Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any SUB looking for DOM for rp

I'm going to forego the long intro about me, other that I'm Voxla and looking for a DOM to rp one of my plots with, or thinking of a new plot to play that would be similar to the things I like to rp.

Please PM me with the gender you want me to play (Futa, ect.) because I have multiple request threads for various genders.
Rules: (Please read the rules, they will save you the trouble of choosing the wrong rp partner and save me the time from explaining things I have already said here.)

~ If you want to be the Game Master and direct the plot I am fine with that
~ Do Not God Mode my character please.
~ Please do not ghost me. Just let me know if you have lost interest and we're good.
~ I don't do rps I consider to be vanilla, like cheating spouses, prostitute/cop, or Mother/Son, Daughter/Father, Big Brother/Young Sister, Big Sister/Young Brother.
~ I do like incest between twins (I know it's a little odd), but I would like the rps being in a fantasy or modern fantasy setting.
~ I prefer at least 50/50 ratio for plot/smut
~ I will only rp through PMs or Forums, I have a Discord, but I prefer not to use it for rping, I have never liked rping in IMs.
~ 3rd Person only please.

+ I tend to write long introductions (about 4+ paragraphs), but from there I normally write between 1-4 paragraphs, but I also try to match my partner if I have enough content to go off of.
+ I LOVE Fantasy (Medieval or Modern), Sci-fi, post-apocalypse, and similar settings and worlds.
+ I do not play humans often. I prefer supernatural creatures, and am willing to play furries although it is not a kink of mine.
+ If interested in an rp with me, then feel free to PM me with the gender you want me to play (Futa) because I have other request threads that are basically the same as this one.

Kinks: HERE IS MY F-LIST for those who want to take the time to look through it.
Voxla's F-List

As for kinks pertaining to my characters here is a list of everything I either Really Want, Love, and Would Like. YOU DO NOT NEED TO INCLUDE EVERYTHING, AND JUST BECAUSE IT IS ON MY LIST, DOESN'T MEAN IT HAS TO BE ADDED IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH IT, I am ok with leaving some of the things in my lists off if it does not interest you.

I have also added NO's to the end, please have a look at that as well.

Affection
Blindfolds (Visual sense deprived somehow)
Breath Control (Choking on a cock or hand on throat)
Cervical Penetration
Crying (Pain or Pleasure-MC, like being choked on a cock can cause tears, but good tears)
Cum forced From Mouth / Nose (heavy enough load that it comes out the nose and mouth)
Double Penetration
Extreme Humiliation
Face-Fucking
Face Slapping
Fingers in Mouth (I have an oral fascination)
Flogging / Whipping
Forced / Willingly Swallowing Semen
Forced Nudity
GAGS GAGS GAGS (I can give a long list of them if you need ideas of more than just the standard ones)
Hair Pulling
Hard Cum Facials
Immobilization (Bondage)
Leash & Collar
Light / Medium / Heavy /Extreme (All) Bondage
Multi Genitalia
Nonsexual Pain or Torture (If you’re not comfortable with it It is not needed)
Oral Sex (Giving and receiving, again, I have an oral fascination)
Physical Restraints
Piercings (Already on the character, or added later)
Risk of Pregnancy or actual Pregnancy
Romance
Roughness
Sensory Deprivation
Sexual Exhaustion
Sexual Frustration
Sexual Pain
Sexual Restraints
Sexual Torture
Spanking
Stockholm Syndrome
Tattoos / Branding/ Body Art (either already on the character, or added later.)
Throat Penetration
3+ Penetration (Mouth, ass, vaginal, and 2+ things penetrating same hole at the same time, like 2 cocks in vag.)
Anal Fisting
Barbed Cocks
Begging
Biting
Breast / Nipple Torture
Breeding
Caging
Cock Slapping Face
Cum enemas
Cum Inflation (Cumming so much that character looks pregnant)
Exotic Cocks
Extreme Tightness
Fangs / Sharp Teeth
Fear
Gangbangs (ok with as long as the characters are loyal to one another)
Gaping (Anal or vaginal)
Heat / Rut
Heavy / Extreme Bondage
Humiliation
Kidnapping
Knotting / Tying
Light / Medium Bondage
Lima Syndrome (Your character being a captor feeling sympathy for his/her captive)
Marking
Natural Musk
Nonconsensual
Nonsexual Piercings
Orgasm Control / Denial
Pseudo-rape
Rimming (Giving and receiving)
Suspension Play
Twins / Clones –(Your character)
Uppity – (My character starting that way and trained out of it)
Urethra Play
Vaginal Fisting
Cum Marking
Cum Milking
Degradation
Discipline / Reinforcement
Drug / Alcohol Use (Most my characters are over 20 so, they can drink in a bar.)
Dub-Consensual
Electric Toys
Enemas
Forced Clothes wearing
Hand Cuffs
Horns (YC or MC)
Leather
Masks
Pegging
Pleasure Control / Denial
Potions / Injections (For sedating, not body alterations)
Scratching
Sloppy Seconds
Squirting
Tail Pulling
Tails
Tailsex
Wax Play

NO'S: Things I do not like and am not likely to change my opinion on
Absorption
Belching / Burping
Bimbofication
Breast Growth
Cannibalism
Canon Characters
Castration
Chubby (MC or YC)
Diapers
Digestion
Dirty Feet
Disposal
Execution / Murder
Farting
Fat Play
Food Play
Force Feeding
Infantilism
Living Insertions
Necrophilia
Roleplay Perspective - First Person
Roleplay Perspective - Second Person
Scat
Slob
Smegma
Soiling
Swallowing Feces
Swallowing Urine
Swallowing Vomit
Tooth Removal
Unbirthing
Underage Characters
Vore
Wetting
Wound Fucking

Plots and Pairings:

If you don't like the plot here, please shoot me a PM with one of your plots and I can see what we can work out.

Living on a small island is a tiny fishing village, no more than about forty people reside there. The island itself is made up of many little spots of land, while the town itself is built upon stilts above the water in shacks. The small town is not visited by many outsiders since tropical storms keeps unwanted visitors away. One evening, however, as the village folk are having a celebration for the coming of summer, their home is 'visited' by pirates. They steal food, water, and other various necessities. However, as one of the sailors tries to take a village woman, the mother of an unusual 'girl' of the village, a storm begins to appear in moments of her being harassed, and as the man tries to go further, the child of the woman, attempting to save her mother, strikes the sailor with lightning, not killing him, but warns that if any of the sailors are to touch the women or take them, they will be next. The captain, seeing what a fortune they could make off such a powerful creature as a slave, agrees that no one from the village will be hurt, or taken if she will instead come with them.

All of this is of course up for discussion, it was just a thought.

The recent slaughters of many prestigious nobles, and their lands claimed by a ruthless and cruel warlord have led those left to send their daughters as tribute to avoid attacks on their own lands, by sending their daughters they are swearing their fealty to the Warlord. And for all who have sent their daughters, they have been passed, merely required to pay a minor tax before the army moves on. However, the leader of the next province to be attacked has no normal daughter, and not wanting to take the daughter of another, he has no choice but to to offer her to the warlord for what ever services the warlord may want her for, praying that the warlord would not take offense to sending her. Despite her being very different from other women, she is chosen to be a concubine (more like a sex slave to humiliate) and is then use, degraded, humiliated and beaten into the perfect lover of the warlord, finding that while women are fun, the young futa is much sturdier and better at taking the warlord's brutal form of love. (This one can get pretty dark, which I am alright with, or we can keep it to being just a little rough and more romance, which ever you prefer)

If you have any twists to the plot you would like for me to consider, please let me know.

Things I am into but may not have plots for:

(For the Anime's I would like to keep the world it is set in and the theme, but create new original characters to play, I don't like playing characters from the show. You are welcome to, but I would prefer an original character for myself.)

Tokyo Ghoul (Post 3rd season when ghouls are well known)
K
K Missing Kings
Dance with Devils
Demon Slayer
Devil's Line
Diabolic Lovers
How not to summon a demon lord
Kamisama Kiss
Overlord
Shiki
Snowwhite with the Red Hair
Soul Eater

Kidnapping/Abduction
Romance
Slave/Master
Pet/Master

Last edited:
Have a new plot, interested in trying it. Hope to get a few people rping with me. Have about 2 hours before I have to be getting to bed.

Back
Top Bottom