Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Inside my mind or tales of the past.

ProxyZero

Your Certified Charmander Queen
Hello there random blue moon user or even hello to myself! I figured keeping a journal would be alright at least one on here. My parents tend to dig through the ones I've kept in real life so this is my best bet for now... Oh and my notes app on my phone is filled to the brim with edgy writings and what not.

Some of it might wild or maybe it'll be so simple. From giggling about an awful quotev roleplayer and spending the day with my dad to speaking of my struggles with the brief journey of cancer. Who knows I guess.

I'm just a jobless young adult who doesn't go to college. Though it's not the lack of desire, I envy so many others who work and go to school. Being a homeschool kid and new to the world of adulting my mother is apparently having a hard time printing and writing on a peace of paper that I need at the minimum for the jobs near me. It's a pain isn't it?

I'm hoping and praying she gets it done soon, if I'm completely honest it's the only thing holding me back from pursuing what I need to.
Aside from that I've been growing more sick as days pass by I suppose it's normal enough and unfortunately the doctor's have only found out about brain and nerve damage. All else is unknown. I won't keep my head down too low though.
It's been a fairly good week actually! I have a wonderful boyfriend I talk to pretty much everyday, and my brother loaded a bit of money into my steam account for no reason other than he wanted to. Seeing my dad makes me happy in multiple ways as well, he's been going on about writing a murder mystery novel and I can't wait to see how it goes.
He even asks me for assistance since he knows about all my characters too! Well... except for the sexual parts of it. I'm close with my dad and all just not THAT close. Since my dad is mostly crippled it's nice to see his intrests grow. He's been getting lots of cute potted plants too. One on his bed side and two at his work desk. I think called Jade plants?

No matter. It's nice to see him do stuff other than work.

Also he's picking names for his plants. I have named one Henry.

So it's been a while since I wrote here. Been making some money to see my boyfriend this summer! I'm still a bit sick but I'm not going to let it stop me, or at least I hope it doesn't.

It's been a tough few weeks, my dad hasn't been able to work a lot since his back keeps busting up on him. I'm making adoptables and designs and hopefully if I can sell even just a couple I can help them out, at the least my mom will get a job.

At the least she can stop chewing me put for being lazy... You know... Since my diploma still isn't done I can't even get a job so... I dunno.

I dunno what life has for me right now, it's fun helping my dad write a novel! Hopefully he just gets his characters fleshed out and stuff. Aside from that I don't have anything else much to say. Well I do miss my boyfriend... Ehhhhh I should really reply to that roleplay... Oh writers block. Wish me luck on getting it done today!

And if the future me reads this... Just keep doing your best. ❤

And just within two minutes something has already pressed me. Nope. Fucking nope. I'm tired today, trying to keep a good mood. Probably about to fight my brother if he yells like that again. Oof.

Back
Top Bottom