Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In the King's service (wolvenrogue and nightsorceress)

Aurora watched Robert play, it was nice to see. She hoped he would want to be a father, she thought he would be a wonderful father. She kissed him back gently and then handed the baby back. "alright." She smiled and took his hand and lead him from the house back towards the cabin. As they walked she smiled at him. "Robert do you hope to have children?"

Robert chuckled. " I don't "hope" to have children, dearest, I "plan" to have many!" "seeing that the chambers that they are finishing in the castle wont be needed now, I plan to make it a nursery. I would say it should hold four or five infants? wouldn't you? Of course when old enough they would have their own rooms and make room in the nursery for more. How many would you like?" " I was talking with Leam earlier, and found out that twins run not just in my family but in yours as well.

They walked around the cabin and continued down the same trail until it ended at a creek. Robert dipped his hand in. Indeed it was warm. Robert stripped off his clothes and waited for Aurora to do the same.

Aurora smiled and shook her head. "I See so you planned to have that many children with out me" She teased a little. She over joyed that he wanted to be a father. "I would like as many children as the gods see fit to give us" She kissed his cheek as they made their way to the creek. She knew her father would keep any unwanted visitors away so she felt a little more comfortable taking off her clothes. However she did dip into the water pretty quickly. "And when do you want to start having children?" She question as she swam over to him.

Well, he said, I believe we started that adventure last night. With all we have been doing, I'd be very surprised if you are not nursing babies by midsummer. To me that would be delightful. He wrapped his arms around her in the cool water and kissed her deeply. She felt his hard cock poking her in the belly.

Aurora smiled a little, he was right there could be a chance she was pregnant already and they didn't even know. Her arms wrapped around his neck and she kissed him back. She felt his hardness against her and she laughed a little. "You know if you want to ensure your chances of making me pregnant you might want to wait until we are not in the water were your seed could be washed away."

Robert laughed. " As much as you have collected already, and as much as I plan to give in the coming days, a few wont be missed." He took her ass in his hands and lowered her onto himself. The temperature difference between the cool creek and her hat insides was almost shocking, but in a very pleasant way.

Aurora shook her and smiled at his comment. She felt him enter her as she sighed as she was once again filled to the brink with his member. He was still so large inside her. But it felt heavenly she hope he would always feel the same. Her arms wrapped around his neck as she leaned in and kissed him gently.

The cool water flowed between them as the made love in the deep pool, her nipples stiffened by the coolness of the water felt heavenly against his chest. With each withdrawal and thrust the temperature difference added a new dimension to an already sensual experience. he was agin taking his time and watching the effect it was having on his wife with great pleasure.

Her body was pressed tight to his has the cool water made her shiver as they made love. Her nipples were so hard. Her face moved to his neck to kiss and nip at him gently. She was so in love with him. She moaned softly into his neck as she started to build towards her climax.

He returned her kisses and picked up his pace just a bit. she was clenching his body like a vice. He felt his own climax was near also. He moved to shallow water where her own weight pushed her down harder upon him and started bucking his hips into her. He threw his head back and groaned loudly as he let himself go.

Aurora moaned again in pleasure as he moved them into the shallows. She felt her body press down on his and that was all she needed to send her over the edge of pleasure. She cried out his name as she came hard on him.

They stood there in complete happiness for several minutes then Robert carried her up on the bank and they laid on soft green moss and let themselves dry, still coupled in the warm sun. It made for the close of a wonderful morning . As he lay on his back with Aurora laid out on his chest he could see the birds playing in the tree tops. He would come home witha whole new appreciation for nature.

Aurora's small frame lay on top of him. Her head on his shoulder. she just enjoyed the moments of happiness between them. She sighed softly. "I wish we could stay this way forever" she said, thinking how nice it would be be able to just have the days to themselves and enjoy the love between them, but she knew once they returned to his kingdom he would be consumed with his duties.

"what do you mean my dear? he asked. "you mean naked like this on the ground?" he asked laughing. "or did you mean something else? I intend to be just as in love 20 or 50 years from now if God gives me breath, and if can I will make love to you every day!"

Aurora laughed and shook her head. "No silly, just this freedom we have now. We can be together as much as we want, we can do whatever we want, I know it won't always be so but these past days it has been nice" She said softly. "and i will love you till the end of forever"

"Well my dear Aurora, remember, we are a King and Queen. In my country, that comes with considerable priviledges. Unless it comes to war, our principle responsibility is to appoint those that actually run things on our behalf, and produce an heir, and that is a singularly pleasant duty. Once we have children, of course we must guide them and bring them up properly. That would happen here as well, although in my kingdom you may have as much assistance as you require. It seems to me, our first order of business upon returning should be to build a woodland home for Leam and Lilly so they will feel at home when they visit, which I hope will be often. After all, children need grandparents, and none have survived on my side of the family. I hope they will feel comfortable enough to stay a month or more at a time.

Aurora looked him a little puzzled she was shocked to find he would have that much freedom to do as he wished. "I wouldn't need more than your assistance raising our children, unless you have plans to keep my belly swollen with children." She smiled and teased him a little. "It would be so nice to have my parents come to visit us, plus when we have children i don't think you would be able to keep my parents away."

Robert sat up, keeping her tucked in his lap."No I'm sure we won't!, but of course we wouldn't try. Do you feel like a Queen my dear? You are you know. You just haven't met your people yet. They will adore you. they have waited twenty years for your arrival.

Aurora sat up with him, her hair was still wet but the rest of her was dry now. She shrugged a little. "I am not sure if i feel like a queen yet, its hard to think your people are now my people. I hope they will accept me"

"Accept you??? they will adore you! you are so sweet and generous. They could not ask for a finer queen. No kingdom shall be graced by anyone so sweet as you." He hugged her and helped her to dress, he dressed himself. The thought suddenly occurred to him that he was fundamentally changed. A few short weeks ago, he would have demanded he help him dress. He smiled. He liked what she and her family had done to him. They meandered back to the village holding hands.

She was not so sure that he was right, she knew only time would tell, but she did have hope. She dressed and held his hand as they walked back to the village before they could arrive at the village she stopped them. "Robert, I have been thinking about asking you this and i thought now might be the right time, When we return, is possible for you outlaw slavery in your kingdom, i do not want any other person going through what i went through"

Robert thought for a minute, yes it is my queen, but you know that it will cause some stress for the kingdom and even those who are slaves. For years people in my country have purchased slaves from harsh owners and treated them well, as you were treated well in my household. I know that is not the same as freedom, but it is better than a harsh master. If I make such a decree, if a family purchases a slave they will have to set them free and have nothing for their money. That is well and fine for the wealthy like us, but will never work for those with less money. The is another problem, the freed slaves will not have employment. they may end up going hungry. They will not be able to afford it. So some slaves will not be rescued at all and continue to have cruel masters. Also, to be fair to those who own slaves now, we will have to purchase their freedom from the royal treasury. That will mean a simpler life for us. You are young, but wise. Think about these things and we will discuss it again, and, I might very well do it.

"But yet allowing the traders into your porters only gives them a drive to capture more girls, how long before they return here, how long till they take a child that has strayed to far from the safety of this place. Don't be so blind to think they wouldn't captured children, there was children in the slave auction where i was bought. you have your reasons which i understand on some level. But on the other hand if you hadn't happen to notice me i would still be being beaten every day of my life, struggling thinking of way out, or to just have the courage to kill myself. " She looked down. "Slavery is cruel and unjust, the people that encourage let them be damned. Let them do the work themselves. And as for the slaves, you allowed them to be brought into your kingdom, why should you not help them find atleast a life after they are set free."

My dearest Aurora, even the wealth of a king is not limitless. The work they would need would have to come from every day people either as wages for the former slaves or as taxes they pay to the Royal treasury which we then use to support them. I am not against what you request, but it must be done properly or more people may suffer than do now. I know it is cruel and unjust. The trick is how to make it right without causing harm. Closing our ports won't stop the slavers, just force them to sell at ports where the treatment is harsher. Your people aren't made kind by force of law. They are made kind by the contagiousness of kindness. Look what it has done to me. Instead let us set an example. We will free all the Royal slaves, and pay them for their service. Then we will show by example what our people are to do. You our queen will teach them this kindness. How would that be?

"well see there is the rub isn't it, slavery is fair to profitable to be stopped all together, and so innocents suffer." Aurora shook her head, she hated the cruelty of men. "Just for get i mentioned it." She sighed and just resumed walking, it was information like this that made her wish that she never taken from the safety of these tree.

Back
Top Bottom