Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In the King's service (wolvenrogue and nightsorceress)

Aurora moved and touched his cheek. "I can never be unhappy with you by my side, that is why i am pushing you so hard to make sure you return. I can adjust, I can get by. Its funny to think how much i wanted to hear you say the words that i never have to leave this place again, and now that you have i pushing you to take them back. I just want you to have everything, and if everything for you is me and your kingdom then so be it"

I can't decide now. Everything is different. You have changed me forever, and you cant just take that back. Go to my driver and tell him come back. We will stay a while longer, if your parents will have me. I want to talk to your father, not for you, but for me, He kissed her on the cheek and got up the walked slowly back to the main house. He found Lilly, and asked "Is lLiam around?"

Aurora was glad he was going to give it more thought she would hate to have him unhappy here. She loved her home and she was not sure though if this was the right place for him. she did as he asked and told the driver to come back.

Lillian was sitting by the fire sewing when she saw her son-in-law come in. "Well Robert if he is around he probably with the other men talking about the latest hunt." she gave a short laugh "Why is something wrong? you and Aurora are not fighting again are you?"

"No mother we are not, we just can't decide what to do. I need some advice from a man. I'll find him I'm sure." The softness in his voice shocked her but was reassuring, and he liked it that he so easily called her mother. She decided to visit her daughter and find out what was going on first hand.

Aurora was wondering in the woods. she just needed time to think how she was going to pull off appearing to forgive his people. There was a few of the oblivious things she could do. Like stay in the castle, when she had children that would come more easily. She hoped it would all work out for the best.

Lilly found her daughter walking aimlessly. "what's the matter child? you look lost." She said. "You haven been fighting again have you?" " I have to tell you, there is something different about Robert, not the same man at all. He is much more relaxed." She saw the look of apprehension in her daughter's face. "don't go thinking he sent me here. He doesn't know, I came on my own. What's this about a decision? that's all he would tell me. That you two couldn't make a decision, and he needed a man's advice. He went looking for Liam."

Aurora was startled when her mother suddenly appeared. "Oh its nothing mother" She said as she walked a little bit more, but then knew her mother would not leave her alone. "we are just trying to sort out where the best place for us to make our home is. He is willing to give up his throne for me, and for this place"

"What would make him do that my dear, there must be a reason. Why doesn't he want to go home now? she asked.

"I am struggling to forgive his people for what they have done." She said softly. "And mother really if you are thinking of lecturing me, or telling me you raised me differently please don't. I am struggling with this, I want to forgive them, its not that don't want to, but it not easy"

"I didn't come to lecture, its not my place. Your a grown woman, and married. I just came to say I love you and listen. I will tell you this; from what I can see, his love runs deep, he may not have understood this place when he came, but he does now. His love runs deeper than most men around here, except maybe your father, maybe not even him. What you make of that is up to you. I love you my daughter. I'll leave you to make your own decision. She walk quietly away and left Aurora as she had found her. "

"Robert found Liam and asked for a moment of his time. Father, he said, may I call you that? I need some advice. I love your daughter more than myself or my kingdom. When I came here I intended to take her for my queen, but now I find I cannot. When she was in captivity, she was mistreated by my people. A fact she cannot forgive, though I know in my heart she has tried. If she cannot forgive them, she will never love them, and in both our kingdoms, tha is a requirement of a queen. She is the heart of the kingdom. So I cannot take her home with me. I was forced to choose. Her or my kingdom. I chose her. I prepared to abdicate my throne. She has stopped me temporarily and beseached me to take her as my queen, but I know in m heart she still has hatred for my people. Pray tell me how do solve this dilemma?"

"You love her, then you must trust her. Even if you you or your kingdom may be hurt if she fails. LOve her enough to be vulnerable, even too that which you cannot know. That is real love". Liam said.

"Thank you father" Robert said and bowed to the king.

Aurora sighed after her mother left and headed down to the hot springs. she wondered what choice Robert would make, she knew whatever it was she would accept at this point. She sat down at the edge of the springs and removed her shoes and dip her feet into the water. If he choose to leave she would miss this place, but she would have him.

Robert went to the cabin and found it empty. He walked around the area taking some time to think about what Liam had said. He was long in years and very wise, and very loving. Robert respected him on so many levels. So he must trust and accept the risk so he would. Finally he came upon Aurora soaking her feet in the spring he walked quietly up behind her and gently placed his hands on her shoulders. She jumped, but then saw it was him. He felt her relaxed in his hands.

"I have two questions he asked. First, in your heart of hearts, what do you want to do? second, do yo think you can ever forgive my people?

Aurora was humming to herself when she felt some one touch her shoulder. She jumped but looked up an saw it was him and she relaxed. She smiled a little then heard his question. She pulled on his hand a little bit to pull him down to sit next to her. Once he was sitting she looked at him. "In my heart of hearts i want to do what ever you want to do, if you want to stay here and learn our way of life, then we will stay, or if you want to return i will learn your way of life. As for your people and forgiveness, the only i can do is promise i can try, i can not promise i can forgive them but i can try"

That will be enough he said, I can't ask more than that of you. We will stay a day to say our goodbyes and leave for our kindom in the morning. He hugged her and held her as they both cried softly it had been an exhausting day.

Aurora slowly stood up after a little while and pulled him up with her. She collected her shoes and looked at him. "Come on let us go back to the cabin." She took his hand and lead them back to there little cabin home. She entered and lite some candles. "DO you want me to go up to the house to get something to eat?"

'If your hungry yes, but right now I am only hungry for you.' Robert started slowly removing his clothes as he stood before her, a look of loving lust in his eyes. He wanted to just love her. really love her for a few hours.

Aurora shook her head "No I am not hungry." She smiled softly at him. "And what makes you think i am i hungry for the same thing you are?" she asked playfully, she was feeling happy again and wanted to show that by being playful.

He caught her around the waist and pulled he to him. The tone of her voice excited him, and he held her back against his bare chest and ravaged her gently with is hands as he kissed her neck. He turned her to face him and kissed her through his smile as started pulling the ties of her corset. This was playful sex on a level they had not experienced, and Robert was loving it. He felt like a child locked in a room with his favorite toy all to himself. He was laughing, smiling, and teasing all at the same time.

Aurora felt him grab her and she let out an excited yell. Her head rested on his shoulder to allow him access to the skin on her neck. as she spun around to face him she nipped at his lip a little as he kissed her. As he undid her corset she pulled away from him and moved closer to the the bed letting her dress and corset drop leaving her just in her under clothes. "You know my love we have both had a trying day maybe we should just go to bed." She said cutely.

"Yes ... trying ... mmmmm....bed...." he said try to talk while kissing her. He started laughing at the sound. he kicked off his shoes and dropped his pants stepping out of them, his cock poking out straight at her. He grabbed the hem of her camisole and pulled it up and over her head. only her lace panties remained. He hooked them with his thumbs and drew them down her thighs from which point they fell freely to the floor. Locked together in a kiss they fell as one to the soft bed. "Yes.....Bed...MMMMMMM" he said. Sleep was not on his mind.

Aurora kissed him back gently. She could feel his lust in his kiss which was confirmed by the fact he was hard. Suddenly her top was removed followed by her bottoms. She smiled as her back hit the bed. She wrapped them in the blanket as if pretending they were going to sleep knowing full well that was far from both their minds.

Robert sunk down between her thighs his hard cock lying along her slit. He slowly slid along it massaging her clit with his cock. she felt so good and warm, and what was best was how happy they were. Finally they had what they wanted. They were married and best friends and they could now celebrate their oneness. Robert pulled back and said " I love you Aurora with all my heart and soul" as he said those words he sunk himself deep inside her, and kissed her passionately.

She was already wet from just plan wanting him, but as he rubbed himself against her she became even more turned on.
"I love you too" she said softly. As he entered her she moaned out. She felt so complete with him so deep inside her.

He rolled them on their sides so they could each move freely and pleasure each other. He had never felt so good. He thought to him self that if she were not already pregnant, he secretly wished this would be the night it happened. To have a child conceived in so much love was his fondest wish. His hands worked through her hair and her lavender eyes sparkled back at him. Those eyes he loved so much. At this moment he could find nothing about her he did not simply adore. He felt his body responding to her just let his love overflow. He came so effortlessly, so joyfully it was a whole new experience. He just held her softly in his arms.

Aurora moved with, enjoy the pleasure she was feeling. All of her worry about leaving her home seemed to fade slowly away. She knew it would all be ok as long as she had him. She moaned softly again as her pleasure from having him inside her felt so overwhelmingly good. "Oh Robert" she said as her hips moved against him seeking out more pleasure.

Back
Top Bottom