Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Male A certain craving for bestiality and some other really weird stuff...

ZincStandard

Super-Earth
Okay, so, if the title didn't give it away, fair warning: this is some weird shit. Like, weird to me, even though I'm the one asking for it. We've all had that experience where we stumbled across something that we never once would've expected we'd be into, but then it stuck in our head and we realized we were, right? Well, maybe not. But I have recently. So yeah.

In brief: I want to play a futa character fucking a male horse. In this RP, I would like to include the following: anal with my character topping; cock fucking (that is, one character penetrating and fucking the other's urethra); cumming while performing the former; and testicular inflation as a result of the former (that is to say, the concept of one character fucking another's cock, cumming inside, and that cum filling the penetrated character's balls and causing them to inflate).

I don't want this to be portrayed "realistically" in any way, insofar as the acts described even possibly could be. This would be pure fantasy, running on the assumption that nothing hurts and everything feels good for both characters. That being the case, I don't think I'm looking for any kind of complex story or involved setup to this. The general start I had in mind is basically just some variant of "my character has access to a horse, and has always fantasized about doing this, and now she's decided to act on it". We could put this in a fantasy setting, with my character as a knight and yours as her noble steed; in a modern setting, with my character being a farm or ranch worker; or whatever else you feel inclined to suggest.

If you'd like to suggest more kinks to include, I'm open to the possibility, but I'm mainly interested in the stuff I've listed. In any case, if this is a concept you might be willing to consider, feel free to PM me, and we can discuss it.

Feel like giving this another shot, so giving it a bump! I do have some possible thoughts about a setting, so if you like the concept but can't think of one of your own, I'm happy to make suggestions.

Back
Top Bottom