Roleplay anyone?

stillsee420

Meteorite
Hey all,
Just a warning, I am busy and don't have the time to answer all day, and sometimes it takes a few days to reply.

Looking for males between 21-29 who like to create long term stories instead of grunt and thrust scenes.

Rules for roleplay
1. Replies must be a minimum of four sentences long
2. All characters are to be 18+
3. No namecalling

Roleplay Ideas
Priest x Ex-wife
Therapist x Patient
Pilot x Flight attendant
Kingdoms at war
Ex spouses
Mythological spin offs
Hitchhiker
Boss x Employee
Abductions

I'm really open to new ideas and willing to try anything at least once before deciding against it so I'm really not stuck to these roles. Some are very used and washed up, and I would like to brainstorm different scenes with the right partner. I find most roleplays are more enjoyable the more enjoyable the characters are, so I'm really interested in finding someone with personality that can make their own choices to continue the story, as I will be doing the same.

*Sample*
I was moving carelessly through the herds of other students shoving a shoulder here, tripping someone there. Oh what does it matter, not like I know or care about these people anyway. The hall was full and very loud, and as I rounded the corner to make a break for the stairs, my ears perked up as if I heard my name. Yeah, right, like anyone would be calling for me, and let's just say they were, like I'd actually stop and wait for them to catch up in this mess of faces. I hurried down the hall and slammed open a door to the stairwell. No one in here, perfect. Everyone's so lazy these days, taking elevators, it makes my navigation so much more simpler. I can always get down these empty stairs after class. Just as I was reaching the landing, the door above opened and shut. That's strange, no one ever seems to come down these stairs, and they're rushing as well. I could hear their steps racing down the stairs as I pushed open the bottom door. A rush of cool wind almost blew me over, and I grimaced a bit. Today was just full of fun, I thought pulling my hair from my face. I stepped onto the pavement and slowly, trudgingly made my way back towards my dorm. My bag was falling off my shoulder, and I had to hike it back up. I actually had to fix the strap to fit, but I'm sure I'll have time tomorrow to do that. Just as I was crossing a driveway, the door to the stairwell opened behind me. I didn't look back though, I was cold and determined to get home and curl up. What the hell... my name again. I waited till I was all the way across before I turned around and seen Dawson coming out of the door. I damn near snarled I was so frustrated, go away man. I can't avoid you when you follow me. I stood like a statue waiting till you were close enough to be in earshot. "What's up?" I asked without actually caring about your answer. You jogged to catch up, your hair blowing wildly with mine. I turned and started walking again, with you beside me. This better be good, cause I didn't just want to stop for anything. Small talk is not something either, I hugged myself and picked up my pace.

Just showing how I write. I'm not a mindless slave, my characters have thoughts and impulses of their own. I'm not especially dominating or submissive, and I'm not looking for a master in my life. I do not want to be tethered to anyone.

Kinks
Teasing
Light humiliation
Light bondage
Blackmail
Confident men
Pregnancy

Limits:
Toilet related things
Absolutely no children so anything under 18
No blood or torture
Necrophilia
Incest
Beastiality (furries can be managed but not what I'm looking for currently)
Babies are not what's sexy about pregnancy, this is along the same line as no children.

Please and thanks, gentlemen.
Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom