Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female WANTED: A LONGTERM RP Partner for NSFW-Harem

Wynndy

Knight of Gusto
Hello, I'm testing my luck here. :)
My name is Wynndy, though that is not my name. At least until I get to know you people as the years go on and feel confident to tell you that.

Moving on, I am looking for a LONGTERM rp partner in the long run that can satisfy, (or as my buddy says cater), me and my kinks. I have been roleplaying since 2000.

Despite that near 2 decades of roleplaying this is very important right here. My writing length.
Ahem...
I CAN WRITE FROM 2 SENTENCES UP TO 2 PARAGRAPHS.
What? Some people are gifted or hard working writers. I struggled in my English classes. :D Math is my favorite subject.

Here's the TLDR version.
- A roleplayer that does lemons and play as female.
- Must be acceptable of erotic fighting, snuff, and/or vore. [I can do without the vore :3]
- Um... nice, I do have feelings too. I'll give you e-cookies. :)
- I can't um, play as a straight female. UwU; Correction on this, females aren't my strong point.
- Be friendly, I don't bite and attack. I am down with a conversation :D
- Faith and trust. I ask for a chance to show you how I RP.

For more information send me a PM/DM/Something M, I don't know what young people use these days. My specialty is PM rps, people can't make fun of my kinks in public. Which is why I find it difficult to trust in the beginning. :cry:

{03/12/2019 EDIT}

So I feel like I need to add more, so here's a list of kinks and stuff, the do's and do not's. Plus F-List is confusing for me to use.
|||

{03/16/2019 EDIT}

I am going to add a Canon/Celebrity list. O///O
|||

THE LIKES. THE DO'S. THE FAVES. THE PEPPERONI PIZZA.

- EROTIC FIGHTS
- SNUFF (Silent heart attack by too much sex and/or NECK SNAPS)
-----> Asphyxiation (only by HANGING)
-----> Vore (soft and timeskipping hard, just don't mention blood)
-----> [LOCKED] (Reason: Not high enough trust level)
-----> [LOCKED] (Reason: Not high enough trust level)
- Male domination (Well since I can only play males, meaning I will be the dom one :D )
- Milf
- Furry
- Monster Girls
- Sleep (Doing someone in their sleep)
- Incest

DISCLAIMER: EROTIC FIGHTS AND SNUFF ARE A MUST! NO EXCEPTIONS!
Hey, it's like the two things I'm good at! :D

THE OKAY. THE MEH. THE... um, THE.
- Futa (depends if I feel like it)
- Anal (Alright this one needs some explaining... If you go too in detail, like mixing of juices or tongue in there swirling. This turns into an IMMEDIATE NO! I don't want to have my face like this guy --> :sick: )
- [LOCKED] (Reason: Not high enough trust level)
- [LOCKED]* (Reason: Not high enough trust level)

THE DISLIKES. THE DON'TS. THE NOT INTERESTED. THE HAWAIIAN PIZZA.
- Watersports
- Scat
- Gore (Alright look, just cause I love snuff doesn't mean you can just blow up, dissect, tear off limbs, behead, etc...)
- Bloodplay (I think? Like I understand vampire stuff. However if they are having sex in like a blood bath that's going to be a no)
- Pregnant Sex
- Rape (Yeah... not to be confused with sleep sex).
- Fat/BBW
- Eggs (Part 2: Don't lay eggs into my char, and I won't lay eggs into yours. The massive amount kind)
-----> Yes there is a reason for the Part 2.
- Tentacles (Yeah I still don't know about how I feel for this one)
- Alien Abductions (The alien from ALIENS, HELL TO THE NO! These damn species are my nightmare and don't want to freeze up in the middle of an rp or have a panic attack. Ugly aliens are included in this too. :p )
- Yaoi* (NOTE: The asterisk. There is another asterisk in another list.)

If you guys/gals want to test the waters on how I do snuff and don't want to use your OC. Feel free to choose from this Canon/Celeb list. Will add more in the future.

CAPCOM: Chun-Li (battle outfit from SFV). C. Viper (SF4). Elena (SF4). Felicia (Darkstalkers). Laura (SFV).
DC: Harley Quinn (Suicide Squad movie). Raven. Starfire (Comics). Superwoman (Crisis on Two Earths). Vixen (from Justice League Unlimited).
DEAD OR ALIVE: Christie. Helena. Kasumi. Lisa/La Mariposa. Marie Rose. Tina.
LEAGUE OF LEGENDS: Evelynn. Katarina. Neeko
MARVEL: Black Cat (Spider-man Edge of Time). Black Widow. Domino (Comics). Mystique (Original X-Men Movie Trilogy).
MASS EFFECT: Samara.
MORTAL KOMBAT: Jade (MK 2011 design). Kitana (MK 2011 design). Mileena (MK 2011 design). Tanya (MK4 design)
NAMCO: Anna Williams. Ivy Valentine (SC 2, 3 or 6 design). Nina Williams.
NARUTO: Hinata. Konan. Tsunade.
ONE PIECE: Nami. Robin.
OVERWATCH: Widowmaker.
RWBY: Cinder.
SKULLGIRLS: Valentine.
SNK: Angel. Panni (Fatal Fury movie).
Ariana Grande
Selena Gomez
Demi Lovato
Nicki Minaj
Bebe Rexha

{08/11/2019 EDIT}

I didn’t think that this needs to be put but please, PLEASE, do not get my hopes up. It is really depressing and does kind of hurt me when people just throw it back in my face. I’m human too. So please, follow through if you’re willing to give my rp style a try.
|||

Despite my... dark kinks I am actually a pretty chill, hyperactive person. Get to know me. I'm pretty interesting, I hope. o.o
Anyways thank you so much, you'll make this gal's day if you give her a chance. :oops::D:oops:
~ Breeze away with me, Wynndy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom