Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Naughty Babysitter (LordMaul & Aalyiarah)

LordMaul

Supernova
While Jack was mostly used to his already boring life, a job that he wasn't particularly fond of being cooped up in an office. A wife who he could tell mostly hated him, hell wouldn't even bother fucking him anymore. If anything the only thing that he did take some peace and enjoyment was that of his young children. 2 year old Erica and 5 year old Marcus. Both of which he was fond of very dearly. Given that his Wife was never home most of the time, he had to hire a babysitter as he was always getting home late.

With another shift over with, and yet another day had passed the middle aged man, some of which he looked as if he was a particular fit man for his age, although age was catching up to him. He cleared out his workspace, got into his car and made his way with the drive home. It wasn't very long in fact it was a short drive, given how late it was already. He was tired and needed to get home, he would have enjoyed seeing the joy that was his children as well.

With the drive not taking very long, he made his way to the front porch, opening the door slowly. As he heard the sounds of the TV on, wondering if the Babysitter had watched TV to pass the time. Not as if it mattered anyhow. As long as she took care of his children. It was like she was a Mother to them to which he admired already. He declared his arrival. "I'm Home!" He announced as he placed his jacket on a coat rack and made his way over to the couch, unaware of what could happen on this very night.

Christine was sitting on the couch waiting for either Jack or his wife to come home so she could leave. Having never said it out loud, Christine always preferred to leave after seeking Jack, there was something about the older man that tickled her in all the right placed. One night she even had a dirty dream about Jack coming onto her, but she doubted that would happen. His wife was slender, beautiful and his wife. While Christine was chubby and just a babysitter too, Erica and Marcus, the kids. Erica and Marcus were already bathed and tucked into bed. Priding herself on her babysitting skills, Christin read them each a story before turning on their night lights and lulling them to dreamland.

Used to staying late at the house, Christine had got into the habit of showering and doing her nightly pre-bed routine before even leaving work. Unless the misses texted her saying she would be home early but that never happened. The idea that Jack's wife may be cheating on him had crossed her mind but that wasn't her place to talk about so she never said a word otherwise. Tonight was like any other night, Christine was merely watching a television show in her pastel pink spaghetti strap camisole with a bra on and pastel pink cotton bottoms with cute clouds on them.

As Jack called out his warm greeting, Christine looked up seeing the handsome older man, "shh, the kids are sleeping." Flashing him a warm and welcoming smile, "the misses says she isn't going to be home tonight, so I took the liberty of cooking you some dinner." Pushing herself up from the couch Christine motioned for him to follow her, "I even put some beers into the fridge. How was your day?"

Jack was tired from his long day, working in the office as a programmer was not essentially easy, and often left him tired at best. He was hoping to see both of his kids, but sadly he heard the voice of Christine. Looking over to see she was now watching TV. His eyes glanced at her big breasts, and often found that he was attracted to her more than his wife at times, but had said nothing of course. Why would he, it's not like his wife slept with him at all lately.

He was delighted to discover how well she took care of the children. Giving her a warm smile, he heard that she had made dinner and some beers were in the fridge of course. It was very thoughtful of the young woman to help him out, especially when he worked such long hours. He didn't really know what to do without her, and felt as if he should reward her in some way, wondering if his company would suffice for tonight he followed her into the kitchen. As she directed him.

Walking over, and reaching for a beer, sighing in relief at the cool relief of the glass in his hands, reaching for the bottle opener, he untopped it and took sips. Now that he had a beverage it was one step closer to enjoying the rest of his evening. He looked at Christine and asked her. "Christine I know you have been very hard at work, but would you like to have dinner with me tonight then. I really would love a young lady's company." He said with a warm smile.

