Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Some out there kinks for some out there fun (Futas welcome as well)

RainK

Star
Hi Hi everyone my names Rain and this will be my second request thread on here. While my first one is filled with my main ideas and plots I would love to play out this one is going to be based around the weirder kinks and ideas I have. Thus I have given you a warning and while you may not agree that these are weird kinks some people do and deserve the heads up. Either way lets dive in and hopefully, I'll get some fun new friends out of this.

First off I would like to say when it comes to kinks and limits I'm pretty much open to anything and everything. Well except for death and mutilation and other ideas you might be able to lump in with them, but like I said pretty much open range besides those.

Anyway now to the fun

Diaper play= Honestly this could range into anything as long as I end up in a diaper. We could do a mother fed up with her disobedient daughter and decides she needs to grow up again. Or it could be a mistress decides her new pet deserves the humiliation. Or it could simply be a loving couple like to add a bit of spice into there life with this kind of play. It could even be two lovers who enjoying diapering each other and playing. No matter what I want this one to be fun and for both of us to enjoy what we're getting out of it. Would love to do full on abdl play, but if you just like the diaper stuff that's cool. Or we could brainstorm something fun I'm down for working out a new idea.
Kinks I'd love to see in this kind of rp: Diaper use, infantalism, Spanking, Humiliation, Breast Feeding

Weight Gain= Once again I would love to be on the receiving end of this one, but I am open to both of us being affected. Anyway, this one revolves around mc gaining weight obviously however how she gains that weight can change. Whether it be by the classic stuffing her face with all sorts of food or by magical means and a devious partner. Like the Diaper play, this one can range from sweet and caring to dominating and humiliating its up to you what your flavor is.
Kinks I'd love to see in this rp: Humiliation, Stuffing, Cruel names, Spanking, belly rubbing

Total Ownership= This one is not for the faint-hearted and it has no place in a vanilla rp. If you can't tell I like to be humiliated and teased and taunted and this rp would play off of that. YC would be the absolute dominant and would be able to do whatever she wishes with mc aside from my nos. Need something to take your anger out on and punching bags are too expensive, just hang mc up and go to town. Can't make it to the bathroom on time, welp there's mc with a perfectly good hole or two. To be honest, there isn't really anything that you could do that would make me say no, so bring it on and let's have some fun.
Kinks I'd like to see: Humiliation, torture, degradation, spanking, bdsm, public use, non con, dub con, etc

P.S. I fucking love spanking and my favorite name to be called is piggy which can have pretty much anything after it

All of these scenarios are meant to be played with legal aged characters. However, they can be mixed and mashed together and can be used in a furry setting as well. Along with that they can be used with a variety of gender pairings with fxf, futaxf, futaxfuta, or if you have a friend you want to invite hehe. Along with this if you are uncertain of a kink you want to try then hit me up and we can talk it out, chances are i'm gonna say yes.

Alrighty I think thats it for now, will definetly add more as time goes on. If you don't see something you like try my main rp add. I can't wait to hear from you all so please drop by and leave me some steamy messages. I'll be waiting.

*Blows several kisses*

Back
Top Bottom