Fx Male Kitty's partner search

Hello there!
I'm terrible at posts like this so please bare with me. You can call me Kitty and I'm here for some fun.

I've got plot bunnies that mainly involve smut, and I have some bunnies that also like a healthy dose of plot. Let's first get into the boring stuff.

What I can offer
I can reply at least once a day. Timezones aren't that big of a deal due to my insomnia, so you can expect frequent replies even if we live in different timezones. I work from home so I'm online a lot, and I have a lot of time to reply. I've got a pretty good grasp of the english language, but it's my second language and I'm not perfect. I rp in third person, and I tend to go for past tense. I give at least a decent paragraph, though if the story's good and you give me enough to work with I can go up to 5, 6 paragraphs. I prefer roleplaying in pms, but I can be persuaded to do thread or email. I don't do Discord! I usually play a sub female, but don't expect her to just lay there and have your character do all the work! I play a variation of sub girls. Some girls are extremely submissive and will let the male dictate what she does, while other girls know what they want and will work for it.

What I'd like from you
Please be fluent enough in english that I can understand what you're saying. I don't expect multiple replies every single day, but please give me at least one reply a week. The more you give me, the happier I am. Give me at least a decent paragraph to work with. If I get too many one liners or something similar I will end up losing interest. I don't want to be the one to put in all the effort. Roleplay is something we need to work together on.

Kinks
I will keep this one simple. I have a f list which I will link at the end of this section. Having said that, I'm usually not that picky. My definitive no's are toilet related kinks, gore, and vore. I can be persuaded to do other things I might not be that interested in, I'm always up for kinks that are in my fave list, and I'm usually up for kinks in my yes list. Just tell me what you'd like to include!
F-list - Warning

That's it, really. I'm not too picky, I just love roleplaying. On to the fun stuff!

I don't have any detailed plots planned. I have some basic ideas and plot bunnies that we can work on together. I will add to this if I think of anything.

Pairings
Brother x sister
Father x daughter
Uncle x niece
Princess x knight
Princess x enemy king
Princess x bandit
Adventurer x adventurer
Female adventurer x dragon
Female adventurer x monster
Priestess x adventurer
Female onmyouji x onmyouji's familiar