Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Would You Push The Button: R To X Rated Edition.

Lord David Booyah

Universal Protector And Fish Finder
The rules are simple:
-Either push the button above you or refuse to do so.
-Come up with your own Button with one of the following formats;
-Good thing
BUT
Bad Consequence
-Bad Thing
BUT
Good Consequence
-If someone forgets to press or not press the button above them and just posts a Button, you can choose to prees one of the buttons (Just quote the one you do press) OR refuse to press either/any by saying "No, none."
-Above rule applies to any ammount of buttons above one.

You lose half your Sex Drive
BUT
You can bang/marry the person of your choice.
Would YOU push the Button?

Nope!

You can no longer choose your partner for sex.

Every night a partner of your sexual preference fucks you senseless.

Do you push it?

Nope!

You can have as much sex as you want without ever worrying about an STD or Pregnancy unless you want the latter.

BUT

You will only have ONE partner for the remainder of your life.

(Button Pushing Intensifies)
Hec yeah!

Your house burns down and you are forced to move in with a random person you meet for the first time when they answer their door.
BUT
They end up being your dream/fantasy crush, and end up marrying you. They embrace any and all fetishes you have, no matter how taboo.

That's a really hard choice. If it burns my objects down, I wont, but if It doesn't, heck ya!

Each day, you are going to be of a random gender and appearance.
But!
Each of those day, you are going to get a visitor that will do you any favors!

Do you push the button?

Yes

Every day you must be teased and not allowed an orgasm for three hours
But
Afterwards you can have as many orgasms as you wish until it hurts if you so please.

Top is already SOML, so... P U S H ! ! !

You can choose any character from any type of media you wish to summon each night, and if you wish to summon the same character multiple times, they will remember you, as well as, if applicable, progressive pregnancies
BUT
You will become more scarred and deformed each time you summon them, and the distortion is only visible to others. (The ones you summon are impervious to the distortion)
Would you push the button?

Considering I have no interest in canon characters in the first place, that would be an easy No.

You get to indulge with your ultimate fantasy partner in all the kinks you want at any time with no risks at all, the ultimate dream
HOWEVER
Every time you actually want to, you two have to switch bodies.

Push the button?

I'm definitely pushing that button! I don't mind being in a woman's body XD

You can choose anytime when to cum.
BUT
How strong the orgasm is will always be random.

I'm Definitely pushing that button, nothing beats love and passion during sex XD

You randomly release pheromone that would make woman super horny without knowing it
BUT!
Every woman affected by it is basically perfect to you!

I'm a little confused by the wording here. Let me see if I got this correct. This pheromone makes every human female within the radius get so horny that they can't hold themselves back. However, this pheromone somehow also affects you? And it does this by forcing you to feel super attracted towards every one of those women, no matter who they might be or what they look like?

.... If I understand this correctly, this is at random and thus have no control over it? If so, then I probably won't press it. If I did have control, that might be a different story.

You have earned the ability to become a fucking sex good that can seduce anyone you want and make them lose their minds as you take them during the night.

However, you only got it because the power bunnyhops between hosts. By the next day, it has left you and hopped over to your last night partner. And who knows what they'll use it for, or on who.

Press the button for letting loose some potential chaos onto the world? lol

*smashes the button* Absolutely!

You are basically a sex god/goddess, and can bring anyone of your choice to perfect ecstasy.

BUT!

Every time you flirt with someone, you shit your pants.

Absolutely! And especially when ambiguous terms, like ‘Fuck me silly!” are in play...

You fail at your current/next romantic/sexual relationship,
BUT
Afterwards, you can choose anyone you’ve spoken to to be your spouse!

I’ll be honest, while I was writing this button, This meme came to mind.

I wouldn't push it.

For the rest of your life, you can commit any crime you want and never get caught.
BUT
Every time you commit a crime, an innocent person will suffer the consequences in your stead.

Not that button.

You can impregnate yourself for the perfect child.

BUT

They turn out completely non-sexual.

Back
Top Bottom