Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx F or NB Looking for some hyper endowment fun! Ideas and such inside! (Femboys can apply too.)

Deadly Danielle

Planetoid
Greetings everybody!

Today I am looking for anyone interested in playing with me about some good old **Massive** fun!

Before I list my ideas though, I would like to post my profile that holds further information about the things I like and what I dislike : F-list - Warning

Note: There are many kinks I enjoy, but some I neither dislike or like, it is more of a hit or miss depending on my mood if I'd be willing to play those kinks so if you have a kink like that don't be afraid to ask me if I'd be down to do that!

Note#2: I will be looking for literate partners that can pump out longer posts, Now they won't be insane lengths but if you are not used to writing longer lines I might recommend if you can talk things over with me or just look for someone else to play with.

Note#3: I know you're probably tired of these notes, don't worry this is the last one heh. But when I mean hyper, I will mean multiple feet, ludicrous size and all that for **both** partners here. Alright end of notes.

But don't worry this might look strict but I ain't going to bite your head off or trash talk you, I just want you to consider my thoughts for this fun.

Alright now for Scenarios:

Hyper Virus:

Well, imagine a zombie apocalypse except everyone is just overly stacked and unbelievably massive! This transmitted virus does more things to its user than just making them more feminine and have larger assets.

It was developed by an Alien woman who was dormant on earth, fed up with the way people were so violent towards the planet and each other, and gaining her knowledge (poorly might I add) of sentient aliens from the internet, decided to release this virus and change people's bodies and mindsets.

The virus leaves the hosts intelligence but does alter the mind of people to favor the alien woman's idea. People also are made stronger with the virus converting them, making breaking doors down and other tasks easier for them in that state. The person would have an uncontrollable urge to infect others, as well as an almost infinite amount of lust that can be controlled over time. They are given stronger bodies, slightly faster production in fluids, and even some inhuman abilities if they were to be lucky enough to become an uncommon or special sort of infected people with something that differentiated them from the rest.

Special infected being (These can be altered, added onto, or removed if asked):

Bolters-Hyper ass females, or femboys that have insane strength in their thighs and legs in general that allows them to Sprint really really fast, jump incredible heights, and lift things with the sheer power of their legs.

Giants:Usually female or Futanaris that have an unnatural amount of height and strength to them. They are basically an embodiment of a small tank since these girls tend to be strong enough to break down pretty much anything that isn't a wall of concrete or metal. They also have the caveat of multiple infected that follow them around since it is usually small harems that are formed.

Milkers: Female infected that are embedded with the biggest of breasts that constantly leaks milk out of that causes any drinkers who drink of it to grow even larger or stronger in areas. They usually are surrounded by a horde of followers and are more made to look like Mothers of the infected, or Milf's simply.

Pretty much any form of monster girls since they still retain animal nature and tendencies, except outright hurting somebody. (Animals also turn into monster girls or furries when infected)

Screamers: Screamers are actually just singers who have the tendency to sing aloud that draw in infected or curious people. They aren't usually seen around others but can scream or sing to bring others to her location for either fun or to get somebody.

Spewers: Just femboy or futanari infected who sprays out cum 24/7, are usually acquainted with more femboy or female infected that bath in the cum and follows the spewer around like a milker.

Witches:Futanaris or Women who are less restrained in the dark, being infected that sleeps the most, during night they are as fast as Bolters and are incredibly crafty and strong, beating out most infected in strength except for a giant.

(You may think these are inspired by that zombie game: Left 4 Dead, you would be correct \^^ also, Males can either just turn into futanari but if you'd like they can either become feminine hyper femboys or futanari by chance. Your call.)

And what happens after all are infected? Well that is for you to find out!

This was your Destiny:

Gaming franchise Destiny/ Destiny 2

I don't know why but I have been thinking about this for a while but, A hyper hung guardian (Or hyper female) gaining the numbers of a harem from more than just the species of Exo, Awoken, or human.

You'd make your own journey like you'd make your own character.

Obviously the enemies found that spanned across that universe would be altered, just as hyper endowed, and a bit more humanoid as well.

As your guardian defeats or gets defeated by these alien types, they may have the chance of getting a sort of 'mate' in the form of possibly any degree. What you decide to do with the enemies of humanity is on you, but whatever you do, watch where you bring them since if you had of pack of female dregs under you, you may want to watch out for any new 'members' you bring.

(I might be alright with death in some cases but I wouldn't particularly want to write about slaughter so if you for some reason wanted that, sorry)

Make your own journey, the light may have blessed you with some power but it ain't like you have to use it as intended for 'slaying' some of the darkness đź‘Ť.

Fantasy World:

Awakening to a land you don't know might not be particularly fun.. Awakening to a land of some Fantasy land? Might be a little better actually.

This sort of world is something right out of the fantasy books, Species like Orcs, Elves, goblins, all existing and the land being ripe with Castles, Villages, Dungeons to scour. All with the added caveat of all the people here being larger than anything that was seen back at home!

You start from scratch, awakening in a magical forest in a new body, what's next? Go to the nearest village and see what it has to offer? Wander the strange forest and see what inhabitants lay there for you to see?

All will lead to your own adventure, like if you wanted to rule your own land, become involved in the way of magic, hoan your skills and make a living off of capturing some mythical babes, almost anything is possible!

Canon Sandbox:

What happened if just one day, something just handed you the keys to your own universe?

What would you particularly do with your creation?

What sorta fictional realities would you change in your own image?

Guess the thing that did it will just leave it up to your imagination..

(Short worded but this one is basically infinitely your place to play out whatever fantasy you had ^^ )

And more!:

There are still certain scenes I have in my mind, but this post is already far too long so you may simply PM me and ask what sorta premise you'd love to do and I'll see if I had anything like that for a scenario!
If you've read this far through, thank you!~

Hope to see your wonderful posts in my inbox as I will try to comment on every one, though I am human, I might miss some of you so I apologize now if that happens!

Bye for now!

(Final note, have a nice day wherever you are. Also I won't read posts that blatantly ignores what was given in my post unless a good reason is given.)
[automerge]1551226784[/automerge]
Bumper

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom