Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any All the Goodies

Kamikaze

Meteorite
Hello and welcome!

Currently: I'm trying to figure out this site so I may need a hot second.

So my name is Kamikaze, originally SabrinaKamikaze, you can call me whatever you'd like. I have a wide range of nicknames including but not limited to: Cat, Sab, Rina, Kami, Sabby. I'm a 19 year old, female college student so at times I can be busy with my life, but I'll definitely try to be here for the hopeful future roleplays I will find myself in soon enough. I've been roleplaying... for at least 8 years, maybe 9.... who knows at this point XD I'm somewhat new to smut though? I've done like sexting before but it's only been about 2 years that I've actually did smut roleplaying, so I'm inexperienced but I think I'm still pretty decent.

I prefer my roleplays to be somewhat plot forward, like I like smut but something else gotta happen right? I tend to get spurts of half idea plots and work best with developing or applying those plots to other people's characters and whatnot. Oh and I like to play OCs.

I like a bit of length with my roleplay, so semi advanced fits the bill. A good 1-3 paragraphs is appreciated, but its understandable to not have that Every. Single. Post. Although I will say if you have to rush to make a post... Don't post, wait until you have more time. Please.
I roleplay in third person, and would prefer to keep it that way.

The Yes'
I can play female or male, but for this thread I guess... I'll just say female >_> ..?
FxF is fine, FxM is fine. Haven't done any NB, but I'm not against it just unfamiliar.
I highly like monster girls and everything associated with it. If you have any questions about that really just ask cause... I will answer XD
Fantasy/supernatural girls are also damn fine.
I wouldn't mind trying some furry stuff.
I like bestiality as well, have a wide range of whats acceptable too.
Normal human rps I enjoy too.
Ovipositors/egg laying is uhm... *cough* i like >_>

The no's:
Vore
Peeing and shitting stuff

That's it for now.. I'll probably edit the shit out of this thing later but, it's nice to at least have a baseline.

Back
Top Bottom