Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cheese is my Erogenous Zone

VitaObscura

妖怪
I'm just going to post random stuff, because I can.

Feel free to reply/leave a note ( especially since I have a hard time seeing things in my inbox when I'm viewing the site on my phone ), whatever.

I finally got worked my way out of the Refinery gig that had me working six tens to seven fourteens a week. I was there for a little over a year ( fourteen months to be exact ) and I made a lot of money, but I missed out on a lot of things while there, so it's hard to justify the financial gains over the life experiences that may or may never come back; but such is life.

I got a house, a new car and a dog out of it, so there's that.

Though an asshole broke my front windshield and broke out the rear passenger side window, so. . . if I ever find that Crackhead, I'm going to dance on their ribs with my fancy boots.

Anyway, life is relatively good even with that shit experience. The new job site I'm at is the biggest high rise in the city and will be a WIP for at least eighteen months, the crew I'm working with is blazing away and we're a little bit ahead of schedule, so it's all good.

Getting a pay bump in the career, well on my way to making a stupid amount of money for doing something that comes naturally.

Finishing the assignments in class before the professor was done explaining the isometric drawing meant I had to sit around and wait while everyone else dragged themselves through the muck, I played on my phone and resisted the sirens call to fall asleep.

Been up since 0400, going to be up until 2100, only eleven more weeks of this to go. . . And then three more years.

Back
Top Bottom