Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Lesbian Plots. (m x f by request only)

ExtinguishedLover

Meteorite
Hey everyone..

I am an advanced role player looking for a partner to commit to the lesbian centered plots I have below. I am looking for someone who can write more than two paragraphs per post. I will share my kinks and my no-no's with you if you happened to be interested in any of the plots I have to offer. I am open to doing m x f with these plots, but only by request.

#1 : Boss.
MC starts a new personal assistant job with a wealthy CEO of an organic medicine company that puts research efforts in healthier medication. The CEO is known to be dominant and quite aggressive by nature, so when MC meets her on her first day, the CEO is stricken by her beauty and neutral nature. She takes to teasing and flirting with MC, loving her timid reactions. One night, the CEO is required to attend a party and takes MC as their date, rather than personal assistant. By the end of the night MC is a little tipsy and admitting her attraction to the CEO.

#2 : Fighter.
MC is a journalist following a story about an underground fighting ring with a female in the lead. With her curious nature, MC finds her way into one of the matches. After watching the champion fight, she finds herself oddly attracted to the female. She sneaks her way into the locker rooms by the end of the fight and catches the champion in the shower. Flustered, MC tries to run away, but the champion noticed her long before the shower and has other plans.

#3 : Brothers girlfriend.
MC is dating YC's brother and YC is quite jealous of it already. YC spends their time forgetting about it by going out and fucking other people, but one night, after a fight MC is at a club YC's a regular at. MC gets drunk and falls prey to some of the creeps in the club. YC steps in and saves the day, offering to take care of MC for the night. MC feels a chemistry, so she agrees.

#4 : Seduction.
MC is a pole dancer at one of the highend clubs. She is good at what she does, and is often requested by celebrities. YC shows up, the daughter of a rich musician known to be wild and demanding. She requests MC for a private show in their most expensive room, and is so infatuated with her, offers her a deal that could be hard to pass up.

I have plenty of other plots but these are the ones I am interested in. I am open to anything, really... So if you have things you are interested in or craving, please include them in your initial PM.

Back
Top Bottom