Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Dark, delightful romances

Sᴇᴇᴋɪɴɢ Pᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀs

Hey there. I'm Here Lies the Abyss (or Dovah, if that's too many letters), a flexible player who enjoys writing dom, sub, and switch characters (either M or F).

I'm currently prowling for some long-term RP focused on dark/twisted romance, non-con or dub-con, and D/s relationship dynamics. Those are my major kinks/cravings right now, but you can find my (presumably) ever-growing list of plots down below for other ideas, as well as my current OCs.

My biggest requirements are a firm grasp of English and a skill for descriptions; well-honed use of adjectives makes me weak in the knees.

If anything catches your eye, please send me a PM!

About the Player:

Self-employed writer. I have an overactive imagination that never seems to rest, which leaves me with a constant yearning for deep, creative stories.

I'm very laid-back, easy-going, and highly flexible OOCly. Don't be afraid to ask anything before or during an RP--I care a lot about my partner's satisfaction.

NSFW Content: I enjoy a high story to smut ratio (70/30 or 60/40) in most of my stories. Content is flexible, but I generally will always want smut to factor in at one point or another. I'm willing to do smut-focused RPs with the right partner, provided there're a lot of interesting kinks and psychological elements to play with.

Method of RP: I prefer PMs or emails over chat/IM due to the inconsistent hours I keep (EST), but I'm willing to RP over chat. Forum threads are not a favorite, as I like private play, though if it really tickles your fancy I'm sure I can accommodate.

Post Length/Style: Highly flexible, but I generally want (and write) a minimum of one paragraph. I'll happily write much more if the scene calls for it. I default to third person past or present, but I don't mind first or second person, either.

Pʟᴀʏᴇʀ Pʀᴇꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴄᴇs

Adored (Themes/Story Elements):
  • Dark, twisted romance (Stockholm Syndrome, ultra possessiveness, manipulation, etc.)
  • Grey morality (anti-heroes, questioning good/evil)
  • Psychological play, philosophical elements
  • Quests/missions, adventures, long journeys/traveling
  • Religious elements (priests, churches, blasphemy, corruption, demons, etc.)
  • Heavy dom/sub relationship dynamics, or alternatively...
  • Struggle for power (two doms, or switches)
  • Fighting, rivalry/romance, kidnapping
  • Playing multiple NPCs (one or both of us), potentially even involving them in side relationships with each other
  • Role reversal (turning the tables)

Adored (Settings & Plots):
  • Historical (Victorian era, Renaissance period, Romantic period especially loved)
  • [Dark] Medieval Fantasy, high or low magic
  • Dark urban fantasy
  • Horror, mystery, dark romance/drama

• Sorcerer x Demon
  • Master x Apprentice
  • Conqueror King x Conquered Royalty
  • Noble x Noble
  • Private Tutor x Student
  • Warrior x Healer
  • Priest x Demon/Vampire/Supernatural
  • Angel x Demon
  • Vampire x Human/Vampire Hunter

Adored (Characters & Kinks):
  • Dom, sub, or switch males (transmales, masculine-presenting NB also included)
  • Non-consensual and dub-consensual
  • Master/slave, master/pet
  • Virginity, deflowering (one character virginal or inexperienced)
  • Stockholm Syndrome
  • Anal, vaginal, and oral
  • Collars & leashes, handcuffs, ropes, chains
  • Discipline & punishment
  • Spanking (OTK)
  • Overly sensitive nipples/breasts (enough to climax from them)
  • Crossdressing
  • Kemonomimi (i.e. animal ears/tails on humans)
  • Magic use (binding/restraint, tentacles, hypnotism, arousal, etc.)
  • Roughness (biting, bruising, bloodplay)

Not Interested:
  • Vanilla sex
  • Informality/instant hookups
  • Vore, scat, graphic/detailed mutilation and torture
  • Electric or wax play
  • Slice-of-life, mundane modern plots that don't have room to go anywhere
  • Polyamory or open relationships (with occasional exceptions like twins or harems; doesn't apply to non-main characters)

Pʟᴏᴛ Iᴅᴇᴀs

Desired Settings
  • Dark modern urban fantasy (World of Darkness or custom)
  • Dark medieval fantasy (a la Diablo, Warhammer, or custom)
  • Historical (Victorian era, Renaissance, Romantic period especially)
  • Gothic Victorian fantasy (e.g. Kuroshitsuji, in a custom setting)
  • Modern alternate universe (laws, morals, or customs somehow different from modern western society)

General Pairings

These are general pairings where I'm happy to play either role!

Note: Dominant character in the pairing is usually listed first, but most pairings are flexible.
  • Demon x Sorcerer
  • Master x Apprentice
  • Conqueror King x Conquered Royalty
  • Noble x Noble
  • Private Tutor x Student
  • Warrior x Healer
  • Demon/Vampire/Supernatural x Priest
  • Demon x Angel
  • Vampire x Human/Vampire Hunter

Detailed Plots

Dom/Sub/Switch Sibling (M/F) x Dom/Sub/Switch Noble Heir(ess)
Setting:
Gothic fantasy/Victorian

One day, a long-lost sibling (or half-sibling) of the heir[ess] arrives at their family's mansion. Perhaps they're immediately taken with each other, or maybe there's an initial stiffness/distance between them, or even a rivalry/mutual dislike.

As time goes on, and they become more accustomed to each other's presence, the two become intimately attached to each other--either as inseparable siblings, or something of a more romantic nature.

Focus themes: Platonic love (or incestual), possessiveness, plot heavy.

15NcXXk.jpg

Dom Supernatural (M/F) x Sub Heir(ess)
Setting:
Gothic fantasy/Victorian

A mysterious stranger arrives at the family mansion. Perhaps a tutor for the young heir(ess), or a lost wanderer in the woods, or someone claiming a distant relation to the family.

..But whatever they are, they aren't quite human. The heir(ess) stays innocent of this fact until the stranger decides to pursue them, revealing their true nature as they obsessively court the heir(ess) over time.

Focus themes: Vampires/supernatural, magic, dub-con, stalking, slow-burn romance, possessiveness.

Dominant Noble (M) x Submissive Noble (M)
My preference to play
: Either

A slow (and potentially dark) romance set in a Victorian-inspired fantasy city, focused on courtly intrigue, politics, and scandals. One noble catches the eye of another, who begins to stalk and seduce them through romantic or coercive means. Perhaps blackmail, a forcibly arranged marriage, or something darker still. Maybe the submissive target falls in love naturally, or maybe they aren't given a choice.

May include masquerades, banquets, balls, nighttime balcony seductions, grand libraries, retreats to the forest, and so on.
Dominant Demon (M/F) x Submissive Summoner (M/F)

A sorcerer manages to not only summon a demon, but to bind the creature to them as a protector. The demon might be perfectly outraged at this, or else delighted and amused by the summoner's determination. The terms of the contract ensure that they won't harm their master, but that won't keep a crafty creature from finding other ways to torment the human...

Ideally, the sorcerer has a lofty goal in mind by summoning the demon, such as protection during a journey/adventure or something similar. Over the duration of their pact, the demon manages to win over or seduce their master, perhaps turning sadism and lust into genuine affection.
Dom/Sub/Switch Demon (M/F) x Dom/Sub/Switch Demon Hunter (M/F)

A demon lurks in a city, their presence catching the eye of a demon hunter. They inevitably meet, clash, and struggle against one another, either resulting in one party's defeat, or a continued series of battles. Their rivalry, however, eventually blurs the lines between hatred and love.

This plot is very open-ended and could go a number of ways--one fun potential thread is a common enemy that the demon and hunter unite against.
Dom/Sub Angel/Demon (M/F) x Dom/Sub Priest(ess)

A devout, gentle priest is dutifully praying at night, when suddenly...who should appear before them but a beautiful, otherworldly creature?

Perhaps it's an angel, sent to monitor them for the duration of a holy task or test, but the faithful priest can't keep themselves from sating their lusts upon such a being--maybe even by force.

Or perhaps it's a demon, attempting to lure the righteous priest from their path, taunting them day by day with temptations and seductive words. And surely...the priest won't be able to hold out forever.
Dominant Tutor (M) x Submissive Student (M)

A new private tutor is assigned to a student. Their relationship begins smoothly enough, but it doesn't take long before the tutor becomes dangerously enamored (and possessive) of his new student, ultimately deciding to seduce him as a lover, instead...or perhaps a pet.

This is a general plot and very flexible--it could be modern, fantasy, or something completely different. The subject of tutelage could also vary, from magic, to history/classics, to piano, etc. I'm quite partial to a Victorian/Victorian fantasy where the student is a young nobleman, but a modern take with a rich student (or poor, but whose parents see much potential in him) might also be fun.
Dominant Vampire/Human (M/F) x Submissive Maid (M/F)

An innocent young maid is assigned their first job, which seems like a fairytale dream--a position at a lavish mansion. However, once they attracts the owner's attention, they soon realizes he has other, far darker plans in store for them.

This plot is intended to focus around master/pet and training in a BDSM context, where a naturally submissively-inclined character is either coerced or forced to serve their master. Eventually, as their training continues, they give in to their submissive desires and embraces their new role with body, mind, and soul.

Oʀɪɢɪɴᴀʟ Cʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs

While this list contains some of my pre-established and favorite OCs, I'm quite willing to design a new character for the purposes of an RP, or alter one of the characters below.

Note
: The elements in the "Works well with" section are by no means required, they're simply some suggestions that complement the character's personality.

Dominant Characters

[size=14pt]Victor Ashford[/size]

Mo4IIWA.png

Name: Victor Ashford
D/s: Dominant
Race: Human (or vampire)
Personality: Calm, patient, predatory, charming, possessive, romantic.
Works well with: Tutor x pupil, seduction/manipulation, innocent characters, modern, historical

[size=14pt]Lucifer[/size]

wQhQzxx.png

Name: Lucifer
Race: Fallen Angel
Personality: Regal, reserved, manipulative, seductive.
Works well with: Demon x Angel, Demon x Summoner, priests, fighting/high-magic scenarios

[size=14pt]Vanya[/size]

ZExQkqa.jpg

Name: Vanya
Race: Vampire (or demon)
Personality: Cool, blunt, sharp, somewhat sadistic
Works well with: Demon x Summoner, Demon x Priest, fantasy, fighting/high-magic scenarios

Switch Characters

[size=14pt]Arralon[/size]

vd5uhfJ.png

Name: Arralon
D/s: Switch
Race: Human
Personality: Cool, collected, cautious, confident.
Works well with: Demon x Demon Hunter, religious themes, Renaissance era

[size=14pt]The Magnificent Veil[/size]

7795482.jpg

Name: Veil
Race: ?
Personality: Elusive, charismatic, predatory.
Works well with: Noble x Commoner/Performer, Demon x Demon Hunter, Renaissance era, fantasy

[size=14pt]Camille Gaultier[/size]

ZZGSuJ6.png

Name: Camille Gaultier
D/s: Switch (leaning sub)
Personality: Curious, playful, friendly or feisty depending on who she's talking to
Works well with: Gothic Victorian fantasy, Noble x Noble, Tutor x Student

[size=14pt]Vincent Charvet[/size]

DHG4K3X.png

Name: Vincent Charvet
Race: ?
Personality: Intense, impatient, impulsive, neurotic, possessive
Works well with: Noble x Commoner/Performer, Noble x Noble, Master x Apprentice, Gothic Victorian fantasy

Submissive Characters

[size=14pt]Reicha Saint-Germain[/size]

g1jMFZ4.png

Name: Reicha Saint-Germain
D/s: Submissive
Race: Human (or elf)
Personality: Gentle, kind, selfless; harbors a darker and more misanthropic side
Works well with: Noble x Servant/Commoner, high-magic/fighting, fantasy

[size=14pt]Adair Beauvais[/size]

EDOUfGc.png

Name: Adair Beauvais
Race: Half-Vampire
Personality: Quiet, curious, withdrawn, thoughtful
Works well with: Vampire x Hunter, Vampire x Vampire, Noble x Servant/Commoner, Gothic Victorian setting

[size=14pt]Esther[/size]

MwoUeru.png

Name: Esther
Personality: Soft-spoken, cynical, curious, introverted
Works well with: Noble x Commoner, Noble x Noble, Master x Apprentice, fantasy, Gothic Victorian setting

Cᴀɴᴏɴ Cʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs

While I'm not usually much into canon characters, there are a few specific canons I'd be willing to work with.

For all the characters below, I can play as or against.

Games
  • Yakuza (Majima, Kiryu, Nishiki, Nishitani, Tachibana, Oda)
  • Castlevania [the games, not the show] (Leon, Joachim, Trevor, Hector, Isaac, Alucard, Dracula)
  • Vampire: The Masquerade--Bloodlines (any characters)
  • Ace Attorney (Phoenix, Edgeworth, Godot)
  • Amnesia: The Dark Descent (Daniel, Alexander)
  • Legacy of Kain (Kain, Raziel)
  • League of Legends (Ezreal, Vladimir, Jhin, Varus, Jayce, Darius)
  • The Evil Within (Sebastian, Ruvik, Stefano, Joseph)

Other
  • JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (Jotaro, Dio, Josuke, Rohan, Gio, Bruno)
  • Hellsing (Alucard, Anderson)
  • Hannibal (Hannibal, Will)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom