No Longer Holy [Plot Inside, NSFW, Noncon]

Hello! I come to you with a new plot to pass the time. This involves heavy noncon and gangbanging. Bondage is preferred as well. I expect some extreme stuff but for now here is an f-list for an idea of what is cool and what is not! As for the plot, I am going off of some hentai so anime characters are fine and welcome.

The only limits I have are the no's on my f-list and being creepy in OOC with me. Also, don't dictate to me how my character will look or act. I will be portraying the main female in this scenario or side characters as needed. I figure we can start pretty hot and heavy considering the scenario.

The plot is this:

A lovely high priestess of a kingdom is respected by her people. Her younger sister, however, has grown jealous of her and has betrayed the people to a rival nation filled with unlawful people (possibly monsters as well). As a result, the priestess is taken captive and forced to become a public slut to the rival nation. Her powers stripped away, she can only suffer what they do to her and hope someone will eventually rescue her before she breaks. She is forced to do many dirty things and is fucked mercilessly either by people, monsters, or machines made to undo her innocence.

This calls for some creativity on how you would like to mess with the priestess. Many options! But if interested, let me know!

Image inspirations:
[x][x][x][x][x]

Back
Top Bottom