MAGICAL (HEROINE) RP - FANTASY/SUPERNATURAL RP

Add Me on Discord: RedWolf1623

Magical Girls and Heroines Delight

I would love to do a RP in which a magical girl (heroine) organization take on either an invading army (force) or deal with a pre-existing conflict that begins to take it's toll; indeed, as the past does not matter because the current time-frame involves the girls (and royalty) being taken down and turned into sex toys! I can imagine the FUN we could all have!

The Princess

I like the idea involving a kingdom at being targeted (whether through royal manipulation or war) as the invading armies (and leader) capture the castle and now you are within reach of getting your hands on the prized treasure of the whole kingdom (The Princess); indeed, making their way to the princess (or princesses) bedrooms and claiming the royal beauties as a prize but soon you'll be enjoying her delicious body for as long as you have the princess (which could be a long time or short - if you sell her over) yet the best part is that this might involve her royal female guard as well lead to MORE girls joining a 'harem-sort' which you must certain will LOVE?

Ambush

I sorta still like my whole “magical girl/heroine” world and imagined a scenario in which a girl (or girls) arrive at a location to investigate some stories/reports (rumors); however, the investigation soon leads to the girl (s) getting ambushed/cornered and then molested/abused by a group/Person (or a tentacle monster) that weakens them under the pleasure…

A Summoning - Lesson Learned: You should NOT play with DEMONS

The Girl (s) had been incredibly bored at home as the parents had gone out and the girl (s) decide to have a little FUN by summoning a demon and so they make the horrible choice to recite lines that are in some ancient tome/spellcasting book; indeed, what they think shall be harmless entertainment soon turns into a nightmare As The girl (s) had no idea that the book was to summon a lust demon but what shall happen when this demon (maybe an incubus) arrives to turn the girl (s) into his pleasure toys? I think that the girl (s) were playing/pretending to summon a demon (didn’t think it would actually work) but now they are going to get turned into moaning sexdolls that love getting fucked completely senseless – oh, what sounds they will soon be making! I could imagine how entertaining it would be to have a bored girl that happens upon an old, ancient tome that explains how to summon a demon (or maybe she can’t read) but what happens when the delicious sex-toy summons a LUST DEMON

Post Apoc RP

I don’t think this was the way it was all supposed to end and those that have survived have lived through a literal hell; however, there are those that managed to hold out and band together including Your Character (YC) who took on the opportunity to ‘save the day’ by rescuing ‘sweet things’ that found themselves in all sorts of danger. I mean what a way to make the most over the END of the WORLD (well, maybe not the end but as we once knew it) than to be a hero that all the girls LOVE (maybe there are very few males left); however, what horror awaits those girls out in the world because that might make them cling to him even more hehe? I can imagine the FUN he’ll have when he is re-building his world and making sure these sweet things are a part of that new world…

Back
Top Bottom