The dinner was in the over which was on warm, she had no idea when Jack was going to be home and wanted it to still be heated up for him. Looking around she was a bit nervous, not because she was scared but she found him to be very attractive. Her hands resting on the edge of the countertop as she leaned into it momentarily. Brown orbs studying the older man as she bided her time before finally agreeing to the offer, "I...I would like that very much, thank you." Her cheeks faintly blushing, Christine shyly ran a hand up brushing a few strands of her chocolate locks behind her ear tucking them away with a soft giggle. "Why don't you sit down and I'll serve you...your dinner," a small hesitation in her words only darkened her blush. Turning around she'd grab the over mitts from their normal hanging hook. Opening the oven door Christine stepped back as the heatwave released. Bending over she'd pull out the casserole dish, using her foot and blissfully perky butt to close the door.

Sitting the dish on the countertop, Christine gathered up two plates, and two sets of silver where. Setting the silverware at the table with their respective napkins. She'd flash Jack a smile only to shy away. Christine would put a serving of the meal on each plate and set hers down then walked over and set his plate before him causing herself to accidentally lean over brushing her hefty breasts against the older man. "I hope you like it, if not, I can always make something else," slapping herself mentally at how that may have come off she'd bite down on her lower lip then take her seat.

Jack gave the girl a warm smile. As he drank his beer. His thoughts momentarily distracting him seeing how she used her thick ads to close the door. Which gave him ideas. Although he didn't say anything knowing it could be the alcohol already affecting him after such a long day. He eyed her as she pulled out the plates and the silver ware putting the food on two plates for the both of them. Smiling as she kept blushing around him, noticing her two big tits he still eyed her and decided to tease her a bit. "Yes well if you were to make something else. I am sure I would love it, either way, you are full of surprises after all." THe man said still with a gentle smile, giving her a wink.

He slowly began to dig into the meal before him, taking a few bites, enjoying what she made. "Well this is certainly delicious Christine.. Mmm you know I should reward you for being so good. Yet I have no idea how." He said chuckling taking more sips of his beer, keeping his eyes somehow on the cleavage of her breasts, but didn't say anything and hopefully, she didn't notice, but kept eating her dinner and drinking the beer she delightfully took care of. He didn't know it, but he found himself very attracted to the girl.

Her mind went into the gutter as this was starting to seem like a very familiar situation. She'd look up from her plate just long enough to make eye contact with him. "I c-couldn't ask for an-anything more," her voice was shaking with shyness as she spoke to him. "I am just happy that you are enjoying the meal...that is thanks enough." Her mind was screaming at her telling her to woman up and flirt with him. The way his eyes were on her, she felt like he was begging for her to make a move which was crazy. Playing with her food a little while nibbling on her plump lower lip, Christine finally added in, "there is this movie I wanted to watch...maybe you could watch it with me." Trying to keep her movements subtle, she'd rub her thick thighs together thinking about all the insane possibilities that, to her knowledge, seemed to be just a babysitters fantasy.

"Its called Basic Instincts," she had seen it before and knew all about the hypersexuality scene which she sort of hoped my trigger something on Jack that she could tend to. "I've never seen it and I've always wanted to watch it but everyone says it's better to watch with someone," lying wasn't her specialty but if he was into her Christine didn't think she had to be believable. Noticing he was getting low on his beer, "let me get you another one," getting him another beer, she'd bend over slowly getting the furthest one in the back for him. Rejoining him at the table Christine picked up the bottle opener and opened the beer. Her massive mounds jigged and wigged at the motion and the colder air from the fridge had started to harden her nipples behind the cloth of her shirt and soft silk-like material of her bra.

Jack enjoyed the meal that Christine made. It was nice to him to have some company for a change. Especially that of a young woman even. She nibbled and played with her food. Asking if he would see a movie called basic instinct with her. He blinked for a moment as if he had never heard of the film before."uh sure we can sit down in the living room and enjoy the movie.

His eyes still remained on her body. Yet tried to act as if it wasn't getting out of the chair. Taking his plate and her own. But even being so kind as to get him another beer. HR couldn't help but wonder if she was being a tease reaching for the beer.

Giving him one. He took a cool refreshing sip. Already feeling the effect of the alcohol. He decided to follow her lead into the living room.

Christine would get herself a glass of water, she wasn't one to drink sodas much or even beer for that matter, but then head out to the living room. Sitting her glass on a coaster before sitting down on the couch, her thick body resting against the arm of the couch after reaching for the remote giving him a full view of her hefty chest. "I hear its soft of a murder movie, if you don't end up liking it, just say so and I'll change it," Christine pulled her feet up and tucked them close to her luscious butt.

