Fx Male Marvel Fandom RP My OC x Mutiple Male Heros and Villians

Blossomsakura

Meteorite
Seeking a male who writes a lot. Probably need to be a bit of a nerd. Who knows the marvel universe. Who does not care who they rp as or that they rp as multiple characters just like me. I WILL BE RPING AS MY OC AND OTHER CANON CHARACTERS. It is called a reverse harem. Where multiple guys like one girl. We can discuss a battle arc. This is a clash between the comics and cinema universe. This is a romance. I don’t expect the main character of interest to be “nice” since he is evil, but when he opens up. He is a hopeless romantic and protective. However, he is very toxic being that he doesn’t trust what he wants for himself.

My OC: The White Dove | Wiki | Marvel Amino

This is wayyy after “endgame”. The x men are established. My eternal character was once an avenger, but now an x men operative out living her friends. So far, my idea is that my character’s staff is a key element for a time traveling mechanic. Mistress Death and Thanos are at it again with his children and a new undead army. Some of his children are zombies, but not brainless. How? Getting a visit from Thanos, she remembers him. A childhood friend, well he acted more than that. She doesn’t know he set up her own uncle to kill his brother (her father) and her mother when he fell silent to emotion. In the end he was the man who blew up her planet. He doesn’t tell her that she finds out by herself. He tries to manipulate her with falling in love with her again in the process. This makes him scared and confused. He thought he own love was for death. (Yes lol the love interest is Thanos. I actually really do not like Thanos what so ever. However the couple's chemistry is interesting. Plus there will be others. You will not just be the Mad Titan.)

At the same time the x men are trying to dispose of Mistress Death’s assassins, before the full battle comes to them. There can also be other characters that like her but the main sauce is with the Mad Titan. Deadpool, Spiderman, Loki, or other can be candidates for her as well. We can also chat about more plot lines. If you want to do a DC RP I can think of a crossover with Darkseid.

I am your guy! I wrote lots of Marvel and DC (Mostly Marvel tbh) Erotic/Romantic/Smut Role play for a long time. I have a huge history of knowing the comic books, tv shows, animated shows and the movies. Huge superhero fan if you could put that name on it. Message me and we can talk more.

Back
Top Bottom