Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In the King's service (wolvenrogue and nightsorceress)

He worked more slowly this time, kissing her neck as they watched the fire. He slid in and out in long slow strokes, savoring the feel of her wet womb. They fit together like a hand in glove, and he took it very slow just enjoying the experience. He felt no hurry but just wanted to totally enjoy their time together. " You mother is an interesting woman" he said. "I thought at first she was my enemy, but I seemed to have won her over. I love your family and its customs Aurora." He said. the party outside was picking up and becoming more lively, the sound of celebration finding its way back to them.

She smiled a little. "She is inserting to say the least" as he kept his slow but steady pace Aurora pushed up against him. A soft moan escaped her lips. She wanted to feel him so deep inside her. Her pulse began to race again, her heart pounded in her chest.

He could feel the hunger in her and was more than happy to oblige her. Robert pulled back on her hips drove his cock deeply inside on each stroke, his balls now slapping against her thighs. It was a thrill to see his bride come out of her shell so, and get into their passion. His own passion accelerated quickly, and he soon found himself about to come again, but he held back, waiting for her.

Her breath quicken as it did before as felt her pleasure build once again. She still could not believe that there love making could be so pleasureful. She moaned again as she was on the edge of release. Then with one thrust from him it sent her over the edge and she moaned. Her inner walls once again begged for his release inside her.

he felt her body tug at him, squeezing him. He stopped resisting and let himself go, his whole body stiffened,then shook, and he filled he again in a shuddering release. As they relaxed he heard the music rising again. He rememberedthe sensual way he had seen her dance a few nights ago in her short skirt. He smiled at the thought. "want to rejoin the party? he said.

Aurora felt him release once again inside her, she smiled a little and turned to face him she kissed his lips. "Oh i see how you are, you have already had your fill of your new bride and now you are ready to party with the boys." she giggled a little she felt a live and happy so she had to tease him just a bit.

"Oh my no sweety!" he said " I was thinking of seeing you swing your sexy behind in the short skirt you wore a few days ago! f other want to watch so be it but tonight your mine! So, would you like to? we can come back here agin of course and pick up where we left off!"

Aurora smiled and kissed him. "Alright if that is what you would really want." She slowly rose out of the bed. She felt the soreness now between her legs. She hoped that would go a way soon. She took a moment to clean herself up before she went to the closet and retrived an outfit. this was a golden color in two pieces. the bottom was a knee length skirt, the top had sleeves that show her shoulders and were flowy down at her wrist. and it showed her naval.

Robert got up and after cleaning himself up, pulled on his clothes. He watched as she dressed and then putting is arm around her, and grabbing a candle, opened the door and the made their way to the party. He relit the candles along the path so they could make their way back later. When they walked out on the commons, and were recognized a hush fell over the party. Robert looked shocked. "were here to dance! Start the music!" he shouted. laughter broke out and the party picked up where it left off. They would find out later that they had started a tradition that night that carries on for brides and grooms to this day in their country.

Aurora held his hand as they made their way back to the party. She was happy to see everyone having a good time, but was a little taken back when the music stopped. she thought cause it had never been done before. Once the music started again Aurora began to dance for him, she swayed her hips back and forth.

Robert was slow and awkward at dancing in this way but his lack of inhibition, quickly won over her friends. Soon he was dancing with her to his own delight and that of the others. After almost two hours, he was happy but ready to have her to himself again. He pulled her into his arms and kissed her sensuously. There was no doubt in anyones mind that they were deeply, passionately in love.

Aurora smiled at him as he tried to dance, her husband was a lot of things, a good dancer was not one of them. She did her best to help but at times he was beyond help. She gasped as he pulled her into a kiss and she kissed him back just as passionately. She was certainly having a good time, but with the events of the day she was getting tired.

When they got back to the little cottage, he took great delight in stripping her clothes from her body. He did it playfully, teasing her nipples and pussy as they were exposed. He wondered how they would adapt after such a fun experience to the more stayed approach to life in his kingdom. Certainly things in the old kingdom would change. No one was even expecting him to come home with a queen, much less the possibility of heirs to his throne.

Aurora smiled as they returned to the cottage away from the party. She was tired but also just wanted to cuddle in his arms again. She giggled as he started to take off her clothes once again and play with her body. She playfully moved away from him to the bed. "Do you ever tire?" she said in a laugh

"Not of you darling!" he said as he quickly stripped off his clothes and almost dove into the bed. "I do know we should take time to rest. We still have three days here." He wrapped his arms around her and massaged her body gently and played at her soft skin and nipples while they watched the slowly dying fire which was by then mostly embers. Her body relaxed and cooed softly as she slowly slipped into sleep. He lay there awake in complete awe of what had happened the last three days, and that he was laying with his one true love.

Aurora shook her head. "we do, so you should rest." Smiled as he climbed into bed with her. She snuggled against using the heat of her body to help keep her warm as the fire was dying out. Her her head lay on his shoulder, her face nuzzled against his neck. She sighed softly and fell into a deep sleep. Her breathing was soft she was peaceful in her sleep.

Robert breathed a quiet pray of thanks and closed his eyes. The next sound he heard was birds outside the window of the cottage. he looked about and found Aurora jsut where she had been when he laid down the night before. She was still deep in sleep. He nuzzled and kissed her gently causing her to stir. He kept on embracing and kissing her until the cobwebs started to clear and she came awake. He kissed her once again..."Good morning sleepy" he said. He loved the surprised but happy look on his wife's face.

Aurora slept peacefully through the night her body needed the rest after all the fun from yesterday. She didn't want to want him started to stir her. She mumbled her disapproval. But finally he got his way and she woke up. She looked at him a long moment before smiling at him. "Good morning my husband" she was so happy to say those words he was hers and no one and nothing would ever change that.

We should get up and thank your parents for the party. I know its not over, but id imagine they will enjoy our company for breakfast. He helped her out of bed and kissed her as the sponged each other off, removing the residue of their love making.
They go dressed and the walked back to the main house to thank her parents.

Aurora got out of bed and got dressed. As they made their way back to the house she saw some people cleaning and setting up for the next round of party. She turned her attention on to the house as they entered. Her mother had a feast laid out on the table.

"well good morning you two, i hope you two slept well" LIllian said as they entered.

"Yes we did mother," Robert said with a gleam in his eye. "I believe i wore your daughter out last night" he continued. To which her mother gave a knowing smile. They sat down for breakfast, and Robert Thanked Leam for all the effort to put on the party and again for giving his permission to marry. The two men talked cordially not only as kings, but almost as father and son. Robert could see that this seemed to please his wife very much.

She couldn't believe how well her father and her husband were getting along. Just a few days ago they were at odds with each other, now they were talking and having a good time. Aurora ate a little food as others entered the house. Some of her friends came by with their children and Aurora smiled and went to play with them. It had been some time since had children around. One of her friends handed her a baby and Aurora was like a natural with the child on her hip as she played with the others.

Robert watched her with the children and smiled. Leam saw him watching and said with a smile "she is right at home with them, isn't she? I assume it won't be long before she has bunch of her own to care for." "I do believe that's a safe assumption" Robert answered with a similar expression. He intended that the voices of liile children would soon grace his castle, and that the room now being prepared for Aurora's chambers, would soon be required as a nursery. He wanted to make it well used.

She was having a good time with the children, the baby was playing with her hair pulling it. she gently pulled the hair from his grip and tried to focus him on something else to play with. Aurora wondered if Robert wanted any children they never really talked about it, but then again they had just been married.

Robert got up and joined her. He picked up a little boy by the arms and swung him. The boy giggled and Robert Smiled back and gave his new wife a loving look as if to say "I wish he was ours". He let the little boy run to his parents and leaned in and kissed Aurora. "Don't you think is about our play time? he asked. Leam told me theirs a wonderful warm creek with a deep pool about 100 yards behind our cabin. How about a swim?

Back
Top Bottom