Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB Be God, Get Every Girl, Conquer Bitches

Bullet

Moon
♥ Fun Stuff ♥
- I want to find ridiculous sex involving (1) face abuse, (2) harems, (3) a powerful cock-wielder, (4) weird or unreal kinks, and (5) cartoonish violence. My mood varies, but I almost always need at least one of those five.
- My scenes are always fantastical in nature. I routinely wave-away physics and proper anatomy if it ends up making the scene more arousing or interesting.
- It is usually my preference to play many female characters to one confident male.~
- I'm extremely smut-focued. If it's silly or light-hearted smut, then even better. Ideally there is little or no focus on realism or grimdarkness. World-building can be fun but it isn't a huge draw for me. Plots are practically optional.
- I love silly things. My scenes are usually fantastical and weird. I ignore physics and proper anatomy if it ends up making the scene more arousing or interesting.
- I am into weird stuff and hope you are also into similar weird stuff! (My [F-List] is packed with it!)

~ Boring Stuff ~
- I play in PMs or sometimes IMs, but never threads.
- I may not monitor this thread after it is posted, so please PM me if you are interested. I may end up blanking this post, as I have done with previous request threads.
- I greatly prefer referring to your character as "you."
- My posts can get rather long at times, as comes with playing multiple characters. I usually expect a response of 2+ paragraphs, with more being better.
- Out-of-character coordination is always a good idea!
- I'm more than okay with you controlling my characters; I would encourage you to do so whenever you fancied. I try to avoid controlling your character(s) out of courtesy, but enjoy doing so sometimes if it doesn't bother you.
- For me, chatting and brainstorming can be even more fun than actual role-playing.
- Despite the fact I seemingly enjoy brutal treatment, a partner who is nice (especially OOC) is generally preferred over one who is cold or cruel.

If I haven't lost you yet, my [Main F-List Profile] has way more fun stuff! Plus tons of stupid-slutty customs! You likely have guessed that I'm not seeking a terribly specific scene; it usually seems more to me fun if we conjure up something together. ♥

Last edited:
Bumped with some possible seeds and scenarios:

Note: Although ideally we could play on a larger or grander scale than this, it's much easier to conceptualize and play out than... for example, fucking universes in half.

Ideally, this takes place across time and perhaps even across dimensions, but could also work in your typical swords-and-sorcery setting. Regardless, in this world, there exists a lone man of peerless caliber--perhaps a demigod descended from heaven, or perhaps some form of young wizard. I'd be most happy if for no explicit reason this individual happened to be the only male we ever even hint at existing.~

This man actively seeks out and hunts down the most gorgeous maidens this world has to offer. Upon finding one, the mere lock of his eyes or a whiff of his bodily musk is enough to break the maiden unto him. Without any further explanation and despite any previous circumstances, she is struck completely and forever with boundless affection, infinite lust, and undying desire to pleasure all for this one man. Any command he gives is thus instantly and totally fulfilled.

Ultimately, this particular ability of his functions very well for the purposes of his quest. To put it simply, that quest is to track down as many of the world's most gorgeous women as he can find, climax into their mortal bodies, and then mercilessly slay them. As he has previously discovered, every female creature so slain will be brought unto him into the afterlife to join his personal harem for eternity. Knowing this to be true, he refuses to stop until every desirable female in existence is so captured.

Ideally, captured souls will increase this man's power--physically stronger, sharper of mind, and perhaps even gaining strange superhuman abilities.

As for who this male (aka you) is, I don't want to force anything specific, since this scene overall is intentionally quite vague.

Optionally, ever woman he slaughters has her soul "stored" somehow, so he can access her later. Perhaps he would telepathically communicate with the stored souls, or even manifest the slaughtered sluts back into a physical form.
I feel like you might find this is the most overplayed idea ever, but yes: your character murderfucks busty, slutty versions of pokémon and catches them in his overpowered balls.

Maybe you're generic protagonist trainer catching his first pokémon, or perhaps you've conquered the Elite Four and have a PC stuffed with hundreds of sluts. We could be Johto, Kanto, a more realistic world, a less realistic world, or countless other possibilities. My favorite as always would be one in which you are inexplicably the only male around, and everyone feels for you an unexplainable, uncontrollable lust.

"Battling" trainers or wild pokémon would, of course, involve you murderfucking them. I wouldn't be opposed to using blatant violence, either (Red used MEGA PUNCH). Actually sending your pokégirls to battle might be a little boring for me, though, as doing so would essentially be asking me to do some elaborate lesbian-ish seen while your character (who again is the one I find most attractive both in and out of character) sits back and does practically nothing.

Even if you were exceptionally violent to the point there's no way a slut survived, don't worry, this is pokémon. Nothing dies in battle, it only faints! Scoop up her remains into a poké ball, dump a potion inside, and she'll be fine. More than fine, she'll be squealing for more! Certainly you would always have ample supplies of any items you need, even Master Balls.

It isn't always concise when it comes to anthropomorphize weird Japanese fictional creatures. Plus countless forms of quality art have been made for the nearly-thousand pokémon which exist, so this is one of few scenarios where I'd expect art being an expectation. Just as a few possibilities, here's a Raichu, a Lapras, a weird take on a Miltank, a Litwick, and my favorites: a bunch of Eeveelutions. Sometimes just face-fucking regular, untransformed pokémon would be fun too! I'm fine with limiting it to certain earlier generations of pokémon if you'd prefer. I'm similarly fine with including human girls in your harem, too--I'm sure a Master Ball could capture anything, anyway.~
Note: Although interstellar play on a more ridiculous scale than this is preferred, it's an almost logical and realistic means of explaining how some dude fucks an entire galaxy.

Imagine a future in which cross-planetary FTL travel has been commonplace for millenia. There exists a male creature (perhaps human) who was already a paragon of his kind before receiving numerous enhancements (genetic, cybernetic, w/e). He is likely the last of his kind. Perhaps he is responsible for the genocide of his home planet, or perhaps he seeks vengeance on those who are?

In any case, this particular alpha has set out on a personal mission to be pursued throughout the remainder of his millenia-long lifespan. Taking an extremely advanced spaceship and perhaps a few dozen females of his own kind, he set forth to build an infinite harem of all the universe's humanoid females which interest him... Having enough room in his ship to store several million such concubines.

Thus, he rockets across the stars. The advanced sensors in his ship detect any and all humanoid(ish) lifeforms on nearby planets and space stations. If anything appealing is found, a course is set. Upon arrival, he may fancy a surface visit. Or he could skip that and select the most appealing of the females to be spared and then teleported to the lord's quarters. Ideally anything he doesn't take is annihilated either by gunship fire, thermonuclear warheads, or more animalistic means.

One particular psionic ability possessed by this lord is arguably among the most useful. Constantly, an overwhelming wave of psychic energy rends the minds of any females in his presence. Within second, it effortlessly brings forth their strongest of lust, subservience, and passion, aiming each and every bit of it unto himself, permanently. Thus, every woman he ever so much as passes near is driven insane with the overpowering desire to pleasure and satisfy him as best they possibly can. She would do anything and everything just to satisfy his smallest whim, or grant him even a moment's enjoyment. Naturally, he uses this power to ravish massive quantities of them simultaneously, in ways only an omnipotent alien overlord could hope to do. Those who survived would be rushed to a specialized healthcare room on board, in hopes of leaving them well enough alive to see to fruition the female offspring of her species with which he unequivocally impregnated her.

The females of his kind who ran the ship would be of a slight exception, however. Though the ship was designed largely to auto-pilot, he nonetheless desires at least a few competent individuals to maintain it. As such, those of his kind, who are partially resistant to his psionic wave, are able to maintain their composure enough to do their job.

The core of this role-play would, of course, be this creature bombarding planet after planet, and taking harem after harem of each species... while creatively but savagely ravishing every desirable female he came across (which, I assume, is practically every other being in this role-play aside from himself).

As for this creature and his victims, I'd like to decide upon that when we're discussing beginning this role-play. Needless to say, however, I'd like the male to be a fearsome avatar of omnipotence and masculinity... as to be expected in a role-play like this.

P.S. Other options to sprinkle in could be genetically creating even more ideal women (spliced from some of those salvaged), or digitally creating some through "solid" holograms.
Note: This is probably about as plot-dense as I would ever want to go. Any similarities to that one anime are purely coincidental.

Assume a setting akin to Earth, several thousand years B.C., when mankind is first forming organized civilization, oblivious to science and fact. Imagine that this world is a sparsely-populated wasteland. There are seas, deserts, volcanoes, fields--and even the occasional forest--yet, animal life is a rarity rarely found outside of hiding in valleys or distant coastlines...

In this ancient world, there exist female beings called titans. These are supernatural and super-powerful giants who roam the globe's landscape, each individual one taller than the highest mountains. Each is both a figurative and literal embodiment of an element of nature. One could be of a volcano's essence, holding a molten and super-heated body, as well as a furious passion; another might be a hurricane, composed of an ethereal water-wind vapor; one more still could be of the ocean, holding a fluid body and a silent and passive demeanor.

Despite their vast size and strength, there are merely dozens of these creatures roaming the globe, and each has existed since times immemorial. While not treading the landscape, combating their colossal rivals, or destroying the life beneath them, titans typically reside within the element of their embodiment. For instance, the volcano titan would become one with a volcano, while the ocean would emerge from sea waters to assume a humanoid form. Most animal and tree life in open areas is actually there only due to a forest titan slumbering.

Somehow, a lone human magus came to know the secrets of these monstrosities; perhaps the gods blessed him, perhaps he studied, or perhaps he managed to interrogate one of the colossi himself. With this knowledge and a bit of his own fearsome and potent magic, he created (or became) a titan of his own... Albeit, one fueled with testosterone and masculinity; a male titan.

This male titan would then seek out his various rivals in the world on a long journey, possessing the uncanny ability to sense them even while in their resting state. He would pry the goddesses from the earth, before violently ravishing them into oblivion. His climax would detonate with enough furious potency to cause his victims to explode violently... and in their wake would be released a nearly infinite amount of lesser creatures and plants corresponding to their element, thereby creating and preserving true life on this planet.

The core of the role-play would, of course, be your character questing the globe and slaying all its titans. As for the titans themselves, I can only imagine that--even if some would be resistant at first--they would be quite eager and horny for him. After all, not one has known male companionship in the countless millenia of their existence. Needless to say, I assume there wouldn't be much verbal communication going on, except perhaps the occasional roaring in an archaic and forgotten tongue. As for the male titan, I would personally suggest being of stone or earth; not only is it masculine and powerful, but it seems like it would be able to take the ferocity of flame, sea, and wind more so than other elements.
  • Kirby/Mario series. We play out something in Dream Land or the Mushroom Kingdom (or both) but instead of normal protagonists (who are mysteriously absent), you play some exceptionally out-of-place humanoid male. You proceed to murderfuck as many sluttified Kirby enemies, Mario characters, Princesses, and Rule 63'd Bowsers, as you can stand. Feel free to throw in other Nintendo franchises.
  • Whenever your girlfriend gets too excited, she starts to vibrate wildly, then split apart into two clones both identical to her original self. Hijinks ensue as you murderfuck her into a harem, then into a mountain/ocean of squealing slutflesh.
  • You, a superhero, are tasked with the glorious mission of defending earth from a storm of meteors (who happen to be personified into disembodied heads; or are just invincible goddesses). Faster than light, you soar into the upper atmosphere to murderfuck one face after another to explode them apart (with your explosive cumshots) into harmless debris that will evaporate while plummeting down. Optionally you also wield hammers who are girls, treating their faces as invincible mallets, because why not.
  • You are a divine entity. For shiggles, you fuck goddesses--Lady Luck, Mother Nature, Space-Time Herself (or literally Lucy Satania and Jezebel Christ)--so hard your magic Godcock absorbs some or all of their divinity and powers into you. Also you fuck personified stars, black holes, and quasars because you can.
  • You exist in countless dimensions simultaneously, experiencing them all at once (though we could only describe one or two at a time). You can create entire dimensions at while to perfectly suit even your wildest or most meta of fantasies, even while murderfucking 30 others.
  • Medieval or renaissance setting. You hunt demons. By which I mean you murderfuck witches, succubi, vampires, werewolves, gargoyles, fiery things, etc. Bonus points if for some reason they desperately want your dick.
  • Everyone and possibly everything in [insert world] is a busty woman or disembodied slut-head who always wants to fuck you. Full stop.
Random fandoms I'm into that might be worth mentioning if you particularly like canons:
  • Games: Pokémon, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, Smash Bros., Kirby, Super Mario, Mega Man, Disgaea, Shantae, Mortal Kombat, Tifa/Agrias (and I guess the rest of Final Fantasy), The Elder Scrolls (mainly Skyrim), Doom, Advance Wars, Wargroove...
  • TV/Anime: Kill la Kill, Pokémon (prior to Gen4), Sailor Moon, Dragon Ball, Urusei Yatsura, Teen Titans, Evangelion, Precure (with the original duo), Lucky Star...
  • I have barely experienced My Little Pony, Frozen, or Touhou but thanks to excessive typefucking I'm pretty into exploiting them.

It's-been-over-two-years bump. I think everything still applies but now [this] is the F-List profile I've been using more.

Changed the title to include NB because you(r character) only needs a dick for this ride regardless of gender.

Particularly craving cartoonish violence, vidya-game aspects, and silly light-hearted snuff. Please DM me if interested. ♥

Back
Top Bottom