Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

So anyone else got issues with immature partners?

I have been having this issue as of late. I bump my search thread and get contacted only to be approached with ideas I did not list in my thread or things I have specifically stated that I do not do. I try to be respectful and keep an open mind most of the time but when I am certain that things won't work out in the long run, I inform them because I don't want to waste their time or mine or get anyone's hopes up. But in response people seem to just lose it? Like yesterday someone posted a starter for me going right into some heavy smut even though I told them I rp story-driven plots and I told them I didn't see us working out. They proceeded to call me a shitty person lmao. What is the deal with some people? Anyone else have experiences like this?

I'm sorry this happened to you.

In general, you can and should expect behavior like this. That's just the territory that comes with roleplay, unfortunately, and the only thing you can do is wish them luck in finding a partner that suits their needs, or if it was especially abusive, you should be reporting that to the mods in hopes of creating a better community.

I would be reporting stuff like that in all fairness. Especially if it was unsolicited.

Yeaaaah, compatibility in general is gonna be a hit or miss game on this site unfortunately, and immaturity is just one of the many complications you'll run into frequently. I'm sorry this happened to you,

I have had people randomly send messages about smut just out of the blue. Had one today do that. Flipping out as that happened with you no I would have reported them. They're shitty for even taking it that far. If someone is it interested they're not interested.

Back
Top Bottom