Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking For Fat, Ugly, Old, Gross Men to Ruin 2B (Played Non-canonically.)

Viralus

Star
Hi there! As the title states, I'm looking to play as 2B (PLAYED NON-CANONICALLY. YES, AESTHETICS AND NAME ONLY) in a plot where one of them gets involved with all kinds of disgusting guys. I do play as other canon women, but at the moment I'm really only interested in playing 2B for the time being.

My F-List has tons of ideas and examples of what I mean when it comes to the ugly guys, and it also has a list of the other canons I might be more willing to play at a different time. I'm looking to play as the submissive, though that doesn't mean I won't have the character doing things on her own accord and simply just laying there and taking dicks.

As for the story idea I'm after, here's the basic gist:
It takes place in a less-defined city. A woman (2B in this case) has a fiance/boyfriend, one who sends her a text message that tells her to meet him in a public restroom. Unbeknownst to her, he'd actually lost his phone earlier that day. (If you want, the man who took it could be his boss or something, if you're into that stuff.) She goes and follows the instructions, wearing what it says to wear, blindfolding and cuffing herself while waiting for her fiance/boyfriend. Only to then find out it wasn't him that sent the message at all. However, she's already basically ruined her chances at getting away since she's cuffed, and he takes the opportunity to drug her and record the encounter for further blackmail. This can also devolve numerous ways - making her service him while talking with her fiance/boyfriend in the office, all sorts of stuff like that.

It's basic, but it's a start before we devolve into whatever heavier kinks we decide to play out.

I'm particularly after the following kinks: Gangbangs (not all the time), Zoophilia, Watersports, Rimming (the male receiving), Smegma, NTR/Cheating, Social Media Ruination.

I prefer playing either on F-Chat or emails, so if you have either of those methods, I'd appreciate that.

Hope to hear from you guys soon!

Back
Top Bottom