Fx Male ♥♠Ɉinx's Request Thread♣♦

Jinx91

Meteorite
Hello and welcome everyone!
thank you for stopping by my request thread as you will see I will be posting things I am able and would like to do along with some things that I am craving! but first I would like to post some rules, I know everyone hates them but I want to make sure everyone is treated fair!

Rules
  • Follow the rules of Blue moon
  • Follow my little rules
  • Have respect for others and myself
  • If your going to be away for a while let me know please
  • I like to post at least 3-4 Paragraphs, I do do more or less it depends on how much you give me to work with
  • I'm no grammar police so please I make mistakes as well
  • If anything is in Bold, Red and has Strike out mean's its taken!
  • I like to use pictures and describe how my character looks
  • Please respect my kinks <--- Clicky!
  • I like anything from Modern,Supernatural, post apocalyptic and so forth
  • Have fun and enjoy of course!
  • Please put in 'Luck' when you message me so I know you read the rules

Pairings
  • Angel ● Human
  • Best Friend ● Best Friend
  • Bounty Hunter ● Ex/Target
  • Crime Boss ● Under cover/F.B.I
  • Demon ● Human
  • Demon ● Demon
  • Dragon ● Human/Dragon
  • Devil's Son ● Human
  • Elf Princess ● Elf/Orc
  • Friend ● Friend/sister's friend
  • God/Goddess ●Human/ Demi
  • Guardian Angel ● Human
  • Hitman ● Target
  • Outlaw ● Native princess/ Law enforcement
  • Mermaid/Merman ● Human
  • Orc Princes ● Human/Elf adventure
  • Princess/Princess ● Citizen/Guard/Princes/Princess
  • Vampire ● Human
  • Werewolf ● Human
  • Witch ● Wizard/ Trainee

Plots

A Fine Feathered Friend
MC has always loved nature. Even though they live in an urban area, they find the time to walk to the local park every day and spend a few quiet moments enjoying the greenery and animals around them. They always relax on the same wooden bench and lately have been noticing the animals seem to have grown accustomed to their presence. In particular one beautiful, curious crow. It keeps its distance, but always appears so intelligent and sharp, watching intently with its ebony eyes.
One day MC brings a small bag of trail mix as an offering to their new feathered friend. The crow caws happily and devours the assortment of raisins and nuts. The following day MC returns with a snack and the crow is there, this time with a shiny twist of metal in its beak. When the treats are scattered along the ground, the bird drops the paperclip - a gift - at MC’s feet.
This ritual exchange carries on until one day, the crow doesn’t show. MC is heartbroken, missing the therapeutic one-sided talks and charming company of their wild friend. YC appears, seemingly out of nowhere and sits down on the wooden bench beside a visibly distraught MC. Wordlessly, YC hands MC a small metal trinket, a perfect addition to MC's collection. Is the gesture enough to reveal the truth about YC? The shapeshifter had been their crow companion the entire time.

Bound by Blood
MC hasn’t had the best of luck in life thus far. Despite their efforts at (becoming wealthy, getting the guy of their dreams, insert greatest desire here), it seems as if everything they want is always just outside of their reach. MC is in a slump and they don’t know how to get out of it. While cleaning out their Grandmother house’s basement, MC finds an old book with weird symbols in it and text that seems to be written in Latin. MC dusts it off a bit and shows it to a friend to see what they think of it. When they discover that it’s a spell book, MC's friend dares them to do one of the rituals. What’s the harm? It’s probably fake, they both figure. Assuming the ritual won’t work anyway, MC accepts the dare, gathers the required ingredients and performs it. When nothing happens, MC and their friend have a good laugh and the friend leaves. When MC begins to clear the ritual space, they’re greeted by YC, the demon that they’ve summoned. YC explains that they have the ability to possess the body of other human beings in order to manipulate their thoughts and actions so that they submit to MC's will. Upon signing a contract in blood, YC will be bound in service to MC until MC can no longer honor the terms of the contract. It is unclear what will happen if the contract is ever broken. Desperate to change their circumstances, MC is hasty to sign the contract and start making some demands. For every possession that YC is asked to complete, a sacrifice is required. Fresh blood. At first YC only requires a few drops of blood from MC . But gradually the demon requires more. The longer YC is around to perform tasks for MC the stronger the demon’s blood lust grows and the greater the sacrifices must become to satiate YC. When the demon requests a human sacrifice, MC refuses. As close as they are to having their perfect life, that’s a line that they’re unwilling to cross. This refusal breaks their contract and YC is free to roam and wreak havoc on the unsuspecting.

Bad Blood
MC and YC have had a roller-coaster type of relationship for a few years. One day, they’re up. They’re laughing and happy, looking forward to their future. The next day, they’re down. Yelling and crying, threatening to call it quits. They’ve been in a relationship for so long that they’ve become comfortable in this toxic pattern. It doesn’t make much sense to outsiders why they bother continuing on together, but they can’t honestly imagine being without one another. One day, after a particularly explosive fight with MC, YC storms off. MC lets YC go, knowing that it’s only a matter of time before YC comes back and they make up. Only, days go by, and then weeks, then a year and YC doesn’t return. MChas a hard time dealing with the unexplained disappearance, but gradually learns to move on, even though they occasionally wonder what ever happened to YC. When MC least expects it, YC shows up at their door in the middle of the night, begging for MC to invite them in. MC is stunned to see YC after so long, and startled because YC seems different somehow, but nevertheless, MC invites YC inside to talk. YC tries to break it as gently as possible – that night they stormed off over a year ago, they were attacked by a vampire and now YC is one. MC doesn’t believe it, until YC shows them. YC promises that they won’t hurt MC and that they’ve only stayed away so long because they wanted to be able to control their bloodlust before coming back. YC has had time to reflect on how much they need MC in their life and how much better their relationship could be now because they’re hell-bent on making up for all of the bad times they used to have and they have an eternity to do so. MC must decide if they can trust YC at all, especially after MC accidentally witnesses YC feeding on someone.

Between the Sheets
MC and YC are roommates. After a long night of partying, they stumble back into their apartment/dorm and fall into bed. Too inebriated to notice or care, they curl up in MC’s bed together. MC snuggles into YC’s chest, YC slides their hand beneath MC’s shirt. Morning comes and the roommates wake up, half-dressed, in each other’s arms, with no clear recollection of what happened once they got home the night before. All of the unanswered questions stir some curiosities between the roommates.

What will happen if the roommates are able to piece the events of the previous night together? How will it change their relationship if they were intimate with one another? If they weren’t intimate, will they become curious about what being lovers would be like? Will the awkwardness of the situation be too much for either of them to handle?

Lovely Keys
MC has just received a generous gift of a baby grand piano from a well-off relative who’s passed. Every day MC marvels at the gorgeous instrument and runs her fingers along the keys wishing he/she could play the thing. After some time, MC finally resolves to take piano lessons in honor of their dearly departed. YC is giving piano lessons to earn some extra cash. There’s an instant physical attraction between MC and YC but the relationship stays professional at first. Over the course of several lessons, an honest, sweet affection between the pair grows.

Spring Fling
Several years ago, MC moved away from their quiet hometown to explore life in a busy city, only to discover that it’s not as great as they’d once hoped. Looking for comfort and a break from the hustle and bustle, MC travels back to the place they grew up in with the intention of staying only for a few days. As MC crosses the town limits, they recall one of their favorite childhood places to hang out - a small field out by an abandoned farmhouse that had an old tree with a wooden swing. Taking a chance, MC drives out there, pleasantly surprised to see the tree and swing still there. MC remembers how they used to meet YC at this swing after school when they were kids. YC was MC’s first everything. They grew apart just before MC decided to move away and then they completely lost touch. Unbeknownst to MC, YC still comes to this spot to reminisce about the good, old days. When MC takes a seat on the old swing, relaxing in the gentle breeze, the familiar, but aged, voice of YC catches their attention.

Beauty and the Boss
MC is the daughter of a man with a serious gambling problem. He’s a sweet man, always doting on MC with her favorite books and rare flowers, but he’s up to his ears in debt after borrowing money from the wrong people. One afternoon, MC’s father is confronted by YC, the ruthless crime boss of the city. Few people have ever seen YC’s face, as his henchmen usually do his dirty work, but everyone knows his name and cowers in fear appropriately. MC's father owes YC a considerable debt, which he cannot pay. Rather than kill the man, YC offers a trade – the man's beautiful daughter in exchange for the forgiveness of his financial debts. He has one night to make this deal happen or YC will come for him. When MC's father explains the predicament to her, she is willing to go, as long as it ensures the safety of her family and her father promises to put an end to his troublesome gambling habits. MC moves in to YC's mansion outside of town the following day. From the moment MC arrives, YC is on his best behavior, lavishing her with gifts – a library wing for her, a pretty garden filled with the finest, imported roses – jewelry, and so on. Gradually, MC comes to see that YC isn’t a horrible person, behind closed doors, but the circumstances of their arrangement (and the terrible crimes he commits as a crime boss) make it difficult for her to fall in love with him as he’s fallen in love with her. Each time YC proposes marriage, MC refuses. MC becomes terribly homesick and begs to be allowed to visit her father. YC allows her to leave him as long as she returns to him within a week’s time. While MC is away, YC is attacked by a disloyal bunch of conspiring underlings. When MC returns, she finds YC wounded and left for dead in his home office. She realizes in this moment that she does love him and if he recovers she’ll marry him. Her quick actions save his life and once he is well enough, they marry.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom