Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You gonna get raped

prettylykSIN

Supernova

• So I play this game called Aetolia. It's an online roleplaying game. Kind of like a MMO, but text spaced.

My character, Aislyn, is a rather young vampire in training, belonging to House Bahir'an. I know most of you won't understand what's going on, but I rather enjoyed the log and wanted to keep it.
      [/list:u][/list:u]

Archives of the Bahir'an Mudrasa.
      A small sign indicates that LIBRARY CATALOG will list the materials in this library. You see exits leading east and down.

Arbre Aquila says, "Make yourself comfortable, kids."

You say, "Thank you, ma'am."

Kei sits down on one of the ottomans slowly.

Arbre sits comfortably on one of the chairs, crossing her legs demurely at the ankle. "So you have not yet picked a sire?" she questions you.

You have emoted: Aislyn remains standing, eyes following the line of bookshelves. "It is an important decision, I don't want to rush it."

Arbre nods to you. "Feel free to take a book or ten, girl," she says, "and yes, it is important. Tell me. Why did you decide to follow the path of the Blood in the first place?"

Kei eyes Arbre warily.

You have emoted: Aislyn walks along the shelves, reading a title here and there. She takes her time before answering. "To be perfectly honest, ma'am. I do not know. When I was asked in the boat from Slaver's Isle what I wanted to be, I couldn't decide on a guild I liked, and so I turned to the Houses. I've always loved history. I figured the oldest House would have the most fascinating history and books to read."

Arbre smiles, nodding to you. "That is fair enough logic. You are mostly a studious type then?"

You have emoted: Aislyn nods slowly, slipping a book from the shelf and opening it gently. "I've never been good with people. I get nervous and flustered and tend to babble. Books are easier. They give up everything that they are, and expect nothing in return."

Arbre leans back in her chair, placing her paws in her lap, demurely. "Good," she says, "we could use a few more people of intelligence within the House." She turns to Kei, looking her over critically. "What have you done in my absence?"

Kei gulps nervously before responding "I've...acquired one of each tincture and serum. I've wanted to meet more members of the house, to perhaps learn more of our...nature, but I have not been successful."

Arbre seems to think for a moment before nodding slowly at Kei.

Arbre Aquila says, "What are your plans for the next few months."

Kei Bahir'an says, "I...I have not made any."

Arbre Aquila says to Kei, "So you plan on floating your life around, with no direction to guide you?"

Kei responds quickly "I did not mean that. I just...meant I'm not sure."

Arbre shakes her head curtly, a frown on her lips. "You are weak and pathetic, girl-childe," she says sternly, "there is a reason you were attacked by that moron of a man."

Kei cowers in her chair slightly, not saying a word as she lowers her head.

You have emoted: Aislyn glances at Kei over the top over her book sympathetically. "Who attacked you?"

You say, "If you don't mind my asking, that is."

Arbre lets out her breath in an exasperated sigh. "You simply do not get it. Youare consanguine. Even though a bastard childe, you still stand above me in the pecking order, because I am mortal, and I am rellyw ibn'Bahir."

Kei glances at you for a moment with a piercing stare, before looking back to Arbre "I...I still do not understand. Yes, I am consanguine. But how...how does this make me better?"

Arbre Aquila says to Kei, "I have already told you the answer to that."

Arbre Aquila says, "Need I beat it into you again?"

Kei lets out a light scoff "No, you needn't. Obviously, your methods are flawed."

Arbre gives a trillingly melodic laugh.

Arbre Aquila says, "Perhaps they are. Now, Aislyn, do you think you could answer why consanguine are superior to mortals?"

You have emoted: Aislyn lowers her book, thinking for a moment. "Mortals are just that. Mortal. They are lower on the food chain as the Consanguine feed on them."

Arbre Aquila says to you, "Good answer."

You have emoted: Aislyn inclines her head respectfully.

You say, "Thank you, ma'am."

Kei Bahir'an says, "If we are lower on the food chain, then how are we slain so often by the followers of the light?"

Kei Bahir'an says, "They are but mortals, are they not?"

Arbre Aquila says to Kei, "For the same reason that you let that ingrate into your loins. Because people are too weak."

Kei looks back up at Arbre, an expression of pain painted across her features.

Arbre Aquila says to you, "What are you looking for in a sire, childe."

You say, "Someone I can tolerate for the rest of eternity."

Arbre seems to think for a moment before nodding slowly at you.

Arbre Aquila says, "Before my ah, fall from grace, Xavin was my sire. He was a good one."

You have emoted: Aislyn raises her hand to her neck unconsciously. She removes her hand swiftly and and turns her eyes back to her book. "It would be an honor of have the Khalifa as a Sire, one I am afraid I do not deserve."

Arbre smirks. "He made a snack of you?" she says with a grin.

You have emoted: Aislyn tightens her grip on her book, but otherwise does not betray any emotion she might feel. "Yes, ma'am, he did."

Kei lets out a feral grin, but says nothing.

"The Khalifa feeds on me regularly," Arbre says, reaching a paw up to pull her hair to the side to show the bare patch on her neck where repeated feeding has scarred her. "It is an interesting sensations, especially if one has never experienced it before."

You say, "I had never been fed on before..."

Arbre nods slowly to you, dropping her hair.

Arbre Aquila says, "And how did you feel of it?"

Casting off her final fetters, the luminous lady awakens fully, shedding her joyful light from horizon to horizon.

You have emoted: Aislyn stares at the pages of her book, face devoid of any expression. "It is a Servant's duty to serve the nobles of the House. How I feel is irrelevant."

A wry grin creeps across Arbre's face. "Your words are correct," she says, "but I am no consanguine, and I wish to know how it makes you feel."

You have emoted: Aislyn trembles slightly where she stands. Her grip on her book becoming steadily tighter. "I felt dirty and used, like a cow being used for no other purpose than it's milk." She turns her face away, staring blankly at the shelves. "And yet I could not help but feel immense pleasure in it. I have no knowledge of such things, but I can only compare it to how it must feel to bed a man." She blushes slightly, embarrassed of her words.

Attaining her fullest glory, the shining sun sits upon her throne at the apex ofher daily trek through the firmament.

Arbre smiles at you, pleased. "As a servant, you pay the price of servitude to eventually earn immortality," she says, "and I do suggest you bed a man at least once before you are embraced. It makes things... a bit easier."

You have emoted: Aislyn flushes a deeper shade of red, avoiding looking at either of you. "I have no desire to do such a thing."

"Favor only women then?" Arbre questions, unfazed, "nevertheless, it is no issue. Knowing the men in this House, you will be taken, wish it or no."

You have emoted: Aislyn nearly drops her book. Fumbling, she sets it back on the shelf. "No I do not favor women," she sputters, turning, if possible, a darker shade of red. Her eyes widen at Arbre's last comment, body becoming eerily still. "They... they would force themselves on me?"

"Hm," Arbre intones, shrugging, "they generally try to use their... talents to convince you you want to. But you -are- a servant, dear. The only person lower on the totem pole is myself."

Kei sinks further in to her chair.

You have emoted: Aislyn all but falls into one of the chairs. She stares at the floor for several long moment. Closing her eyes, she takes several deep breaths before opening her eyes again. She looks calmer, if a bit paler. "I don't want that. Ever." She shakes her head and continues to stare at the floor.

Kei mutters "Some things, you just cannot stop."

You have emoted: Aislyn nods her head dumbly, whether in agreement or otherwise she does not know. She stares at the floor mutely.

Back
Top Bottom