Fx Any Why Can’t Superheroines Be Sexy Too???

ValiantHeroines

Planetoid
I purpose the question, why can’t heroines be sexy? Why can’t there be a universe where sex is a commonly accepted practice and the closest thing to rape is a heroine narrowing her eyes and saying “don’t touch me you evil fend” just before she gets lost in the thralls of lust and passion? Sure, the stories would be simple but still very fun. Why even bother with the real heroines? Just make rip off copies and we can build from there. Why not Sultry Girl instead of Supergirl? How about a sexy busty female super soldier named Captain Orgasmia? I hope this idea is coming off quite simple enough for you! Of course we can add some story if you like, I’m totally for a 50/50 story to smut ratio. We can add whatever kinks you would like also, I mean after all this is a pervert’s haven! My only no way Josies would be scat (might do watersports but it will take some convincing), overly graphic gore though not sure why gore would be a major factor in a sex driven universe (unless a Bane like character has such a big dick that it literally back breaks a heroine). I hate harems too, why bother planning anything if they are just going to become mindless little whores. Let’s keep it fun, exciting and coming back for more. Interested? I bet you are! So what are you waiting for, shoot me a message. We will cover more details later, I’m just avoiding writing a book for now.

Back
Top Bottom