Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Femboy/Trap(s) Looking For Dominant Women (Especially fans of Ryona)

Viralus

Star
Hi there. I would love to get some kind of roleplay going with someone willing to play out the part of a dominant female or multiple females.

I'd prefer if you were fairly literate and able to go into some detail, but I don't need a novel written for every post. I can roleplay over emails, on F-Chat, or on Discord. Your choice/preference is fine by me. I am a big loser so I have a ridiculous amount of time on my hands, so I can reply very quickly and multiple times daily. If you cannot, that is fine by me. I am patient. Long-term, short-term, whatever works for you.

As for what types of boys I play, I can do several different personalities so it really depends on what you are looking for. If you want somebody with a backbone that's feisty and will fight against your character, I can do that. If you want somebody that's broken already and completely submits without question, I can do that. If you want something in between that, I can do that. If you want a boy that occasionally switches to trying to dom your character, I can do that. Just tell me what you want in this regard and I will work with it.

I do tend to enjoy playing as femboys/traps more than regular boys, but I can work with either. It's not a necessity by any means. However, I will say that I do not enjoy playing as muscular men. I can play toned, lean, or thin ones, but big muscles just don't work for me. Sorry.

Plot to smut ratio? I don't mind any ratio, really. I do tend to like some plot so that it isn't just always constant smut, but if constant smut is what gets me a new roleplay partner, constant smut it is.

If anybody out there is willing to play as Chun-Li (appearance-wise) I would love you forever and ever. ♥
Similarly, anyone willing to play as Tifa would be a top priority! ♥
Extra bonus points for those that like to play women with a bit more muscle! ♥ ♥ ♥

Current Kink Cravings:
-Footplay/Foot Worship
-Pet Play
-Ryona
-Snowballing
-Forced Bi (with another trap/femboy)

Story Ideas:
Something along the lines of a femboy that's being bullied in school, so he signs himself up for self-defense lessons, which will lead him to your character, the self-defense instructor. And then, of course, the seduction stuff can start rather quickly as one will be infatuated with the other. (Up to you if you want her to be all over him, or if you'd rather him sneak into her locker and take some of her old socks or something like that.)

I'm willing to do other story ideas, too. Let's chat about it!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom