Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Dragon Age Franchise Smut and Story

Blossomsakura

Meteorite
What I am Looking for:

A dom male or female who is affectionate, a hopeless romantic but is also very sadistic and kinky. A male or female that is familiar with the franchise and can write fairly a lot about it. I write about more than 2 paragraphs. Someones when I am really invested it goes much longer. I was hoping for the person to play one of the male qunaris throughout the franchises Sten, The Arishok, of The Iron Bull. Also someone who can play mutiple characters for the backround. I will do the same to add atmosphere. If you really have to be your own qunari oc female or male. I find the qunari so cool and I get they are not romantic, but it would make for an interesting story. We can create a whole arc for the roleplay. It depends what era you are going for in the game series.

This is my Oc's Idea so Far:

Daughter of a dragon and daughter of andreste. She is always reincarnated. As damnation factor. Andreaste followers killed the dragon and the baby. The dragon was a shapshifter and warlock almost god like. He knew the crazy heritics were after his family made his child relive so she can tell the story of how they both were murdered. How Andreaste was just a normal woman not even a saint. The father did not know his child would loose her memory of her past lives however. This woman has healing powers like her father. She isn’t referred to as a mage many think of her as a demi goddess. Her hands create miracles. It was said Flemith was the one who gave the Warlock or dragon his powers. (I have a lot more back story to put together still).

As Far as the World Goes?

What time period are you looking at? Inquestion? Origins? Or Kirkwall Champion days? It does not matter each time period my character has been involved in. Do you want to do canon or non-canon? The ideas for the world can be discussed in DMs as we figure out an enemy, conflict, drama, and over all main plots.

Kinks:

Being dominated, giving rim jobs, being sat on, penis rings, nipple rings, getting branded, impregnated, humiliated, degraded, forced egg laying, interracial, bondage, tied up, spanked, scratched, bitten. I like feeling pain (maybe some blood shed), gags, daddies, mommies, masters, name calling (can be nice or mean) , dirty talk, futas, mistresses, predators, passionate, slow, steamy sexy times, being forced, monsters, and toys. (A person who has has strong dominance but is able to control it and still show feelings for the other person is hot). I am a brat, submissive, pet, prey, slave, teaser, baby girl, and a good girl when I want to be. (Sarcasm is what I am good at so watch out). Overall I like making a person feel good.

Limits:

Toliet play, Age play, incest, and other things can be discussed

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom