Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

【w/KinkyKitten】『Its okay, we are brothers.』 ✔Smut-Driven && 🚫NSFW

A

Aalyiarah

🚫 Warning: No Safe For Work && Incestual Themed Role Play 🚫

"I'm home!" Westly announced he was home yet he wasn't anticipating to be greeted. It was nearly nine-thirty at night and he had just got off of work. On his way home he had seen his mother's Dodge Journey heading towards the hospital. Instantly he assumed she had been called to work. Working as an on-call surgical technologist her hours varied and she wasn't home much lately. Kicking off his shoe, his brown eyes looking around the entry area and living room, 'hmm, he must be in bed already.' There was no sign of life downstairs. A growl from his stomach, "hm, food." Heading into the kitchen, Westly would raid the leftover meatloaf and pasta. Spying a bottle of beer, he'd raise a thick brow, 'must be left from one of mom's boyfriends.' Deciding that he had earned the adult beverage, Westly tucked it into the pit of his arm before heading upstairs. He was tired, famished and needed to shower. As a ditch digger on the local pipeline, it was hard work but the effects had started to build up his body. Under his plain black t-shirt was a pack of deliciously developed abs that had yet to be admired. Along the tight sleeves, which were a relax-fit a few months back, a pair of impressive biceps had formed from his lanky arms. All of these features were thanks to his new job but at the cost of his social life. Between school and work, there wasn't much time for socialization outside of school aside from his little brother.

Lost in his own thoughts, he had a ton of school work to play catch up on, West didn't hear the subtle sounds of running water coming from the bathroom. He'd walk past then peer down the hall to see his younger brother's bedroom door was closed with the lights off. A heavy sigh escaped his lips and he prepared for another long time of studying. Entering his room, he'd leave his bedroom door open, it was right across from the bathroom. Placing the food containers on the side table and grabbing his history textbook, Westly tired to hold back a yawn. Sitting down on his bed, he'd face the bathroom door, it was the direction his bed made him look. Opening both the textbook and the plastic container with the meatloaf, he would start to read taking a bite just then the bathroom door would open.

Amethyst sighed happily as the water ran down his body, the warmth soothing the aches of the day and helping him feel clean and soft. Mom had just left the house, and Westly probably wouldn't be home until later, which meant he had the whole house to himself! It wasn't much, but it meant he could wander around the house with little to no clothing on, something Amethyst found very comfortable.

Content with the shower, Amethyst turned off the water and began to dry themselves off, running a towel over their soft curves. At school, many of the other students teased him when they had to change for gym class, saying he had a 'girl's body'. But he liked his body, how soft and smooth it looked and felt. He kept towelling himself off until he was completely dry, and then opened the door to the bathroom, wide open, unknowingly giving his brother a wonderful view.

It was then that Amethyst realized he had left his clothes scattered throughout the bathroom! He. Egan to pick them up, twisting and bending over every way to do so, managing to show off even more of himself as he did. Pausing before he left the bathroom,he regarded the clean pair of panties in his hand. They were pink and lacey, and were something he only wore in the comfort of his home. Smiling, he reached down with his free hand and slowly pulled them on, making sure they were in place before he walked through the open bathroom door and closed it behind them.

Westly had just taken a bit out of the day old meatloaf when the bathroom door would open. The additional light caught this eyes drawing them up from the boring text he was begrudgingly reading. "Hm?" A brow raised, Westly would start to say something but his voice caught. Eying the little show that was indeed a wonderful view, 'Amethyst is my brother, I should look away...but I can't.' Watching as Amethyst began picking up his clothes, catching a glimpse of the lovely curves revealing their flexibility Westly would be lying if he said he didn't like the view. A sudden surge of desire washed down hitting his cock making it awake forcefully the moment his little brother bent over. 'Damn, I've never noticed his assets before...' Shaking his head Westly tried to look away but as his sibling closed the bathroom door he felt compelled to speak up.

"Amethyst," Westly called out setting his textbook aside, there was a forming bulge in his pants. Eyes peering at the creamy pale flesh, "do you always walk around like that?" Trying to remove the slight lustful sound in his deeper voice, Westly attempted to seem as if he was merely teasing. Scooting to the edge of his bed, "come here, have you eaten at all, I sort of snagged all the leftovers. In my defense, I thought you were asleep."

Amethyst jumped as their brother's voice rang out. "W-Westly??" blushing shyly, they covered the panties with their remaining clothes, and shyly opened the door and peeked in. "A-aaa.,.,.! I-I thought no one else was home so... I thought it would be fine if.,, i wasn't wearing any clothes!!" he murmured, squirming a little. Amethyst was more worried about Westly teasing him about wearing panties, as the nudity didn't actually seem to perturb him that much, and indeed, Amethyst wasn't bothered by it. It's not like he was showing off.. what was between his legs, right?

It was when Westly mentioned eating that his stomach growled. Amethyst had been gaming all day since he had come home, and so had forgotten to eat. "Aaa... I actually am kinda hungry, yeah...." He said sheepishly, making his way into his brother's room. He drew close enough to grab a for and began to take a few bites. "Thanks, big brother! I.. kinda forgot to eat again..!" he said, laughing sheepishly.

"You always forget to eat, you're so tiny..." Westly commented watching Amethyst pick at the food and begin to eat. A bulge in his own pants that wasn't exactly hidden, Westly decided to tease the smaller framed boy. "You're so cute, I bet you get picked on for those cute little curves, people can be so mean," he'd slowly reach out tracing Amethyst's soft curve stopping at his wider hips. "I think you're perfect, and you shouldn't let anyone pick on you, if they do, just tell me," his hand lingered on his little brother's hip a little longer then it should have, but he'd smile looking into the younger boy's eyes.

"You know, I have never walked around naked before," Westly got up from the bed and started to stirp slowly. Pulling off his t-shirt revealing his stronger masculine build, biceps flexing slowly when he tossed the shirt onto the floor. Stepping out of his pants, bringing down his boxers, Westly tossed them onto his shirt. "Mm, I may have to do this more often," his arousal standing strong and firm. Not bothering to hide his manhood, "well, I'm already naked, I may as well shower." Studying Amethyst's body language as he crossed his arms over his chest, his vein covered thickness slightly pulsing - Westly felt a strange feeling of dominance as it was easy to see his length would dwarf his brother's even when flaccid. "This feels good, hell, we should do this more often. When mom's gone, we should walk around naked...its refreshing."

Westly took the fork from Amethyst, "one more bite and I am going to shower," spearing a piece of meatloaf, he'd eat half of the piece and offer the other to his sibling. "Alright, eat up and get to bed. Okay?" Hearing his brother's reply he'd leave his bedroom and enter the bathroom leaving the door open as he started to ready himself to shower.

Amethyst blushed and nodded as Westly suggested he was picked on for his curves. "Y-yeah... sometimes they tease me... so i have to change separate from everyone else in gym." his blush only deepened as his brother complimented him and began to touch his hips. "A-ahh,.,, B-brother.. im not that cute..." he murmured, blushing and squirming. Amethyst watched curiously as Westly stripped, having not observed him naked before, and blushed shyly as his cock was revealed. Amethyst wasn't quite sure why, but seeing it made him feel blushy, but that didn't stop him from saying, "w-woah...! big brother is so much.,, bigger.,!" Amethyst said, before giggling cutely at their own play on words. Agreeing to walk around naked, they let their brother go to the bathroom to shower, but peeked when they saw the door open, curious to keep looking at their brother.

Westly's body was only blurred by the frosted glass covering, as he let the water heat up his body and add a bit of steam into the room as quickly as it filled it dispersed into with the door being open. He was hoping that his little brother would peek in on him, the thought only added to his erection. "Mm," lathering himself up with his loofah and body wash, the manly smell of the body wash scented the air with his usual odor. "Damn, my dick is hard as hell, I wonder what has me all hot an bothered..." Grabbing his throbbing thickness, Westly began to stroke himself his mind quickly going to the picture of his little brother's delicately curved body, and small little lips. Moaning loudly his deepening tenor voice carried out of the shower. Turning to allow his back could rest against the wall, he'd keep pumping himself. Images of Amethyst kneeling before him, begging to be giving his milk were flashing, he could hear his little brother's voice inside his head saying, 'brother, please, I'm so thirsty...I'm so thirsty.' Westly couldn't stop himself, even though he couldn't understand why his little brother was the object of his arousal but those perverted thoughts would bring him to climax.

Grunting, his eyes would roll back, as several thick strands of his hot cream shot out splattering against the shower covering. Each strand forced out by his hand pumping, Westly would lean there a moment, panting.

Amethyst watched with baited breath, staying as quiet as they could, though the sounds of the shower soon covered everything else. They could hear their brother talking about being hard, which made Amethyst blush. They hadn’t heard a lot about, well, anything to do with sex, so he was still very shy and very unaware when it came to anything of the sort. Amethyst blushed softly again as Westoy gave a moan, and through the shower certain, he could see his silhouette, but not what Westly was doing. He could however, hear his brither’s moans, which made him squirm shyly. However, when his brother came, and the streaks of cum covered the curtain and left shadowy streaks, he blushed even more, gasping softly, before suddenly leaving and running to his room, feeling very embarrassed by what he had seen. And... more than a little curious. As if emphasizing that, a small bulge was in his parties as he went to his room, though in his haste, he forgot to properly close his door...

Westly rinsed off, he was too tired to bother with much more, his mind though was wide awake. Stepping out of the shower, he'd towel dry before heading out of the bathroom. "Amethyst?" The lights were still on in the hallway, looking down towards his brother room, the door was still open. "Hm?" Walking down the hallway Westly would poke his head into the bedroom, "hey, just wanted to say I love you and sleep tight." Lingering in the doorway, Westly would look around the room with a small smile. It was instantly apparent to him that Amethyst wasn't anything like him, but oddly Westly liked it. Holding back a yawn as he started to reach for the light switch, "get some rest." Flicking it off, he'd begin to leave the room.

As he looked into the now darkened room, his mind raced. The thought of his little brother plagued him.

Back
Top Bottom