Father/Daughter incest thread!

Tcleo

Super-Earth
I used to have a thread or two floating around and I was simply going to 'bump' those up to the top in order to get my message out there, but it seems that they have been archived for some reason so here we go again. Nothing too fancy like they were before since I don't have the patience at the moment - but still, the point still stands. I want people to read this haha.

As the title suggests, I am looking for someone to play the Father role to my Daughter role. I am flexible with ages and plot, so feel free to come into my messages with your own ideas and we shall see where it goes from there. Though if you are looking for something to act as a jumping off point, if you will, here are some things that I always like and am currently interested in.

- revealing clothing
- getting caught in the shower or in bed (touching one self ... naturally)
- sneaking around while family is in the house
- unprotected sex / risk of pregnancy
- rough sex (but not degrading)
- gangbang (hey ... there's always room for a brother or uncle, if you wanna write more than one character)
- toys
- etc ... !

Heck, maybe even a little bit of dubcon/noncon if the idea strikes my interest! lol

If any of this interests you, please do send in a private message. Also, just so you know, I tend to only rp in that format (private inbox, located here on this site) so if that's a deal breaker, I apologize.

I also apologize for the shortness of this thread, and will perhaps make a better one soon, but for now this will work! I tend to write 2-4 paragraphs in my replies, but that only works if you give me enough to work with lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom