Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

SilencedJinx7s journal

Silencedjinx7

The woman bound by sorrow and suffering
Im not sure really where to start. Ive never been good at keeping journals ironically enough with how creative i am just seems i cant find interest enough to keep one going but im going to give it a shot. It might help ease my emotional, mental, and health struggles. So much has happened to me the majority of it bad though im going to spare you my sob stories. Theres always someone whose got it worse out there then a whiny pity partier such as myself plus its selfish of me to drag others down here with me. Goodness i must sound like a stereotypical angsty teen whiny on and on.

My moods these latter years have been like ocean tides, ever changing dramatically against the shores of anxiety and depression. Waves battering rocks built of so much emotional and mental baggage they will forever stand despite the ocean being calmed ever so often.

Well, i think ill end my first ever entry here i know it was quite a pageturner full of excitement. Hang on there will be more this is just a mere cliffhanger.

Back
Top Bottom