Fx Any Looking for almost any smut that's not vanilla

visphota

Meteorite
Sorry if this is scarce. I get shy talking about these sort of things out in the open, preferring to use PMs but i'm trying to break out of my shell.

As the title says! I'm just not into anything that's vanilla. I find it boring. I will pretty much consider any RP that includes the following:

Breeding/impreg/sped-up pregnancy/pretty much being made into a broodmother
Bestiality
Cum inflation (minor)/Excessive cum
Non-con
Watersports/pissplay
(will add to the list as I think of them...)

Furry is a plus- I enjoy playing soft species such as bunnies and cats.

The rules of the site lead me to believe that any talk or rp of bestiality was off the table, but a few other members told me that it's actually okay to rp, just not have any image or videos of real life bestiality, which I understand. So I will include that as a fave because it is, but if the truth is actually that it's not allowed at all, please don't outright ban me lol. I will have simply misunderstood.

The F x Any is true with an exception. Long as your character has a dick, i'm on board. Not really into pussy, sorry!

What i'm definitely not into:
Raceplay
Playing more than one character at one time

Hope this all looks okay. Please do let me know if i've fucked something up. I'm new here and I tend to do it.

Last edited:
bump. i might not respond to some messages just so you know as i tend to get more than i can handle.

Back
Top Bottom