 in the afternoon and you two havent eaten since lunch yesterday". "Thank you Mom. It was a wonderful night, but we slept very little." he said with a wink that told her what she wanted to know.

Aurora slept with her body pressed tight to Robert, her face buried against his neck. It was the perfect way to sleep after a perfect night. As the sun rose she did not want to wake, her head was underneath the blanket. When her mother knocked on the door she mumbled a bit then went back to sleep. Aurora always had been a deep long sleeper.

nightsorceress said:
Aurora slept with her body pressed tight to Robert, her face buried against his neck. It was the perfect way to sleep after a perfect night. As the sun rose she did not want to wake, her head was underneath the blanket. When her mother knocked on the door she mumbled a bit then went back to sleep. Aurora always had been a deep long sleeper.

Robert set the tray on the table, and the knealt by the bed. he lifted the balnket and stuck his head under. he soon found her nipple and started suckling it, while his finger found her pussy. He ran his finger along itlightly teasing her. "Are you hungry sleep head?"

Aurora at first felt something touch her nipple but then it was more intense. When she felt his finger touch her pussy she also came out of her skin from the sudden feeling. She jumped almost falling out of bed. She looked at him for a moment as her mind focused. "What in the world are you doing"

"Trying to wake my seeping beauty. its past lunch time and your mother brought us food. Are you hungry?" he kissed his way down her belly and started licking her clit playfully.

Aurora shook her head. "well you have succeeded at waking me up" she said with a giggle. She then smelled the food and it smelled very good her stomach growled. "I guess i am hungry." she said softly but then suddenly stopped talking as she felt his warm tongue against her clit.

Robert played a bit getting her excited and then stopped and said "lets eat" He knew he was teasing her and he loved it. he got the tray and brought it to the bed. and they fed each other from their fingers. kissing in between bites.

Back
Top Bottom