Using the remote she'd turn on the Apple TV then started up the Netflix app. Using the search bar she'd locate the movie and read the description out loud, "doesn't seem too bad. After all, even though the little tykes are in bed we should try and reframe from anything, not PG-13." Again this was a cover to try and portray her innocents in the movie choice knowing all too well how heatedly sexual portions were. "Actually," adjusting herself so her feet were pressed against the arm of the couch and her body was closer to his being partially propped up by a pillow. "Much better," glancing over at him with a smile her thin top hardly leaving anything to the imagination as her new position allowed him to view her massive breast without even having to try. She'd rub her thighs together trying not to draw attention to herself but her mind was raw with dirty thoughts and her body was reacting. The idea of hitting the play button and starting a smutty movie with Jack had her core warm and moist.

Jack couldn't help but let out a slight groan as she rested her thick body against his, reaching for the remote his eyes kept staring into her cleavage, all sorts of thoughts rushing into his mind. Especially when his wife never really had the curves that Christine had, such as the massive tits that she had, he wanted to so desperately suck on them, play with them. Even having thoughts of seducing her and shoving his thick hard shaft in between them. Imagining her looking at him with lust filled eyes, drooling all over his cock. The thoughts had already made his cock hard as she sat next to him.

He felt a little embarrassed, given that his thick hard on was pressing against her ass, no doubt she would notice it. He had hoped she wouldn't if anything at all. His eyes kept staring at her tits, so much so that his hand subconsciously went to hold one of them, squeezing and fondling them as they kept their eyes to the screen. He tried to calm himself down, after all he was a married man and he was just wanting some company. He just needed to sit and keep his eyes on the movie. But with his thick cock pressing against her butt, his hand on one of her tits, as the movie started. He didn't know what could happen.

Christine's mind swam with smut filled thoughts, 'is that is cock poking me?' Her thoughts were confirmed as Jack's hand reached for her voluminous chest groping one of her tits making her inhale deeply out of shock. 'Is this happening?' Trying to keep her eyes on the movie Christine placed her hand upon his coaxing him to massage her breast, her other hand slowly hooked her spaghetti strap pulling it down to her elbow and the weight of her breast alone making the other strap start to fall.

Adjusting herself, Christine decided to take a risky chance, she'd push her thick butt against his clothed cock, 'please don't get mad.' Christine had been craving the touch of a man for a while, with the work hours she had there wasn't any time for her to think about dating. Besides, her dreams were filled with Jack, and if this was her chance to try and fulfill those fantasies she didn't want to chicken out.

Jack wasn't in the right mind to ultimately falling under the influence of the alcohol given to him, and his hard cock felt against her butt. He felt her hand press against his own, making him rub and squeeze her tit, he kept fondling the massive mound of flesh as he felt her ass press against his cock. He couldn't take much more, and with the wife out, and the kids asleep. He wondered if it was okay to fuck the hell out of the girl in front of him, and perhaps it was. After all for a chubby girl like her, she was hotter than his wife, who was nothing more than a stick figure.

He didn't get mad, pulling her face towards his, as the sexual tension grew while the movie went on, their eyes staring into each other. The more she rubbed her ass against his cock, which by this point was begging to come out, his assaulted her mouth, kissing her deeply. Playing with her tongue, as his other hand started to grip her other breasts, rubbing and playing with both of them, his thick hard cock pressed against her ass. Begging, Wishing to penetrate her badly, as he couldn't take much more.

Christine couldn't help but give in to the urges that she had been keeping tucked away, "oh fuck it," she'd softly utter before a bolt of confidence rushed through her body coaxing her to climb onto his lap completely only breaking the heated kiss along enough to move. Sitting down with his throbbing cock practically nested between her thick cheeks - if they had been naked. Her thick thighs covering most of him, Christine would dive back into the hungry lustful kiss rejoining their tongues. The warmth from her core eradiating allowing the scent of her arousal to fill the area around them. Hands finding their way into Jack's hair, she'd lean back and pull him down into her large fleshy mounds.

