Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any lets give it a shot

cab5453

High-fantasy is nice.
So I am new to this site and I am looking for some people to write a few stories with, I don't have any particular ideas in mind at the moment but I prefer to stay away from the more realistic stuff since the reason why I write and roleplay is to get away from reality for a bit!

Anyways send me a message and we can get things started!

Primarily I play as a dominate rather than a submissive since I have never been too good at taking orders and being told to sit and stay.

Currently, I am into a few fandoms, the list will continue to expand and all of that fun stuff but here is that start of it!

Fandoms.
Geneforge Saga: a very difficult thing to explain, if you are up to the challenge and enjoy a mix between sci-fi and fantasy this might be the one for you! the world is closer to medieval ages ( early exploratory ages ) but have a huge influence on them by magic. There is a group of people called shapers. People who learned how to modify the very essence of creatures to create all sorts of different animals or plants. Are you looking for a plant that can survive in sub-zero temperatures? throw some magic at it and eventually you'll come up with a process that can create that plant. These methods have been kept a secret for centuries from the outsiders for many reasons ( with great power comes great responsibility). These shapers have three different sects, the Shapers are the lab people of the organizations, they create the methods to change and modify creatures with close control and precision of the ones created. The guardians are burly fighters who are the main force of the shaper forces physically they are impressive they aren't skilled in magic by any sense and the most important part of the organization of the shapers secret art of shaping and use the creations created by the shapers. Agents are what they sound like. their motto " when we hear about a problem we will fix the problem. By word or by blade and magic" they cant create creations to save their lives but that's not what they were meant to do in the first place. All of this, however, was meant to be learned over a lifetime... or was it? what if you could be remade into something. something more pure and full? that story is up to you to decide.

Mass Effect: blue alien booty. Enough said.
Personally, I was thinking of doing something that took place between ME2-ME3 since it seems like a good amount of action and adventure can be mixed in with some romance, but who knows, we could do something like Andromeda or even follow beside Commander Shepard's story.

the universe of XCOM this would take place between the first and second XCOM games.

Darkest Dungeon: I like the idea of a psychological thriller, rather than the heroes being near-immortal why not make them suffer from the stress from the dungeons they go through?

League of legends

Anime Fandoms
*For a lot of these ones, I am looking for an Oc x Oc since I just love the worlds that they take place in!*

Dragon Ball Z ( Oc x Oc/Cannon )
Pokemon? ( trainer and pokemon are fine here )
bleach
Seven Deadly Sins
Durarara
Attack on Titan
Kill la Kill
Sword art online themed roleplay? being trapped in a game or even waking up in a game?
KuroMukuro
My Hero Academia.
Jojo's bizarre adventures
However, I am open to any and all ideas so just send me a message and I am sure we can work something out!

Oh and here is my F-list: F-list - Warning

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom