Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any I'm Going To Hell For This, Aren't I? (Horror, Guro, and Other Extremes)

Major Kusanagi

The Major
Okay, this is kind of awkward and I've never really thought of this type of stuff before but I kind of want to do a very dark extreme RP, and I really prefer if it were kept to PM (I might be persuaded to RP in a thread, but that is still very unlikely) and well, I want to do a very dark horror RP that is plot-oriented, but also with a fair amount of smut as well.

My idea for this RP is very dark and disturbing, inspired by extreme horror and while the actual smut doesn't have to be extreme (it can even be just plain vanilla sex), the plot involves elements such as Survival Horror, Guro, Snuff (with revivals, of course) as well as Ryona and Reverse Ryona.

Think of the extreme and violent content as less of a "smut" thing and more like a very dark horror movie or game.

The smut stuff that I would be willing to include is decidedly less extreme or disturbing. More on that later.

My main character will probably some form of futanari or hermaphrodite. Basically, she'd have the body of a woman but would have a penis and balls (pussy is optional) as well as a mindset and personality that is more like a male.

Your character can be a male, a female, a trans person, a futanari, a hermaphrodite, some other type of non-binary, it really doesn't matter to me.

You can also have multiple characters if you want, because I will have multiple characters in the RP as well, both supporting characters and less prominent "player character" types.

Despite the thread title, there are some limits for what I can and cannot accept. Remember, this list is a list of HARD limits, as in they are non-negotiable.

1. NO characters under the age of 18
2. NO vore or toilet-related stuff
3. NO realistic pictures or real-life photos of celebrities or anything like that. Anime pictures only!
4. NO content that violates site rules that hasn't otherwise been mentioned

Basically, given the disturbing nature of this RP, realistic pictures and photos are just too creepy even for me. With anime pictures, I am fine with it because anime is obviously fictional and unrealistic. I know that seems arbitrary, but it's a personal thing. If this was not an extreme RP, I would be equally fine with either anime or realism.

As for the actual premise of this RP, it is heavily based on and inspired by the classic 1990's video game Doom as well as a lot of old-school hentai anime like Urotsukidoji and Bible Black and even really dark old-school regular anime like Ninja Scroll and Vampire Hunter D

It is set on a fictionalized Earth during the earliest stages of an apocalyptic invasion of demons and other horrifying monsters, including the monsters from Doom and Urotsukidoji (they can be generic NPC's who are the same as their canon source material, but if you're into it, I can accommodate stylized "Monster Girl" versions of these creatures)

My primary character is some sort of military or paramilitary figure. A soldier, a marine, a reservist, a mercenary, stuff like that. Starting out armed with just her trusty pistol, it is her duty to fight the invading monsters and save the civilians and even her fellow brothers and sisters in arms.

To put it bluntly, my main protagonist is like the Doomguy, except a sexy anime girl with a big dick. Weird, I know and I apologize if I'm being too upfront and forward about this, but I always considered honesty to be the best policy.

The main plot is a war of good and evil done as a brute homage to Doom and old-school hentai from the 1990's and early 2000's (especially stuff like Urotsukidoji and Bible Black) and ideally, I would run it as a group RP but I don't know if I can even get a One-on-One PM RP going for this, given how dark and violent it could potentially get.

Kinks I want to include

Before I list my kinks, I want to make clear that the kinks listed below are the kind of stuff I would include for smut scenarios, such as my protagonist being rewarded by someone they rescued from demons, or trying to seduce a monster girl so she can conserve ammo.

I'm not a fan of non-con, but if you really insist on it, I can include it in very small, limited doses.

Again, I prefer if the actual sexual encounters remain consensual more than anything else so please keep that in mind. Non-con gives me the creeps in RP's, but the only reason it is not included in the hard limits category is because it was a very prevalent element in a lot of hentai back in the 80's and 90's, including Bible Black and especially in Urotsukidoji.

Okay, here are the kinks for any smut scenes. All of these are negotiable and optional and we can discuss them first before we begin any scenarios with them.

Big Boobs, Big Butts, and Big Dicks (can be reasonable and realistic or you can go for over-the-top proportions and size)
Oral Sex (Both giving and receiving)
Anal Sex (Both giving and receiving)
Lots of Cum
Rough Sex
BDSM (can be dominant or submissive, both roles are fine for me)
Tattoos, Scars, Piercings (Again, completely optional and negotiable)
Pubic Hair (Even more optional and negotiable, I am equally fine with shaved, trimmed, or wild)
Masculine women and futanari (they can be buff and ripped, or they can just have a tomboyish personality)
Futas having sex with males or other futas
Cute nerdy women (females moreso than futanari, though either are acceptable)
Attractive male characters (can be cute femboys, bishonen twinks, or bara studs. Just as long as they are 18 or older!)
Military and Paramilitary Uniforms (or skimpy fetishistic variants thereof)
Black Leather Clothing and Fashions (Biker, BDSM, Heavy Metal, and Leather Subculture styles, especially on futa or hermaphrodite characters)

Now onto the other part of this thread....

Horror, Violence, and Other Extreme Content

Okay, this is the stuff that I am willing to include in this RP to give it the shocking and horrifying feel of stuff like Ninja Scroll and Urotsukidoji. This isn't really stuff I would sexualize, but it is a key part of the kind of stuff that inspired this idea.

Again, these elements are not included to be about sex or fetishism, and are intended to be more about horror and shock.

Guro (think Elfen Lied levels of blood)

Character Death
(But true to the spirit of games like Doom, you can respawn and come back good as new!)

Violent Sadomasochism
(The Legions of Hell are not exactly good people and it's my character's job to fight back against their sadistic intent! Of course, said character can become sadistic towards the demons and we all know what Nietzsche said about those who fight monsters....)

Ryona (violence against females) and Reverse Ryona (violence against males). Yes, this is somehow actually a thing in the dark corners of YouTube and other online communities and it's disturbing as fuck, but one person's strange fetish is another person's horror trope.

Once again, I am sorry if this request thread has upset anyone but if any of you are up for some old-school hardcore horror RP with a gruesome plot and a side helping of kinky smut (preferably unrelated to the gruesome plot), then send me a PM right away!

Back
Top Bottom