Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sorority ‘Sisters’ (KinkySissy & Aalyiarah) - NSFW

"I bet you do, but you're going to have to earn it," those soft hands stroking her began to power up her tool. Peighton's body shivered, it was hard not to moan. Thickening with each motion she'd lean forward grabbing a handful of her little's hair, "that's a good girl, you feel that fat cock getting nice and hard?" Her free hand snaked up to her own chest pinching her nipple and twisting it slightly causing precum to start leaking from her tiny slit. "You're so pretty Ash," praising his efforts, "let me see you suck on that cock, don't worry, it's just us girls in here." Gripping the back strap of the blindfold in an attempt to prevent it from coming off, she'd us her other hand to guide her tip along his lips.

Peighton wasn't worried, but she also didn't want to have to deal with him freaking out or worse. She was prepared to punch him if it dared to bite her, it wouldn't make her turn him in but she would become more aggressive. "Part this pretty little lips and enjoy this..."

Ash swore he could feel the fake cock growing in his hand, heating up even. A familiar smell invading his nostrils as he was so close to the tip of it, then a wetness mixing in as he stroked. She must have spent a fortune on this thing he thought.

He felt the hand on his head, guiding him closer. He parted his lips, the pink paint of the lipstick he’d put on for the party transferring to the head. That’s when he realized what was wrong. The softness of the head, the pulsing, the taste of something beading at the tip. It was... it was a real cock.

He pulled away at first and felt the hard slap across his face, gasping at the surprise of it. More pressure pushing him to it as he parted his lips again, his breath shaking as he took the tip in before he had to pull off again. He couldn’t do this. He shook his head and pursed his lips closed. “No... no I can’t. I didn’t know.. Peighton Stop... I don’t want to” he whined, trying to twist his head to keep his lips from the surprise cock, tasting the precum that now coated his tongue.

Peighton laughed, "now-now, don't be a little bitch about it," slapping him across the face with her fully erect endowment. Letting her dripping precum smear over his cheeks as the bridge of Ash's nose. Oddly she felt herself pulsing watching the boy try to pull away and his whines only sent pleasure through her. This must have been the powerplay that her big had felt back when she was in Ash's shoes. Grabbing onto his hair once more keeping the blindfold strap wrapped around her middle finger, Peighton gave a hard tug, pulling until he'd cry out.

"Come on," she'd look down and move her foot to his tiny little dick that seemed like it could be used as a slit plug for her own massiveness. "If I can get that little clit to harden, then you must swallow your pride as you swallow some cum." Using her foot, not really into the foot play, she'd start to try and stimulate it once more. "You know you want this, after all, you're basically a pretty girl with a deliciously fuckable ass," overcome by the power knowing she held his fate Peighton moaned as a surge of pleasure jolted through her.

Ash yelped as he felt the thick cock slap against his cheek, the thud leaving behind a smear of precum. He still couldn’t see it, which perhaps was better, but then he felt the prodding foot between his legs. He tried squirming but she was stronger and was holding the blindfold, the slaps continuing with her cock as she said he’d have to suck her and swallow her cum.

“Please!” He said before another cockslap. She obviously didn’t care what he wanted, and to his shame, his cock did start to harden from the attention into a stiff little nub. The next time his mouth opened was poorly timed on his part, the head of the cock shoving into his mouth between his plump painted lips. He tried pulling away but now she was in. He thought about biting her, but it would only make a bad situation worse, so he did all he could think to do... starting to suck on her cock.

"That's a good girl," She would be unable to hold back the moan as her thick tip forced its way inside of Ash's wet cavern causing her thickness to pulse harder. Feeling the other's lips stretched around her girth empowered Peighton. "See, it's not so bad is it," her huge cock stuffing Ashe practically forcing him to breathe through his nose or suffocate. Putting both of her hands on the back of her little's head she'd force him to take in her length fully the feeling of him gagging around her cock, something she had been craving for a while, laughing Peighton released him but kept her hands behind his head just in case. "Now, you do what you're told or I'll make you gag again."

Her balls were swollen, loaded with cum that was eagerly awaiting to be milked out. This was so much fun, she kept hearing his whimpering even when he wasn't and it had her hormones raging.

Ash was trying to just work on the tip, to be ready to pull off on a moment’s notice to avoid the disgusting cum that might pump out of the thick dick. But then he felt those hands on the back of his head, the cock working down to the back of his throat. He gagged, drool pouring from his mouth as his stomach clenched and he heaved, just getting a small breath before she was pushing again. Over and over, his slobber pooling below him as she eventually pushed more in, his throat expanding as he tried to swallow, which relaxed his throat enough for her slam down further. He was screaming a muffled noise, clenching her thighs to try and push off but he couldn’t, just suffering as she throat fucked him.

He needed it to end, so he looked up through his watery eyes from the gagging and nodded, nonverbally telling her that he would do as she said. Didn’t seem he had much of a choice, swallowing her steady precum with each breath.

Peighton rotated her hips slowly this time allowing him to feel every inch of her vein covered thickness. "Mm, see I'm nice when you listen," the feeling of his hot mouth squeezing her tightly it wouldn't take many more thrust for to her achieve her release. "R-Ready for your treat?" Moaning Peighton pulled out as she started busting. Thick strands of hot creamy cum splattered onto Ashe's face the blindfold protecting his eyes, but as three most pulses sent more spraying on to his lips, and chest. She was satisfied, "aw, not lick your lips and I count to fifty before you remove that blindfold." With that, she'd step over to her closet, pull on a robe and take her leave heading to the private showers that only big sisters were allowed to access, and that was when they weren't in the mood to haze their littles or wanted to have sex in the shower.

Ash mumbled with his mouth full as she rocked her hips and rubbed her shaft on his lips. Then, the worst. Her cum shooting out in thick ropes. He was so shocked that his mouth was open for the first load, feeling it hit his tongue before he could close his mouth. More and more caking on his lips and face before she was just... gone. Leaving him there.

He slowly counted in his head. He wasn’t sure if she was actually just right there, ready to punish him if he didn’t. He licked it lips, tasting the cum as it coated his tongue, making him swallow it down before he finally peeled off the blindfold. He was left alone in the room with a choice.. stay there and be covered in cum, or try to sneak out to the shared shower room. He decided to use a shirt from his drawer to wipe himself off, though every swallow and inhale tasted and smelled like her cum. Then he laid in bed, rolled over and at least acting asleep.

Returning to the room hours later, most of the little had already gone to bed, and the big sisters had spent some time with the frat big brothers talking about the different methods of hazing that they were going to be using. It was after two in the morning when Peighton finally called it a night. She'd set her alarm, strip into nothing, and crawl into bed. A lot of ideas in her mind thanks to the guys, they always seemed to inspire her with how degrading and mean they could be.

Six o'clock came quickly, Peighton's alarm would crow out like a rooster making her shoot up, and that wasn't the only thing that was standing up. Looking at the large tent in her sheets, "ugh," her thickness throbbed but the blaring alarm was more annoying. Shutting off the alarm, "come on Lil' slut, its time for you to get up," tossing the covers off, her feet hit the floor and Peighton merely grabbed her robe. "Rise and shine," stepping over to Ash's bed, her cock poking out from the split in the robe resting on the other's mattress. "I'll be outside on the patio, you can meet me there. I'll get your breakfast, you earned it last night." Grabbing her shaft she'd drop her weighted loin across Ashe's face with a laugh, "be outside in five or I'll send in the boys." Heading out, Peighton would tie her robe closed and greet everyone with a smile as she made her way to the kitchen. Grabbing two bowels and filling both with cereal, but only putting milk in one. Before joining some of the girls on the patio, Peighton took a seat at the head of one of the glass tables, "good morning sisters."

Ash slept hard that night, mumbling in the morning when he heard Peighton’s alarm going off. He was about to roll over and go back to sleep when something hot and hard slapped across his face, eyes opening to see her hard cock resting across him, threatening to send the boys in if he didn’t get up. That, of course, was enough to get him up quickly.

He could still feel some dried cum on him as he rubbed his face, using some wet wipes to clean himself up. He was still dressed in his little outfit and didn’t have a robe like Peighton, so he just fixed his hair some and walked out as he was. He asked a few girls if they’d seen Peighton, some smiling oddly as they pointed him towards the patio.

He walked out in the morning sun and saw Peighton with the two bowls of cereal. Dry cereal wasn’t exactly an appetizing breakfast, but he sat next to her and looked at it. “Morning” he said tiredly, figuring her cock was still probably rock hard under her robe.

The patio was filled with the sisters, both Bigs and Littles, Peighton looked over at Ash when he set down and a few of the older girls laughed. Most of the littles weren't being allowed to eat, in fact, a few of them were holding the bowls for their Big and feeding them. Moving her leg a little, the small movement allowed her robe to open revealing her thick cock. "Good morning, care to show the girls what you were doing last night?" It was said like a question but her tone said otherwise. "You're going to need some milk for that cereal anyways, you don't like dry cereal do you?"

One of the Bigs sitting nearby, "awe already sucking fat futa cock and you haven't even been to a single class yet." Another one added in, "what a fucking cum whore."

Peighton chuckled, "make me bust in that cereal bowl. You'll need your energy and I'm packed with protein."

Ash made his way through the bigs and littles to Peighton. When her robe slipped open, he was going to tell her about it, figuring it was an accident, before she so loudly told him to do what he’d done last night. His face was bright red as she talked about using her cum on his dry cereal, glancing around as people were staring, obviously waiting for him to do as told.

As tempted as he was to refuse... he knew he couldn’t. She could ruin him with a single statement. So he slumped to his knees, scooting between her legs with his bowl on the table behind him.

He took her cock in his hand and glared at her for a moment before starting to stroke her. He wrapped his lips around her cock and began blowing her right there on the damn patio. He could hear the laughter and cat calls as he worked her cock harder and faster, ready to pull away just before she would cum to try and direct it into the bowl... but dry cereal sure sounded better than cum soaked.

Peighton's breathing quickened Ash's tiny mouth working her oversized pleasure stick mixed with her Little's humiliation was driving her own desire wild. Feeling the pressure build up, she'd lean forward and grab a handful of his hair forcing him back as loads of thick cum started to spray. Using her other hand she'd help aim her pulsing tool making sure to maximize the cum in his bowl. Hot streams spilled out, slowly the bowl started to look like it was filled with thickened milk. Groaning she'd chuckle, "now stay down there and eat your breakfast, and don't forget to thank me for your milk."

Peighton would then push her chair back, "girl's don't let Ashely leave until she has finished her breakfast, I need to go shower and get her slutty cavern juices off of my cock." Picking up her bowl, "and I am not going to finish my breakfast so..." She'd pour her cereal and milk out next to Ash, "...and clean that up."Turning she'd head off with a chuckle.

Ash had never seen anything like it as Peighton pointed her cock towards the bowl. There was so much that it covered the top layer of cereal, looking like a bowl full of cum before noticing there was something underneath. The girls watching seemed to be in awe, but snickered as Ash was told he couldn’t leave before he’d finished every bite.

As she walked off with her cereal dumped next to him, he felt the eyes on him, obviously waiting to see him begin to do as he was told. He picked up one cum covered piece only for a girl to slap it from his hand. “No hands, slut” she said, wanting to see him eat it like a dog, as if this needed to be worse.

He leaned over and licked at the cereal, sucking in pieces and chewing the mixture up. The cum was so thick, like a grainy icing as he swallowed it down. The bottom of the cereal was almost soggy from the cum soaking into it, licking the bottom of the bowl before moving to the milk and cereal that had been dumped out.

Once he was done, the girls seemed to stop paying attention to him. One approached and shook her head. “Damn... in for a long year, sweetie. Looks like you enjoy it at least” she chuckled, Ash’s face bright red in embarrassment as he wanted to scream that he didn’t like it but he had to endure it. He picked up the bowls and walked them to the kitchen to wash up.

discontinued-treadmills.png

A mutual agreement has been made to cancel this RP.
If you were reading along I do apologize.​

Back
Top Bottom