Grinding against his lap, her plump cheeks rubbing against his hidden member, Christine couldn't help herself. She had been fantasizing about this for some time and even masturbated to scenes in her head that were oddly close to this. A hand on the back of his neck softly tugging on his hair, the other reached behind her chubby form pressing her massive tits upwards as she started to shift her pajama bottoms down.

Jack was caught in a frantic whirlwind of lust and want, as their tongues battled for dominance, her body kept grinding at his cock, his thick cock pressing against her thick ass cheeks, as she grabbed his head, breaking the kiss and shoving it into her tits. To which he obliged her, but suckling on her nipples, even teasing them, he kept sucking unleashing a growl as he covered both of her massive breasts in his saliva. Sucking eagerly as, he tried to give his cock some relief. Pulling on the zipper of his pants. Tugging away to pull the thick cock out from it's elastic prison.

She kept grinding away, as he felt her take off her own pants, he eagerly kept sucking, even nibbling on her tits. As he reached for another lustful kiss, completely consumed by it, as he started to help her take her own clothes off. Her body kept grinding on his cock, causing it to make itself known in between her thick cheeks.

With his help, Christine managed to toss her spaghetti camisole off, along with her cloth bra and pajama bottoms. "Jack...wait..." Putting a hand on his chest trying to halt him she'd slide off of his lap letting him rub against her nethers until she was on her hands and knees before him. "You seem to enjoy my breast," positioning her chest so his cock was being hugged by her large mounds. Pressing them together she'd start to bounce them up and down his shaft, "you like this?"

Her round butt pressed outwards as she leaned into him making her back arch inwards slightly. Looking up at him as she spoke, Christine wanted to touch herself but instead, she focused on him.

Jack groaned as she was now nearly naked, his eyes on her thick breasts. She asked him to stop from assaulting her wanting to try something, as she slid from his cock. Enjoying how her pussy felt against him, as if feeling it against her panties the more she did, she soon stopped and was now to kneel before him. Taking his cock, and her tits she soon started to bounce them, slowly up and down his cock tip, reaching to and from her cleavage disappearing in and out of her, over and over again.

He groaned, as his cock oozed salty pre cum from the tip. Having it slide down his cock and onto her large mounds slowly. "Fuck Yes, I love it you dirty girl keep going like that." He cried out as if losing his inhibitions, and getting lost within a whirlwind of lust, his cock seemed to grow harder, and bigger.

Christine panties were becoming soaked, her core craving that thickness that was nuzzled between her luscious breasts and coating them with its slick juices. His heated words encouraging her to keep going but it also made her want to tease him a little. Holding her mounds still, she'd glance down at his glistening tip then back up at him, "mm, what will happen if I stop?" Christine asked reaching around changing her grip on her chest by grabbing both of her harden nipples with one hand the older cupping his tip. Precum coating her palm, she'd release him and lick at the silky liquid. "Mm, if this is what your precum is this delicious...I am dying to know what your cum tastes like." Teasing him, she wanted to see what he would do, the thrill of the moment making her crazy with lust and confidence.

Jack continued to groan. Her tits felt even bigger and better than his wife. He could fuck them all day if he wanted to. His thick hard member kept going in and out of her cleavage. Leaving him slightly disappointed when she stopped. Taking his pre gum and tasting it with a look of lust in her eyes. He teased her a little by rubbing the thick head of his cock against her lips. Smearing them in pre gum as he so desperately wanted to fuck her brains out.

Christine would push herself up from the floor using the couch for help but her eyes never left Jack. She wanted this. She wanted him. "I've been a real bad girl," grasping her large mounds and squeezing her swollen nipples, her thick body lightly covered in goosebumps. "You should punish me with your fat cock," it was hard for her talk dirty and keep a straight face while doing so. This wasn't normally her thing, but screwing an older man who she knew was married wasn't normally a daily thing either. "Come on Jack, get a little rough with me, I am not breakable," winking at him as she started to pull off her panties.

Back
Top Bottom