Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Negan

SugarInTheRaw

The Queen in the North
So I had originally planned to write this elaborate post, but I've decided instead just to cast a basic line out there to see if I get any bites and then I'll pour out some details in private.....

Walking Dead--->
I'd love for someone to play Negan for me. I fucking love Jeffrey Dean Morgan and even though I should hate the character, I'd really like to pair him with a girl that'll peak more than just a carnal interest ( note: I definitely want a carnal focus though). She needs to stand out after all if she's in a 'harem' situation, and history is filled with clever courtesan's who've driven the most powerful men to ruin or glory. My thought is that this particular girl is/was involved in a mail order bride scenario - her older husband had kept enough supplies in his mansion that they've been fortunate enough to ride out a good portion of the 'storm' - but as they're trying to make their way to another home, Negan and his men intercept ---

And needless to say the husband doesn't make it past the interview process...and the new widow isn't exactly mourning the loss.

Am I looking for a love story out of this? Probably not. I'm a romantic gal at heart but I'm not going to throw together some doe-eyed Mary Sue that'll soften the heart ruthless man. But if a twisted sort of fucked up love comes out of this affair? Hell yes I'm on board. They could be the Harley Quinn and Joker of the apocalypse if we play our cards right!

I have a list of face claims to potentially use for this girl, but if you're interested in a particular 'type' let me know when you message me what type of lady would peak your/Negan's interest and I'll see who I can come up with.

Back
Top Bottom