Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Classics not cliches

UK_GUY_RP

Banned
Banished
Of course we are all here for role play and I assume as you are reading this you at least considering a new partner and scene. I hope I can gain your interest enough to continue reading and maybe even send me a message.

At the risk of not standing out from the crowd regarding my interests and favourites they are pretty simple and straight forward, I am looking for taboo stories featuring incest and age play. I would argue these are not cliches but classic themes. A lot of people think these are tired old hackneyed kinks and nothing new can be created or explored in such an old and well trodden path, but let us see if there is new life that back be breathed into these old well used kinks. I am happy to play extreme that we both agree to, no questions asked or reasonable request refused.

A decent story line that progresses to smut. Not a quickie or a one off but something we can both get our teeth into and enjoy the dynamic between the characters as well as build the story and world in which they reside. I am UK based and play by Email or Notes; no discord or live RP I just never get the blocks of time to make it satisfactory for us both. I attempt to play every day with a post most days, the except when real life makes demands upon me but I will try to let you know when I will not be about.

If it interests enough to merit a discussion about the possibilities, please feel free to respond here or by message.

Back
Top Bottom