Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Issue trouble posting images

Are you trying to post the pictures themselves or link them into the word, like EXAMPLE?

If posting onto the thread itself, I think there might be a sizing/cropping constraint in place, so stay away from the 2048x2048 or greater images. I do them freehand from the old BBcodes as well. If trying to insert them within a word, I use the [ url = insertlinkere ] EXAMPLE [ / url ]

but no spaces within that code, unlike you see above.

Are you trying to post the pictures themselves or link them into the word, like EXAMPLE?

If posting onto the thread itself, I think there might be a sizing/cropping constraint in place, so stay away from the 2048x2048 or greater images. I do them freehand from the old BBcodes as well. If trying to insert them within a word, I use the [ url = insertlinkere ] EXAMPLE [ / url ]

but no spaces within that code, unlike you see above.

I am trying to post pics as illustrations in a rp thread. I generally have posted them in their own box, rather than surrounding them with text. I tried inserting BB code from ImageBam, where I store images, but It generates an error. Sometimes I can upload theimage if I have posted it on Discord first, but sometimes it just appears as a link, rather than just the image. I seem to get inconsistant results, and can't figure out why,

(Love the pic you used as an example, btw.)

You will not be able to use non-https sites to embed images. Imgur works, for example, but imagebam will not.

Back
Top Bottom