Fx Male Risky's Request Thread (New CRAVING and roleplay idea inside!)

Hey there if you're reading this! I am slowly easing my way back in the role playing world after a few years of being MIA. Now, I have the time to really dive into an amazing story with someone!

I am posting my original request thread from back in my role playing prime, it made be outdated, but there is enough of my likes, interests, ideas on the original page to give you a good idea of what I'm about and hopefully, our interests mesh.
ORIGINAL RP THREAD : Risky's Request Thread | MxF [back after a long hiatus]

I am very open-minded, I prefer more realistic roles but am open to hearing anything. Got an idea? Toss it my way!

The Wild West :
There a few ways this could go and I'd enjoy every one of them!

Set in the Old West, the wide open spaces taunted the men who sought out for a new life and a new beginning. The land screamed to be declared.

Women were much more of a commodity, defined by the laws of man. An obedient wife was always behind a strong and demanding man. Annie was the daughter of a small town rancher, her father had spent his life building and branding the ranch that was now the largest in the Northern West. Animals filled the pens, horses had plenty of room to roam and the acres of land sprung color of yellow and green, bountiful of new harvest. Annie was the only daughter her parents had conceived, she was a gift to them and the men in town thought that also. Years of growing up on the ranch taught her many things, not only was Annie beautiful; she was resourceful.

1. YC is a small time rancher with the opportunity and skills to become some thing bigger. You work on MC father's ranch and Annie catches your eyes, a romance could pursue. Not only is she beautiful but the heir of the ranch.

2. YC could kidnap MC for ransom, this could be forceful, maybe an almost Stockholm syndrome-esque role play. Just throwing it out there ;)

3. YC a cowboy on a long journey, fall injured (Native American attack, animal attack) and arrive at the steps of MC father's ranch, where MC helps bring you to a full recovery, YC could be offered a job at the ranch and continue from there, etc.

I am happy to discuss further with the ideas and please never hesitate to throw me some of your own.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Risky

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom