Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or F (Pokémon) Zoroark Looking For Long-Term RP Over Discord or F-List

Shrimp Deity

Meteorite
Note: I know this is already a thread, however for some reason that I don’t know I could not bump (aka reply to) said threat or otherwise edit it in any way, shape, or form. Sorry ‘bout that.

My F-List Page is where you can find all of the information for the character, my interests, etc.

Zach is a 26-year old male Zoroark with a poor mental state and a thirst for violence and drama. He’s been single and mostly alone (save for some friends and acquaintances) for over 10 years, and is unsure if he’s ready for a proper relationship yet. Furries are much preferred, but I certainly wouldn’t mind a human… if you’re prepared to try and tame this sarcastic, pun-making, surprisingly awkward beast.

Don’t be fooled by Zach’s aversion to the idea of sex with most people — he’s a pretty kinky bastard. Blood, violence, BDSM, even sucking himself off — all right up his alley. He’s mostly dominant, however he won’t mind subbing from time to time with the right person. Otherwise, he feels vulnerable and therefore uncomfortable. Position-wise, he barely cares. He can be top or bottom pretty much whenever, depending on his mood.

As far as RP preferences go, I’d MUCH prefer using Discord or F-List’s on-site features above anything else, especially since I don’t mind doing roleplays where you post, leave, then come back an hour or so later to respond to your partner. Notes are not out of the question. Grammar competence required is advanced, maaaybe fluent if you’re interesting enough. I typically post in the 3rd person, and would prefer if you do the same, though I don’t mind first person if, again, you’re interesting enough.

I’m also aware my profile may seem a little daunting to read. Don’t fret; you don’t have to read everything. It’s also recommended you at LEAST read through the custom kinks.

I’m currently looking for a story/character-driven long-term private roleplay set in a fanmade region (which I do not own, for the record) called Cendria. It’d be preferred if we are doing story, that you’re the “game master” perse, since I am ASS with storytelling being a more character-driven person myself. That’s not to say I piggy-back; I just can’t take the lead with story plots. Apologies! All you have to do to catch my attention is send me a note with some details on what you’re interested in!

Remember that I am not my character, and I do not share nor condone some his kinks and actions.

Seriously. Message me over F-List if possible. You likely won’t get a response on here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom