Fun (and new!) Ideas Starring a Busty Girl

Amberstone117

Planetoid
Hi, and thanks for taking a look at my post. I’m a long-time roleplayer with lots of experience. Let me know if any of my ideas strike an interest in you, or if you have your own to add. Thanks for reading.

First, I’d like to say that I like playing a female character who is defined by her large bust size. Everyone knows her as “the girl with big boobs,” and I think we all know someone who fits that description. People talk about her behind her back, or even to her face about them. I see her as naive and young, or maybe having a big chest her whole life made her who she is.

I'm looking for either males or females, but I don't care who's behind the keyboard.

If you're interested, feel free to reach out directly on Discord, or PM me here. I roleplay via Discord or Skype.

Here are my ideas!

Big Boob Day:
Imagine Veteran's Day, but for girls with huge boobs. Finally, a day where I'm recognized for having to carry these huge things around! For once, it's perfectly acceptable to talk right to my chest, find out how much they weigh, and even titfuck me, to show your appreciation of course. I really enjoy this one taking place across multiple scenes (think a half-off sale at the bra store, chatting with my mom on the phone, boob-themed movie night with friends).

Growing Pains:
I come back to college with a significantly bigger bust size, and it is very obvious. I used to be a normal girl, and I still think I am inside. Everyone starts treating me differently, and while it's nice for awhile, I start getting a reputation and slowly spiral into it, accepting my new status in life. For this one, I like the idea of world building and my character descending, humiliating herself without knowing it.

Summer Camp
I like a lot of the elements of a summer camp and the situations a busty girl could get herself into. A lot of closeness, sexual tension, planned activities. There is a lot to work with. If this appeals to you, too, let me know.

Toxic Ex:
My girlfriends always told me to break up with you, and when I finally did, I thought we were done. When I come to visit you to get a few of my things, everything seems fine at first. We are pleasant with each other, but I keep falling back into my old ways. We joke about the time you lost the key to my handcuffs, or how you ripped that $100 bra I got for my birthday. Sometimes I slip and call you by your dominant nickname. This roleplay is all about me slipping into my submissive lifestyle and once I realize it, it's too late.

A Typical Saturday:
I come home from college for the weekend. In my house, I'm the black sheep, and it's typical for me to have to do all the chores, including jerking off my brothers before going to bed. My mom is completely in charge, while my brothers enjoy picking on me. Other examples include: embarrass me by making me go topless around the house if I don't do my chores, or even have to take a facial if I forget to vacuum up the rugs. The goal for this one is to make everything as routine and casual as possible, while embarrassing and humiliating me.

The Nerd House:
I'm the only girl living with a group of college nerds, in an offcampus apartment. No one can explain why a pretty, busty girl like me would hang out with them, but I'm always happy to help them clean up their filthy place, as well as help them out with their other problems. The guys take me for granted, and treat me like a friend, except when they have me get on my knees. For this one, I imagine the guys as repulsive to most girls.

Lots of Cum:
A few takes on this. One is developing a reputation for being "the girl that swallow" and the humiliation around people I know tracking how much cum I'm swallowing. Another is a a "facial fad" that I end up swept into. Generally, speaking, I've had a thing lately for this kind of stuff, so if you have any ideas of your own, let me know!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom