Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Monstrous Exam

Virulent

Planetoid
I had an enjoyable chat this evening, and I thought I'd share it... comments and criticism?

Subject 6734 undergoes her final examination before being put up for sale. In the lab which grew her, a failed experiment known only as the Monster is kept as a means of quality control, to ensure that the clones are sufficiently resilient for the hard lives ahead of them.

The Monster: As you regain consciousness, you find yourself naked in the ampitheater. Under the harsh lights, you see its little more than an open, sandy pit surrounded by sheer metal walls twelve feet high, with a large door on one wall.

The Monster: As the door begins to open, you hear a murmur from the crowd - spectators who've paid to watch your graduation exam, and the staff who grew and educated you over these few years.

The Monster: Out from the darkness, through the door lurches a monster, ten feet tall at its head, towering over you. It turns its reptilian head to the side, sniffing you from a distance, and begins to walk your way.

Subject 6734: I woke up with a groan, shaking my head as I pull myself to my knees. They had used a more powerful drug than usually to knock me out, and my head was still fuzzy from it. A collar and ID tag were attached to my neck, and that was the only type of clothing that I had on, there was no need for more, at least for what my purpose was. I turned my head as I heard the gates opening, watching as that monster approached. I got to my feet, backing away from the sure fact that I was intimidated and that this wasn't really covered in any of the 'training' I had been forced to go through.

The Monster: Standing up straight, the monster roars, conditioned by years of use to put on a good show. His enormous cock begins to slide out from its horse-like sheath, already dripping with pre-cum. The monster steps towards you, until you are face to face with its bull-sized cock. The head of it is as big as a man's fist, and it oozes a steady dribble of semen.

Subject 6734: I swallowed nervously as it approached, backing into the wall as I faced down that huge cock. I hadn't taken something like that before, in any hole. There was no way I could get it in my mouth, but by the look of it, I didn't think the monster wanted me to suck it off.

The Monster: Backing you into a wall, the monster lunges at you, grabbing you in one leathery hand. Lifting you to the tip of his cock, it turns your back to it, so the audience can see your hairless body, and rubs the head between the pursed lips of your cunt. Pressing down with its tremendous might, the beast begins to drive its shaft into your hole, folding your vulva in alongside its shaft. You are spread open, like you've just had a man's arm punched into you, held up for everyone to see - everyone you've known, and the strangers who pay to see this.

Subject 6734: I yelp as he picks me up, presenting me to that crowd of eager watchers, but they're at the back of my mind at the moment when that monster thrusts it's huge cock into my tight pussy. I groan, crying out in pain as it forces the thick head past the opening and into my womb. I've been taught how to deal with this, but lectures are different than actually taking it.

The Monster: With the head of its cock securely driven past your cervix, the monster raises its arms over its head, letting your full body weight rest on the cock that has invaded your womb. As it roars, you feel the sound vibrate through its body and into yours, stirring your guts. Through the tears in your eyes, you see that most of the crowd have begun masturbating - the women as well as the men - to the devestation of your little body.

Subject 6734: I groaned, crying and screaming in pain as it just let me sit there on it's thick, impaling cock that felt like it was splitting me apart. This was what I was bred and trained for, this was the hardest test I had to go through, and I was almost sure it would kill me.

The Monster: Lowering its hands, it grabbed you by your adolescent hips, barely curved due to the bland, malnourishing diet that keeps you all so small. The monster lifts you up, until just the head of its cock rests inside of you, and then triumphantly slams you down, fucking your cervix again and again, using your little body like a sleeve to masturbate itself with. As it throttles your hole, you feel yourself being penetrated deeper - the monster is rearranging your organs to better accomodate its weapon, gaining an extra inch with almost every thrust, until finally you are riding the entire two-foot long rape-stick. You can feel it punching you in the stomach from the inside.

Subject 6734: I groan, whimpering as it starts to pull me off of that hardened length, and then painfully pushes me back down to take it all. I scream in pain as it rips through my soft flesh, using me as it wills to get off with no regard to my own body. I was a toy, an instrument for it's own masturbation.

The Monster: Finally the beast rips you off its cock, planting you on your knees, your cunt hemoraghing blood onto the sand. Its cock belches its viscous load into your face, your gasping, wailing mouth and down your body. The crowd applauds, many of the men ejaculating their comparably small loads over the wall and into the sand, as you are bathed in the coagulating sperm. You have survived your final exam - now you're ready to be sold to the highest bidder, for a life of sexual servitude.

Subject 6734: I screamed in pain, unable to keep back the sobs as it unloads that cum into my face and I'm forced to swallow it or else drown. I barely even pay attention to what the others are doing, focusing on my survival.

Back
Top Bottom