Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Got My Eye On You (Garnet X Scathelocke)

Garnet

Super-Earth
Anyone who looked at Belle in her glasses and sweater, wouldn't think she was much more than a curvaceous but shy bookworm. She had her friends and pretty good grades but overall flew under most people's radar. Maybe that was why she had been able to get away with her little hobby for so long. It wasn't like she was hurting anyone but she knew she could get in quite a bit of trouble. If Belle was honest, that risk made things so much better. As was her usual routine, she left her class and parted ways with her friends before heading to the campus library.

The dark haired girl swallowed nervously as she made her way passed the rows of computers, through the stacks and towards the archive section. The desks there were hemmed in by the tall shelves and one of the most private spots she had been able to find. Belle sat down at one of the desks and slipped off her sweater to reveal the blouse beneath. Her breath was already quick and her pulse was starting to race in anticipation as she undid her blouse.

Belle slipped her hand up her skirt slowly stroking her slit while her other hand began to roll and pinch her nipple through the lace of her bra. A soft little mew slipped from her parted lips as she began to rock her hips against her hand. Just the idea that someone could come along and see what she was doing terrified and delighted her. It just made things so much hotter. Her buds were already stiff and showing through her bra as she teased and played with herself before raising her legs to rest her feet on the desk. Now with her legs spread she could pull off her slick panties to rest of her thighs and start working those delicate fingers into her core.

Maybe she was getting a bit too cocky but she had used this spot for months and no one had ever turned up here before. Plus the floorboards were so squeaky that she would be able to hear if someone decided to intrude...in theory at least. At the minute Belle was more focused on the pleasure that was coursing through her trembling body. With her lips wet and parted, cheeks flushed and eyes half closed, the bubble butted nerd didn't look like much else would be able to get her attention.

David was known to be a young man who made good decisions. He was smart, had plenty of friends, and was generally well-liked around the college. But there was something that he kept carefully hidden that no one knew about: he liked being a ghost. Wandering around, knowing how to navigate the school without getting found out, and it led into the secret that he felt a massive thrill to watch people.

Often it was just watching others students and teachers talk to each other, and he would be able to pick up some juicy, useful information. But it wasn’t long before he saw something that would immediately change how he lived his life forever.

The girl named Belle didn’t seem to be anything other than a cute, nervous nerd, but one night as he was studying in the library, David had managed to secure a spot between two bookshelves when he saw her playing with her body. He had gotten ridiculously hard from the sight, and discovered that playing the voyeur was something he loved. Since then, it was like a slow dance between the two, where David would test the area to find exactly where he could walk and stand to watch and not make any noise.

Over time, he had taken many pictures of her with the camera he got from his Photography class, and tonight was no different. “Fuck . . .” he breathed, speaking so quietly as he zoomed in and snapped photos of Belle’s glistening pussy and wondrous face as she fingered herself. He set down the camera, biting his lip as he watched her, shaking gently as he reached down and slipped his hand into his pants, wrapping his fingers around the thick, meaty cock.

David quickly grew frustrated and undid his pants, pulling them down in order to jack off more smoothly and pleasurably, his thumb brushing over the hot, swollen tip to spread the thick dribble of pre-cum that he was producing. He was so aroused and distracted that he didn’t realize his foot placement as it lightly stepped on the edge of a creaky floorboard, and at the same time, moaned a little bit louder than ever before.

Belle was losing her normal restraint as those thick thighs trembled soaked with her arousal that clung to her plush skin. She had to press her fist to her mouth to muffle these high gasps. This place was an absolute god send! To think she was writhing behind the bleachers not to long ago! Not that it didn't have it's own benefit but still, here she could get loud, try new positions, hell maybe she should bring a little toy to really enjoy her stress relief.

A year ago, just a little wardrobe malfunction would be enjoy to sate Belle's naughty filthy side. Now...she was ravenous. It always felt like she needed to up the intensity of her dirty play time, as though something was missing. Still, pumping two digits back and forth in her tight pussy in the library just got her so wild! It let her be that hardworking timid girl everyone expected her to be without losing her mind. This dark secret injected some much needed excitement into her life and a little extra spring in her step.

Silvery drips were caught on her fingers as they plunged deep inside her aching pink folds. "Oh god~... Oh~..." Belle's toes were curling and her back was tensing like a bow string making her push her breasts out like an eager cadet. She was so close! Just a little more and she would be cumming in the library. The thought alone drew out a keening whine of bliss. This was so bad, so so bad! Why did it have to feel so good to act like a nympho where she could be caught?

"Ah?" A sudden squeak had Belle nearly lose herself and cum right there on the cheap desk chair but she was certain she heard a raspy moan... Her fingers were still inside her while her thumb teased and rolled over her clit albeit at a slower more cautious pace as she lowered her legs from the desk. The flustered girl glanced around still shamelessly grinding on her hand when she was sure she started to hear something similar to a slapping sound coming from the stacks.

David had realized his mistake far too late, and covering his mouth with his sleeve did absolutely nothing. He watched as Belle halted her fingers somewhat, but still vigorously grinded against her hand as she looked around for the location of the noise. He would have stopped sooner, but feeling his hand grip the textured base of his cock and massage it over and over felt much too good. She was too enthralling, and David had to stop himself from getting out and approaching her.

Instead, he reluctantly let go of his manhood, which ached horribly from the sudden stop, and pulled his pants back up to get ready to leave. Fuck, why did he decide to take it up a notch now?! Buckling his pants, David quietly left the aisle through the back, though he made two mistakes: one, accidentally hitting the shelf with his shoes on the way out, and two, leaving his camera there for anyone to find, his name ‘David Gallagher’ embossed on the side.

He went onto his next class quickly, which was AP Chem, and attempted to forget about what he saw and did, though the constant erection in his pants refused to let him. It wasn’t long before he remembered that he left his camera in the library, and his heart-rate skyrocketed. He panicked quietly in class before they were let out, and raced to his room to pick up his other keys.

Belle was still in her pre climatic haze as her eyes frantically scanned the shelves for any moment. Actually getting caught was indeed a fantasy for her but the repercussions were horrifying. Would she be kicked out of college? Branded as some weird slut? Or... Would the person who discovered her keep things to themselves in exchange for certain favours? That last possibility brought out a high gasp from her sex spasming around her fingers. Shit this was not the time! The sudden light bang against the shelves was thankfully enough to startle her out of her wonderful lust and upright in her chair. She quickly cleaned herself up and redressed still looking around to see just who had made that noise.

If she hadn't been so startled, she might have missed the shine of a camera lense tucked between the bookshelf. Oh god... this was bad. Belle quickly rushed round the side of the shelf and pulled the camera out but found no actual person there. Nervously she started flicking through the photos on the camera turning a deep shade of crimson. They were all of her! They weren't even all from today! Shit, did she have a stalker? As her mind began to spin out of control, she spotted the name on the side of the camera.

David was that smart guy in a few of her classes, he always seemed to pick up on things other people wouldn't. Was he trying to blackmail her, but them why would he abandon his evidence? Belle shook her head with a sigh and slipped the camera into her backpack. She knew which dorm David would be in having seen him there when she visited her friends or meet people there for group work. She decided in that moment to go as pay him a visit. The dorm wasn't far and her classes were finished for the day as the dark haired girl strode over to the building manager's office. She had sweetly explained that her friend David had asked her to return his camera but had forgotten to leave her his spare set of keys to get in. With her short stature and innocent expression, she hardly looked like a burglar and she already had the camera so she was quickly let in.

Now all she had to do was wait... Belle got herself settled on his bed and started looking through the rest of the photos on his camera. These shots were actually really hot... Her heart was starting to race but she held herself back. Finding her masturbating on his bed might not be the best first impression. Although, the photos he had took suggested he might not mind it too much. With a long sigh she laid down on his bed continuing to look at all the filthy scenes he had captured. God she really looked like a slut...

"Oh welcome back. David right?" She asked jolting when he opened the door. "I found your camera."

It wasn’t difficult to get back into his dorm or his room. For some reason, his roommate Keith had left the door unlocked, making David look around in confusion before he opened the door, setting down his backpack to let out a long sigh. “Fuck . . .” he murmured, only to jump out of shock to hear a girl’s voice behind him.

He spun around, and dread filled his heart to see Belle sitting on his bed, holding his camera. His mouth was dry, and swallowing did absolutely nothing to quench his thirst. “I, uh . . . Th-Thanks. I appreciate it,” he replied. Did he forget to put the lock back on the camera’s settings?! Of course he did, why else would she be here, waiting for him? He had to try and play it cool nonetheless, but he would find that difficult as his heart beat a million times per minute.

“L-Look, I’m sorry for sneaking around the library. I was trying to find some books, and I saw you were doing . . . doing something, I dunno what I saw,” David lied, taking a step towards her, his hand out for the camera. “Thanks for returning the camera. I owe you one.”

"You should be more careful with it. It wasn't even in a case but no harm done right?" She asked with a chipper smile sitting up and smoothing out her skirt. "I hope you don't mind that I had the building manager let me in? I just didn't want to risk leaving this out in the open." That sweet smile and those modest clothes couldn't hide what they had both seen now. The tension in the air was almost suffocating but somehow Belle didn't seem to mind. Was this what had been missing from her play time?

"Hey don't apologise, it's a library. Anyone can wander about if they want to. It's not as though you were doing something bad right?" She asked in such a happy little giggle that she might just raise the hope that she had yet to look through the camera. Those big brown eyes studied him and his body closely. Oh was he still a little stiff? While the pair weren't really friends, they did know each other and in all that time Belle had never seen him so nervous or flustered. He always seemed so calm and cool. Who knew he had a dark side like she did hidden just below the surface.

"There are some really good shots here though for someone who didn't really know what he was looking at. There's even some from a couple of weeks ago under the bleachers. See I'm even wearing the same bra in it. It is my favourite though. " She mused while ignoring his hand instead lifting her sweater and shirt to show off the navy lace bra and using her free had to show him the picture of her on her knees, legs spread in her underwear under the bleachers. "Funny coincidence right?"

"Hey David, do you jack off to these?" She asked letting her top sit above her heavy breasts as she continued to flick through the camera.

Once she started speaking, David began to relax a bit more, closing his eyes briefly before looking back at Belle. “Yeah, that’ll be the last time I forget it, trust me,” he answered, hand still extended for his camera. But it seemed she wasn’t ready to hand it over just yet, causing him to cross his arms nervously. His eyes couldn’t help but trail over her thick, voluptuous body, thoughts of her brazenly masturbating in the library flooding back, and cause his erection to form once more, straining against his pants.

But then she spoke about the pictures. David’s face went red from embarrassment while she looked through them, commenting on all the variety of places and positions he caught her in. He would feel shame until she lifted her sweater and shirt to expose her large breasts, contained her lovely lace bra, making him turn a little bit towards her. “I, uh . . . what are you doing, Belle?” he inquired, then realizing the door was still locked. He quickly spun around, locking the door so that his roommate wouldn’t just barge in, and stood apart from it so it didn’t seem like he was trying to trap her, his eyes still unable to tear away from her perky chest.

When the question of him masturbating came up, a hand snaked down to cover the thick erection in his pants, looking down nervously. “N-No, I don’t. I mean, sometime I look at them and it’s hard to control myself,” he muttered, his feet shifting every so often, antsy and ready for this embarrassment to be over. “Please stop looking through them. You can delete them, and I won’t do this again. I promise.”

"Hehe I'm sure. It must have given you such a scare!" She chuckled with a warm smile. Her hands were still protectively holding on to the camera and her eyes were fixed on his movements. This may be his room and his camera but photo on here was of her and there was little doubt that that laptop on his desk contained similar images. He was getting so nervous that it was actually pretty endearing! It was getting harder to keep control as she slowly licked her lips watching that bulge grow.

"What sort of question is that? I told you it's the same bra, see?" She replied with a teasing coyness. Belle looked a little startled when he suddenly stormed to the door but smiled on his return as he tried hiding his growing arousal. She couldn't help but squeeze her arms together making her soft breasts rub together enticingly, he seemed so shocked to see her there as if he hadn't seen her in many far less innocent positions.

"But that's not what I want. I want you to keep doing this. Why do you think I'm out there doing all this stuff. I mean just look here! You can even see the someone's back through the science room door when I'm sat on the counter. I like the excitement David. I like...I like being watched. It was so hot today when I'd been discovered that I haven't been able to think straight since!" Belle had placed the camera down after showing him another photo of her getting herself of in the science room, to stand up grabbing his hand that was hiding his bulge and pressing it against her breasts. His digits sunk in to the warm cleavage while she looked up at him adamantly.

"My heart is racing right now. Don't tell me you don't feel this way too when you watch me...":

A slow realization dawned on him that Belle wasn’t angry with him. Not only the way she spoke, but her movements; her breasts squished against each other, and David could only imagine what it would be like to touch them or slide his fat cock between them. But then she pleaded with him. Asked him to keep going, continue taking his pictures of her in naughty, compromising positions. “You - wait, what?” he stammered, narrowing his eyes as he tried to sort through the emotions and events that were unfolding.

He remembered that picture; it was particularly exciting, apparently for both of them, as it meant that she was close to getting caught. David had hung around outside the window in the bushes as he had watched Belle and snapped photos of her, making a mess of the desk by fingering herself upon it. He so badly had wanted to climb in and lick it up for her, then cleaned her thighs and pussy himself.

David was knocked from his reverie as Belle approached him and took his hand. He flinched, expecting a slap or scream, but neither came. Instead, he looked to see her place his firm but shaking hand. She was so soft and plushy, his groped at her tender flesh . . . his erection quivered on excitement as he looked back at her quietly, considering her proposition. “I do feel the same way, but . . . I dunno,” he whispered, his eyes flickering back over to her eyes. “Just . . . keep taking pictures of you?”

"Listen...I know it's weird and dirty for me to get so turned on just by the risk of someone watching me but I just love it! The thrill is just so intense!" Belle's eyes seemed to ignite with passion begging him to understand. "It feels so good but I haven't been able to share it with anyone. I was almost considering becoming a camgirl..." David had provided her with a different alternative and despite how having someone she knew watch her lessened the risk, it still made her feel even naughtier. Having someone react to her and what that reaction could be was certainly...exciting.

"Are you interested?" She asked softly feeling her breath grow shaky at the feel of his hot digits sinking into her breasts. "I... I liked it when you took pictures of me but...we don't have to stop there if you want to go further." Belle's face was flushed and she seemed a lost for words for a few moments. This was not what she had expected but it wasn't unwelcome by any means.

With a wiggle of her hips, Belle tugged down her skirt letting it fall to the floor before sliding her top over her head leaving her just in her lingerie. "Can I touch you too?" She asked in such a soft coy voice as slid her hand up and down his thigh. Her fingers trailed playfully up his body till her palm cupped his crotch letting out a little gasp at the the throbbing of his cock.

"Would you like that?" Belle idly wondered if he could have imagined her standing in his dorm in just get underwear when he was snapping all those photos of her.

Back
Top Bottom